🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigative Journalist : US bombed Nord Stream pipeline

Yes, it's fake news at this point. Just another reason to remember that everything you read in the "news" isn't true.

"Reuters was unable to verify the report, published by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh on his blog, alleging U.S. involvement in the explosions."

It will be interesting to see if this story turns out to be true, and if true, it would be an act of war!
It will be fun when this story turns out to be more bullshit -- and folks like you will just turn around and claim it's true anyway.......because the worst thing a Conservative can do is admit they were wrong and a liberal was right...

LOL.....Some "question mark" mod deleted a post I had in here as "No content related to subject".

Hell, I don't even remember what it was.....I believe it might have been on the 1st page, anyone remember what it was?

I'd ask the mod but..... :dunno:.

The interesting thing about this, is that is a tacit admission that Germany could not be talked into simply not buying Russian gas. Biden's puppeteers had to use force to get Germany to follow their neocon plan.
Now this is a false flag op if there ever was one.
Retaliation for a NATO attack on Russia?

Joe Biden is a very strong decisive leader.

Biden is blowing Russia & China shit up.

Record US Jobs.

Record Worker Pay.

Record Cuts to Deficit.

Record Growth.

Record GDP.
"We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got spirit, how 'bout you?!!"

Yes, it's fake news at this point. Just another reason to remember that everything you read in the "news" isn't true.

"Reuters was unable to verify the report, published by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh on his blog, alleging U.S. involvement in the explosions."
Because Reuters can't verify the article by Seymour Hersh does not make it a Conspiracy Theory.

Mr. Hersh is credited with breaking:
1. My Lai Massacre - denied by the gov, later turned out to be 100% accurate, so the gov lied [Got a Pulitzer when it meant something] …
As you and others have pointed out, Reuters & mainstream media “could not confirm” the My Lai Massacre story rumors … until they could and did.

But Hersh has also sometimes over-reached and that has tended to discredit his reporting, at least to the mainstream media. I read his report on the North Stream bombing and think it likely he is on to the truth here — but that will need to be confirmed to know for sure.

Certainly U.S. warhawks, Ukrainian nationalists, U.S LNG exporters and U.S. security strategists are the ones who had the greatest interest in “taking out” Northstream all along. This much is certain.

Depending on your views, Hersh’s report can also be seen as Joe Biden showing ruthless, well-timed decisiveness and “deniable” illegal action to fulfill his previous warnings that he would punish Russia if it invaded Ukraine in February. He had publicly stated the U.S. would “end NorthStream” if Putin invaded, and — apparently — he did.

Putin’s hope to “negotiate” with Europe using gas exports as “blackmail” was certainly dealt a body blow after these explosions.

Of course this sabotage can also be seen as a blatant, illegal “act of war,” and an example of U.S. adventurism (Hersh’s and my own view).

This war is a tragedy for all, but I see no way to end it through a negotiated settlement until both sides are more or less exhausted. I did not support the “Maidan Revolution” or Russian imperialism / chauvinism in Ukraine, and I believe the West providing defensive weapons and aid to Ukraine is now necessary.

The West should, however, imo recognize that there is a genuine issue of a “right to self-determination” for Crimea, and in this way undercut the Russian propaganda that it is determined to break up the huge Russian Federation. Wise statesmanship will be necessary if an “endless war” (or worse) is to be avoided.

Last edited:

IF USMB is justified in moving this one thread to Conspiracy Theories, why were these not with far fewer facts?

Nord%20Stream-X2.jpg

Or an act of war against Russia....

Biden and Victoria Nuland have admitted what Hersch has reported on

What came next was stunning. On February 7, less than three weeks before the seemingly inevitable Russian invasion of Ukraine, Biden met in his White House office with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who, after some wobbling, was now firmly on the American team. At the press briefing that followed, Biden defiantly said, “If Russia invades . . . there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Twenty days earlier, Undersecretary Nuland had delivered essentially the same message at a State Department briefing, with little press coverage. “I want to be very clear to you today,” she said in response to a question. “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

CIA had Biden's orders to destroy the Nord Stream? It's CIA triad. Confidentiality, integrity & availability. No data modified or stolen. I don't believe that journalist.

So, it's just like the Chinese-balloon propaganda war( between US & China ). Really spy ballon? No crystal clear evidence showed. Just war of words continued. I don't believe the US officials or media, either.

But...at least the commie GT still has a good sense of humor ! lol. :)

Balloon killer.jpg

Source:
F-22, the balloon killer - Global Times – https://archive.md/CCDJP

The positive. This Russia Today article has smoked out the Russobots and fellow travelers.
In other news, I hear AF is having issues with their water condensor...

Biden admin offical, Victoria Nuland says:

“Senator Cruz, like you I am and I think the administration is very gratified to know that Nord Stream 2 is now as you like to say, a hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea.”

Watch the video of her saying this at the link above.

Biden said he would END THE NORDSTREAM 2 Pipeline.
Blinkin said it was a great opportunity.
Nuland said she is gratified it is a hunk of metal at the bottom of the ocean.

OF COURSE THE USA BLEW IT UP.

The positive. This Russia Today article has smoked out the Russobots and fellow travelers.
In other news, I hear AF is having issues with their water condensor...

The Biden admin never lies…the “vax” prevents you from getting and spreading COVID.

Explain the specific strategic reason for Putin to blow up a potential revenue stream to fund the war.

CNN even called out Biden for lyin…..as did WAPO. Are those right wing Fox News rag outlets?

How does it benefit you to lie to yourself?

If I go back and look, did you claim the Hunter Biden laptop is a Putin creation?

Forum List

Back