Iowa GOV says no to Cruz

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Iowa governor urges caucus-goers to say 'No' to Cruz, cites 'Big Oil'

Iowa's governor said on Tuesday it would be a "big mistake" for voters in the nation's first presidential contest next month to choose Ted Cruz for the Republican nomination, citing the U.S. senator's opposition to a biofuel mandate important to the state.

Here lies the problem with a bloated federal government folks, and this is why we desperately need Ted Cruz elected.

No one want's their prized pig slaughtered, but it's time we stop feeding other people's pigs.

If ethanol is a desirable product, it shouldn't have to be subsidized. Since the only reason it is subsidized is because of a bullshit global warming hoax, then let the chips fall where they may.

Ethanol has damaged people's vehicles for years now. The alcohol absorbs ambient water and destroys fuel lines. People who own boats are familiar with the damage especially.

Furthermore, the ethanol industry has raised the price of corn based food products, which hurts the "poor" the most.

The bigger the hog, the louder they squeal.
This shows that Cruz has the courage and leadership ability to lead this country.

Palin ended that possibility for this election cycle.

Cruz will now have the time he needs to shore up his Senate seat in 2018

CZLpvXVVAAAPbRv.jpg

the ethanol lobby is simply nothing but political pork......a huge waste of taxpayer money.....meanwhile about 1/3 of the corn crop is not available to feed the poor.....instead ethanol just gums up engines.....and Iowa farmers remain on the government dole...

if Cruz beats Trump in Iowa he stands to win in NH as well since NH is a state that would admire Cruz for winning on that issue....

Everyone I've heard talk about this says it's horrible on a car engine. Now why are they DOING THIS? Who ever thought up of putting FOOD in your car?

The bigger the hog, the louder they squeal.
This shows that Cruz has the courage and leadership ability to lead this country.

bingo, he's always been my vote. Trump has been pandering and buying off people lately. I just don't know where the hell he stands.

Forum List

Back