🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigative Journalist : US bombed Nord Stream pipeline

According to the atticles I have seen Hersch's sources are solid....complete with Joe Biden's promise he / the United States would destroy the pipeline.
I read that he has one alleged source for this “story.”

The dude has blown the lids off a bunch of scandals.

Unlike bobblehead skull drips like Wolf Jackal and Rachel Madcow, he usually has the receipts.
That's a fact.

Mr. Hersh is credited with breaking:

1. My Lai Massacre - denied by the gov, later turned out to be 100% accurate, so the gov lied [Got a Pulitzer when it meant something]

2. Various advancements in the Watergate story - denied by the gov, later turned out to be 100% accurate, so the gov lied.

3. Abu Graib - denied by the gov, later turned out to be 100% accurate, so the gov lied.

Now sticking his neck out on the US/Norway operation to sabotage three of four pipelines, causing massive environmental damage and an overt act of war against Germany and Russia. Pearl Harbor level. Story is full of details and being reported by MSM and international MSM press.

Just to pound the final nail in this coffin, anyone stupid enough to believe Russians blew their own pipeline, which effectively enslaved Germany and much of the EU to them, is what we classify in three digit IQ land as "extra-special stupid," the kind of stupid that wins Darwin awards stupid!

I told you folk on day one who did this, and why, its not rocket science, and its also not as if the psychopathic Biden hadn't already shot his mouth off as to intention to do exactly that, blow that pipeline, and Victoria Neuland said virtually the same thing....

It was an act of unprovoked war upon the Russian Federation, just as Biden and Obama did back in 2014 when they staged coup d' tat against pro-Russian Ukrainian president who unlike Biden, was actually lawfully elected, an act which kicked off the war in Crimea and was expanded upon last winter into Ukraine proper...

The interesting thing about this, is that is a tacit admission that Germany could not be talked into simply not buying Russian gas. Biden's puppeteers had to use force to get Germany to follow their neocon plan.

Again 'follow' is an exaggeration. Germany, all of NATO / EU, were DENIED Russia's gas.

This could decidedly, understandably piss off NATO / the EU and potentially escalate the situation to a war with Russia.

The dude has blown the lids off a bunch of scandals.

Unlike bobblehead skull drips like Wolf Jackal and Rachel Madcow, he usually has the receipts.
Yeah. I know. But still. I rarely accept the vaguely “sourced” New York Times’ reports. And Hersch may have had some good sources for some stories. But he could also be just making shit up.

Well. It hasn’t been confirmed yet. And the source (Hersch) has a somewhat sketchy history with “sources.” Pulitzer Prize notwithstanding.

Don’t get me wrong. I assume Brandon and Blinken did it. But I don’t have proof. So, until there is proof, I guess maybe it just a theory.
Exactly. It IS a conspiracy theory. Moving it was the right call. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but it doesn't seem like there's any evidence.

1st-hand account witness reportedly.
Allegedly. And again. I suspect it’s true. But while I see some need for anonymous sources, they can be a bitch to “confirm.”

Yeah. I know. But still. I rarely accept the vaguely “sourced” New York Times’ reports. And Hersch may have had some good sources for some stories. But he could also be just making shit up.
True....Though he does have a rep for not being a fake.....Like him or not.

Well, you know...US Presidents are always publicly declaring 'I promise I'm going to blow that other nation's / international shit up' ... right before it gets blown up ... by coincidence.

:rolleyes:

This is a bullshit fabrication. Divers would not be used to sabotage a 300'ft deep pipeline. Very high risk of death & health over 130'ft deep. Deep sea drones would have been used for such an operation. Proving someone played Seymour Hersh. The White House and the CIA flatly rejected the report on Wednesday, branding it 'complete fiction'.

Last edited:
This is the kind of speculation that I'd consider a good guess, but without proof we really don't know. It's a lot like the claim the US shot down Flight 93. That always seemed pretty plausible, even likely, to me. It would have been the sensible thing to do. But it would be demoralizing to the nation to admit publicly.

Likewise, depending on how seriously you take Putin as a threat, one might claim that blowing up the pipeline was a smart move. I don't necessarily agree, but again, it seems plausible. And they'd hide the truth for similar reasons.

Story is going international right now. This usurping bastard personally oversaw and ordered it to be blown up. Trump would have never done this.

[Specialized U.S. Navy diving teams carried out the bombing attack against the underwater Nord Stream pipelines which supply Russian gas to western Europe during a top secret mission overseen by President Joe Biden

Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs]

67476517-11727691-image-a-31_1675885602811.jpg

So the infamous prolific purveyor of fake news and compulsive liar, Seymour Hersh, cites an anonymous source claiming that the US blew up the Nord Stream.

And the Russian defense ministry blamed the UK Navy.

The Russians seem a lot more credible than Seymore Hersch.

Forum List

Back