Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

Full legalization or no legalization. Nothing will change.
We can agree to disagree. Two votes do not mean much.

All of us benefit from the fact that people are forced into dirty and dangerous jobs, where 93% of fatalities are male.

In my opinion, any sane man would vote for politicians who support legalization.

Yes.

But there should be an avenue for reasonable and consenting adults to make a trade involving sex and money. It's ridiculous for people to be deemed criminals simply for paying for sex.
No matter how many legal avenues there are prostitutes will always be arrested. Legalize it, regulate it and tax it, girls will be arrested for income tax evasion.

Yes.

But there should be an avenue for reasonable and consenting adults to make a trade involving sex and money. It's ridiculous for people to be deemed criminals simply for paying for sex.

Why? It is a dangerous and dirty business, with serious harm to the people involved.

Making it illegal seems well within reason.

No matter how many legal avenues there are prostitutes will always be arrested. Legalize it, regulate it and tax it, girls will be arrested for income tax evasion.
Yeah, it won't be perfect, but everyday Joe will have a way to pay for sex without risking going to jail and being labeled a criminal.

Also a lot of tax money can be generated from it.

Why? It is a dangerous and dirty business, with serious harm to the people involved.
You can't stop it, and it's ridiculous to tell two adults they can't trade sex for money. What a bunch of patronizing bullshit. Free nation my ass.

By the way it's perfectly legal to pay a woman and man to fuck on camera for a billion people to jerk off to online. You really can't see how absurd it is?

Yeah, it won't be perfect, but everyday Joe will have a way to pay for sex without risking going to jail and being labeled a criminal.
I do not blame women who oppose Legalization -- that is their right.

Men who oppose Legalization generally have Male Guilt Syndrome -- which is a very common condition in USA 2021.

You can't stop it, and it's ridiculous to tell two adults they can't trade sex for money. What a bunch of patronizing bullshit. Free nation my ass.

By the way it's perfectly legal to pay a woman and man to fuck on camera for a billion people to jerk off to online. You really can't see how absurd it is?

Quite a bit of difference between two professionals having sex in a studio and a professional having sex with multiple customers a day, in motel rooms or god forbid, allies.

For you to make your case, you need to do more than state some points, while pretending that it is SOOOOO obvious that....something dramatic.

For instance, your first point. "We can't stop it"?

We can't stop Murder either. Is that a reason to legalize it? LOL!!!

Quite a bit of difference between two professionals having sex in a studio and a professional having sex with multiple customers a day, in motel rooms or god forbid, allies.

For you to make your case, you need to do more than state some points, while pretending that it is SOOOOO obvious that....something dramatic.

For instance, your first point. "We can't stop it"?

We can't stop Murder either. Is that a reason to legalize it? LOL!!!
Did you seriously just compare a consensual trade between two adults to murder? Are those things equal in your mind? Do you really need me to explain to you why that comparison is outrageous?

I actually can't believe that you're able to rationalize allowing people to fuck on camera for money while also thinking it's just to send a man to prison for paying a woman to have sex with him in the privacy of his own home. You are authoritarian.

Did you seriously just compare a consensual trade between two adults to murder? Are those things equal in your mind? Do you really need me to explain to you why that comparison is outrageous?

I seriously addressed your logic and applied it to another crime that fit your justification for legalization.

If your justification made sense, BECAUSE it fit, then if it fit another crime, then it would make sense there too.

And it did fit. Murder is another crime that we "cannot stop".

Yet, even you can tell that that is not reason to legalize it.

I actually can't believe that you're able to rationalize legally paying two people to fuck on camera while also thinking it's just to send a man to prison for paying a woman to have sex with him in the privacy of his own home. You are authoritarian.

The two acts are significantly different. Thus treating them differently is not inherently wrong. Repeating your scenario, with drama does not change that.

If you want to make a case for legalizing prostitution, you need to make teh case.

And it did fit. Murder is another crime that we "cannot stop".
Yes, but it's different in the sense that it's not a consensual trade. That part is pretty important. You're being extremely illogical right now.
If you want to make a case for legalizing prostitution, you need to make teh case.
Once again authoritarian social conservatives want to control the sex lives of free people.

Men who oppose legalization generally have daughters.
I do not know if there are any surveys on the subject.

Many women who have sons do support policies that are discriminatory toward men -- such as Presumption of Guilt which is the rule at Corporate level.

Yes, but it's different in the sense that it's not a consensual trade. That part is pretty important. You're being extremely illogical right now.

Once again authoritarian social conservatives want to control the sex lives of free people.

You calling me names, is not a supporting argument.

Question: In your world, can something be consensual and still be morally wrong?

In your world, can something be consensual and still be morally wrong?
It depends on what it is. I go case by case. I'm not going to make a blanket statement. Adults should be allowed to monetize their sexuality without being arrested.

Men who oppose legalization generally have daughters.
It's always about the daughters. What's with social conservatives trying to control and protect female sexuality? Enough with the patronizing nonsense. An adult woman in an adult. She should have enough control over her own body to make a decision like that if she wants to.

Forum List

Back