iowa cops sue blm

Your OP is a lie. In your link nobody sued BLM. They sued 3 members of BLM. When an individual cop is sued, the entire police force isn't the defendent any more than BLM is the defendent in your silly link. Why are so many right wing threads based on a lie like this one is?

Your OP is a lie. In your link nobody sued BLM. They sued 3 members of BLM. When an individual cop is sued, the entire police force isn't the defendent any more than BLM is the defendent in your silly link. Why are so many right wing threads based on a lie like this one is?
Reading comprehension issues again? I enlarged the print so you can see how wrong you are.

From the OP's link: 'Nothing short of domestic terrorism': Police officers file civil suit against 6 people associated with DSM BLM
DES MOINES, Iowa —
Two Des Moines police officers have filed a civil suit against six people who were at one time associated with Des Moines Black Lives Matter for allegedly diverting officers from responding to incidents of violence during protests in the summer of 2020, according to court documents.

Bunch of those assholes are charged with felonies.

Reading comprehension issues again? I enlarged the print so you can see how wrong you are.

From the OP's link: 'Nothing short of domestic terrorism': Police officers file civil suit against 6 people associated with DSM BLM
DES MOINES, Iowa —
Two Des Moines police officers have filed a civil suit against six people who were at one time associated with Des Moines Black Lives Matter for allegedly diverting officers from responding to incidents of violence during protests in the summer of 2020, according to court documents.
Exactly. The defendents were once associated with BLM. I once sued a guy who was retired from Mobil Oil. I didn't sue Mobil Oil. The cops didn't sue BLM. If they did, the court doccuments would have said they sued BLM.

This is good news. Loser leftists charged with felonies and they are also getting sued. Awesome. More police officers need to do this!!!!

It will be interesting to see if this catches on with other officers across the nation who have also been injured by BLM thugs.

By the way, I noticed in the article they say 'DSM BLM' meaning 'Des Moines Black Lives Matter'. Yet when you Google 'DSM BLM' you get a link for this: Des Moines Black Liberation Movement

'Des Moines Black Liberation Movement'. Two different organizations?

It will be interesting to see if this catches on with other officers across the nation who have also been injured by BLM thugs.

By the way, I noticed in the article they say 'DSM BLM' meaning 'Des Moines Black Lives Matter'. Yet when you Google 'DSM BLM' you get a link for this: Des Moines Black Liberation Movement

'Des Moines Black Liberation Movement'. Two different organizations?
blm, is not any kind of movement/ just a bunch of racist terrorists.

And yet when one cop does something wrong the whole force is blamed and demands for cuts in funding begin. You are being hypocritical.

And yet when one cop does something wrong the whole force is blamed and demands for cuts in funding begin. You are being hypocritical.
Only when the cops cover for the one that did something wrong. If they would police themselves, they would have more support than they can even hope for now.

Only when the cops cover for the one that did something wrong. If they would police themselves, they would have more support than they can even hope for now.
LOL. You leftists are not policing yourselves when you cover the legal problems of Hunter, Joe, and Kamala, et al, but I'm sure you think that is different and all of the left shouldn't be blamed. Like I said and you have proven, hypocritical.

Because she is a lying, racist, mumble mouth hag that loves starting these racist threads.

LOL. You leftists are not policing yourselves when you cover the legal problems of Hunter, Joe, and Kamala, et al, but I'm sure you think that is different and all of the left shouldn't be blamed. Like I said and you have proven, hypocritical.
Hunter Biden has nothing to do with our politics or government, even though you are desperately hoping to change that.

Forum List

Back