Invoke 25th Amendment - National Association of Manufacturers

Funny nobody was calling for any politicians removal with the protests that went on for months in cities across the nation. Why? Because they would have been calling for the removal of a democrat.

Yup and the Dems totally ignored the rioters, looters, murderers and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Never heard a word from our so called Dem officials. Yet a group of Trump supporters storm the Capital buildings and they are domestic terrorists.

I didn't see any damage and I sure as hell didn't see building burned to the ground. Did you?? Only one person was shot and that was an unarmed woman crawling through a window. The idiot who shot her should be up on murder charges.

There were over 50 Leos hurt. You think that a group of people stomping over a cop doesn't hurt? They should have just shot the terrorists the second they breached the building.

You ever stop to think they had orders not to shoot?? Of course you didn't. You know nothing about how LEO's operate or their SOP's.

You say 50 cops got hurt. Which article told you that?? I've not heard anything about cops getting hurt. Just one who had a heart attack. The only death I've heard about is the unarmed woman some idiot shot as she was crawling into a window.

I don't discuss anything with a Terrorist and Traitor like you. There is going to be ZERO reconciliation from this side.

Trump sure has some thin skin.
He could have been the person to hold the democrats feet to the fire going forward.
Not now
If he is true to what he ran as. He is the first person since the founding fathers to speak up as our nation has moved to something else. And now we wonder what McCarthy was doing in his time was so wrong.

Funny nobody was calling for any politicians removal with the protests that went on for months in cities across the nation. Why? Because they would have been calling for the removal of a democrat.

Invading the US Congressional House while it's in session is NOT a city. Congress is going to change in ways that will piss you off now. And it's about time. In the meantime, it's going to be up to the rest of us to support that change and lock your butts up when you get out of hand. You want to storm our Nations Capital Congressional Building expect mortal repercussions.

So storming a city and burning, rioting and murdering for months at a time is better than breaking a few windows in the halls of congress?

I no longer tolerate nor carry on any discussion with you Traitors and Terrorists. I suggest everyone that isn't trying to cover this latest thing up do the same.

This is from the group that supported Trump.

Get rid of this anti-democratic autocratic madman now.
/----/
Democrats Want to Remove Trump from Office Now
Jan 7, 2021

RUSH: Folks, I am telling you, they're deathly afraid of him. I mean, that's what all of this really means. They're deathly afraid he's gonna come back. They think he's Godzilla.

Yup and the Dems totally ignored the rioters, looters, murderers and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Never heard a word from our so called Dem officials. Yet a group of Trump supporters storm the Capital buildings and they are domestic terrorists.

I didn't see any damage and I sure as hell didn't see building burned to the ground. Did you?? Only one person was shot and that was an unarmed woman crawling through a window. The idiot who shot her should be up on murder charges.

There were over 50 Leos hurt. You think that a group of people stomping over a cop doesn't hurt? They should have just shot the terrorists the second they breached the building.

You ever stop to think they had orders not to shoot?? Of course you didn't. You know nothing about how LEO's operate or their SOP's.

You say 50 cops got hurt. Which article told you that?? I've not heard anything about cops getting hurt. Just one who had a heart attack. The only death I've heard about is the unarmed woman some idiot shot as she was crawling into a window.

I don't discuss anything with a Terrorist and Traitor like you. There is going to be ZERO reconciliation from this side.

Translation: I made this bullshit up and you called me on it and I can't even begin to back it up.

Translation: I made this bullshit up and you called me on it and I can't even begin to back it up.

Forum List

Back