🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigative Journalist : US bombed Nord Stream pipeline

Its sad how many people who once either did or would have voted for Reagan are now supporting the Soviets.

No, Hersh is full of crap. I'm a certified diver. I know divers would not be used for such an operation.
Me too and that makes no sense whatsoever!

The purpose of our military is to break things and kill people. Period.

IF anyone is interested, MODERATORS INCLUDED, here is the original article by Seymour Hersh on Substack. It is lengthy but he backs up his story and makes a solid case, not a conspiracy theory.

Seymour Hersh

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F972a3674-1cd8-4e4e-9ba2-8d38d3306045_1280x1280.png

Discover more from Seymour Hersh​

Independent reporting from the world's leading investigative journalist

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now​

Seymour Hersh
19 hr ago
[...]
Last June, the Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22, planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipelines, according to a source with direct knowledge of the operational planning.
[...]

Last edited:
Me too and that makes no sense whatsoever!

The purpose of our military is to break things and kill people. Period.
The correct tool for this operation would be a magnetic bomb at the end of a 100m+ rope over the side of a boat maybe with a sonar or camera attached.

Only morons believe that locking 4 divers inside a high risk compression chamber for a month is the correct tool for a sabotage operation.

The correct tool for this operation would be a magnetic bomb at the end of a 100m+ rope over the side of a boat maybe with a sonar or camera attached.

Only morons believe that locking 4 divers inside a high risk compression chamber for a month is the correct tool for a sabotage operation.

Where did I say anything at all like what you posted?

"The Norwegian navy was quick to find the right spot, in the shallow waters of the Baltic sea a few miles off Denmark’s Bornholm Island. The pipelines ran more than a mile apart along a seafloor that was only 260 feet deep. That would be well within the range of the divers, who, operating from a Norwegian Alta class mine hunter, would dive with a mixture of oxygen, nitrogen and helium streaming from their tanks, and plant shaped C4 charges on the four pipelines with concrete protective covers. It would be tedious, time consuming and dangerous work, but the waters off Bornholm had another advantage: there were no major tidal currents, which would have made the task of diving much more difficult."

Story is going international right now. This usurping bastard personally oversaw and ordered it to be blown up. Trump would have never done this.

[Specialized U.S. Navy diving teams carried out the bombing attack against the underwater Nord Stream pipelines which supply Russian gas to western Europe during a top secret mission overseen by President Joe Biden

Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs]

67476517-11727691-image-a-31_1675885602811.jpg

Why is this in Conspiracy Theory?

It's entirely true

Thank you for your valuable opinion that there was only 1 way to carry this out and for your claim that if it was not carried out in this 1 way it is obviously not true.

Wasnt it Blinken who said one way or another, the NORDSTREAM was going to be stopped?

Of course we blew it up.

Forum List

Back