Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

Wow….just a liberal….telling me what I think.

He didn’t do it. No evidence other than a few of her friends going along with her story - and all of them liberals who hate Trump.
somebody needs to tell you what to think.. cause your thinking of what others would do is f-ed up thinking... it doesn't work that way Donnie was proven to be a rapist

... now I know you Republicans don't like fact-checkers... that's your problem, not mine ... the reason you don't like fact-checkers is they prove your accusations here to be made up and that pisses you guys off
fact checkers? democrats?

the offer a contradiction, thinly disguised, so that you have something to hold in your pathetic hands

Thanks to the leftist Trump.-hating jury, based on no evidence.
you need to see how they pick a jury ... if you were a Democrat or Liberal you couldn't get on the jury ... if you were a Republican you couldn't be on the jury ... only independence was picked for the jury ... so your bull shit here doesn't work ... trump was convicted by an independent jury beyond a reasonable doubt ... stop your lying ...

Watching the Biden family enrich themselves is symbolic of how the entire Swamp does the same thing.

This exchange with AOC and an eyewitness of the criminal past of the Biden family is a taste of how scared they are of this line of questioning. They hardly let the man talk.

Shortly after the event, a democrat made a quick demand to vote yes or no for impeachment, stating he won't sit around and let taxpayers waste any more money on the investigation into the Biden family.

That's right everyone, for the for time in US history the US Congress is concerned about spending money.

Meanwhile, they spent $30 million of taxpayer money going after Trump regarding Russian collusion that went nowhere.

Naturally, the GOP is probably sweating bullets as much as the democrats are on this one which is why there is no real unity within the GOP to do this.
The goobers have thoroughly soiled themselves with this one - over a year of hyperbolic rage, and not a single chargeable infraction concocted.

Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 9.41.56 AM.png

The goobers have thoroughly soiled themselves with this one - over a year of hyperbolic rage, and not a single chargeable infraction concocted.

when you read their bull shit every accusation they make is what we believe or might be all the accusations ... they make aren't a firm they did this ... not one bit of proof ... just a bunch of allegations with no factual evidence ... the reason they do this is they feel put doubt into nthe voters head just like they did to Hillary ... they voter might chamge their vote to Trump ...

when you read their bull shit every accusation they make is what we believe or might be all the accusations ... they make aren't a firm they did this ... not one bit of proof ... just a bunch of allegations with no factual evidence ... the reason they do this is they feel put doubt into nthe voters head just like they did to Hillary ... they voter might chamge their vote to Trump ...
The goobers constitute, essentially, a Ministry of Propaganda, a smear campaign targeting political opponents.

The lickspittles who are indoctrinated never seem to notice that no actual charges are concocted after all the strident hoopla.

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Loser, having failed to conceal substantive evidence and gag or intimidate witnesses, tries desperately to defer justice for as long as possible.

Were the sexual abuser and his fart catchers confident that they could refute charges and beat the raps in a court of law, they would be clamoring for speedy trials to exonerate the accused asap.

Last edited:
cheap contradiction, is all you got?
take it you didn't watch the hearings on C-pan ... the IRS agent got his head handed to him..who kept saying he was there ... yet he just couldn't come up with any proof in any of the accusations they were trying to prove ... he was under oath so he had to tell the truth so he kept dodging the question making him look like a fool ...

take it you didn't watch the hearings on C-pan ... the IRS agent got his head handed to him..who kept saying he was there ... yet he just couldn't come up with any proof in any of the accusations they were trying to prove ... he was under oath so he had to tell the truth so he kept dodging the question making him look like a fool ...
Televised hearings of democrats phrasing talking points as questions with a false premise.

Yes, under that situation, democrats control the narrative. Clever to a point.

IRS, it is not the testimony that is the evidence, it is the documents, documents, tax returns, that cannot be questioned.

You watched a political show, nothing more.

I notice you were too lazy to post the trancript?

Or, you think cause you saw something and say you saw it, that suffices as proof

Hahahaha

elektra and what did you prove here nothing … I’m not here to prove me wrong you are and you just proved you couldn’t prove me wrong..,

Thanks to the leftist Trump.-hating jury, based on no evidence.
The goobers constitute, essentially, a Ministry of Propaganda, a smear campaign targeting political opponents.

The lickspittles who are indoctrinated never seem to notice that no actual charges are concocted after all the strident hoopla.

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Loser, having failed to conceal substantive evidence and gag or intimidate witnesses, tries desperately to defer justice for as long as possible.

Were the sexual abuser and his fart catchers confident that they could refute charges and beat the raps in a court of law, they would be clamoring for speedy trials to exonerate the accused asap.
Another nut case we have here

elektra and what did you prove here nothing … I’m not here to prove me wrong you are and you just proved you couldn’t prove me wrong..,
you are proclaiming you are right, without quoting a source, without offering any link, without offering any narrative of what you are talking about.

billyrock? yea, you are a rock all right, big ole rock for a brain, I really have no idea what you are proclaiming you are right about.

What was the question asked and what was the response

Watching the Biden family enrich themselves is symbolic of how the entire Swamp does the same thing.

This exchange with AOC and an eyewitness of the criminal past of the Biden family is a taste of how scared they are of this line of questioning. They hardly let the man talk.

Shortly after the event, a democrat made a quick demand to vote yes or no for impeachment, stating he won't sit around and let taxpayers waste any more money on the investigation into the Biden family.

That's right everyone, for the for time in US history the US Congress is concerned about spending money.

Meanwhile, they spent $30 million of taxpayer money going after Trump regarding Russian collusion that went nowhere.

Naturally, the GOP is probably sweating bullets as much as the democrats are on this one which is why there is no real unity within the GOP to do this.

Dummy, can YOU name the crime?

Republicans can’t.

Cutting close to home is how fucking stupid they think you are…while you show that yes, you ARE in fact that stupid and YES you are going to swallow their baseless theater and yes you are going to go spread it on the internets and YES, you even get to vote.

Forum List

Back