🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigative Journalist : US bombed Nord Stream pipeline

And Germany is the country that is suffering the most , with this crime of Biden and thugs, blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline!

Plurality of Germans Believe Sanctions Are Hurting Them More Than Russia​

Why was this thread moved to Conspiracy Theories when the mainstream Daily Mail is reporting it plus other international sources? Mods, put this back into the politics forum where it belongs!!!

Biden’s decision to sabotage the pipelines came after more than nine months of highly secret back and forth debate inside Washington’s national security community about how to best achieve that goal. For much of that time, the issue was not whether to do the mission, but how to get it done with no overt clue as to who was responsible.

Talk about COLD, Biden f*ed our NATO allies by destroying the pipeline DURING a NATO exercise:

"U.S. Navy divers, last June while operating under the cover of a “widely publicized” NATO exercise called BALTOPS22, “planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipes.”

WTF?

USMB Mods, or the embedded FBI, HAVE moved this thread to 'Conspiracy Theories'!

What a bunch of bullshit!

Seems like you can tell if stories about Biden / Democrats are true by USMB - they're usually true if they get moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'.

Last edited:
WTF?

USMB Mods, or the embedded FBI, HAVE moved this thread to 'Conspiracy Theories'!

Seems like you can tell if stories about Biden / Democrats are true by USMB - they're usually true if they get moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'.
Yes, I complained about it up thread. I'll just start another thread on it if mods don't move it back to the proper Politics Forum or someone else can. This subject is being talked about everywhere and in the mainstream international press like your sources posted.

Scumbag Putin almost immediately blamed us.

The manner in which bit was done (if it was us) is questionable. No authorization.

Investigate the fuck out of this.

Yes, I complained about it up thread. I'll just start another thread on it if mods don't move it back to the proper Politics Forum or someone else can. This subject is being talked about everywhere and in the mainstream international press like your sources posted.

Mods, consider this another request to move this thread back.

The story is now a growing major story in mutiple well-known big named US media sources and is being talked about internationally.

Scumbag Putin almost immediately blamed us.

The manner in which bit was done (if it was us) is questionable. No authorization.

Investigate the fuck out of this.
As you'll notice this subject has been moved to Conspiracy Theories by a fanatical Biden loving moderator. This story is mainstream but the mod doesn't want it exposed in the Politics Forum.

WTF?

Well. It hasn’t been confirmed yet. And the source (Hersch) has a somewhat sketchy history with “sources.” Pulitzer Prize notwithstanding.

Don’t get me wrong. I assume Brandon and Blinken did it. But I don’t have proof. So, until there is proof, I guess maybe it just a theory.

The interesting thing about this, is that is a tacit admission that Germany could not be talked into simply not buying Russian gas. Biden's puppeteers had to use force to get Germany to follow their neocon plan.

Well. It hasn’t been confirmed yet. And the source (Hersch) has a somewhat sketchy history with “sources.” Pulitzer Prize notwithstanding.

Don’t get me wrong. I assume Brandon and Blinken did it. But I don’t have proof. So, until there is proof, I guess maybe it just a theory.

According to the atticles I have seen Hersch's sources are solid....complete with Joe Biden's promise he / the United States would destroy the pipeline.

The dude has blown the lids off a bunch of scandals.

Unlike bobblehead skull drips like Wolf Jackal and Rachel Madcow, he usually has the receipts.

Forum List

Back