Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

Lol,

I run a support group as well dufus.

You can’t make this 💩 up!

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I'm ve been Cancer free for 35 years now. I decided to get educated and give back. Of course you wouldn't understand that concept. Your base existence is an insult to human life.

I'm ve been Cancer free for 35 years now. I decided to get educated and give back. Of course you wouldn't understand that concept. Your base existence is an insult to human life.

Lost a child. So I know a bit more about this subject than a gay man does about procreation.

Wanna guess what kind of support group I run?

It's a thousand times cheaper than raising a child you never wanted, and it's one less case of future child abuse. After all you people always say they're sluts. Who wants a slut bringing up welfare brats. No one, right! That's how you people think, not very logical. Hopefully someone helps those poor sluts !
So we should kill people based on possible future abuse or hardship? Who all does this apply to? The homeless? Mentally disabled? Autism? Those with a low IQ? All these groups have a high percentage chance of a hard life. Wouldn’t it be bette to just kill them and put them out of their misery and so they aren’t a drain on society?

It’s so weird I feel like we’ve heard this justification for killing people before. 1920’s and 30’s I think.

Lost a child. So I know a bit more about this subject than a gay man does about procreation.

Wanna guess what kind of support group I run?
Sorry to hear that. Keep insulting people and you' ll recieve no sympathy from me. Sympathy requires some form of empathy. And ignorance does not fit in that equation
I have a very productive day planned and going to continue it. Good bye.

Sorry to hear that. Keep insulting people and you' ll recieve no sympathy from me. Sympathy requires some form of empathy. And ignorance does not fit in that equation
I have a very productive day planned and going to continue it. Good bye.

Oh, I’m plenty empathetic. But not to those who advocate killing innocent human beings. They get none.

Lol, you ARE cancer.

I think the tumor won and your brain was irradiated and chemotherapied to death.

Yes, weill-adjusted , high-functioning , elderly gay male.
Which is reflected by the fact that I'm the go to man in family matters and at the workplace, even my neighbors ask for my advice. They.all keep coming back and they all love me so I must be doing something right. Your envy is self-evident by your rating of the last post. Try to have a good day, if that's possible for one such as you; I plan on it.

Which is reflected by the fact that I'm the go to man in family matters and at the workplace, even my neighbors ask for my advice. They.all keep coming back and they all love me so I must be doing something right. Your envy is self-evident by your rating of the last post. Try to have a good day, if that's possible for one such as you; I plan on it.
Sure Sure

Forum List

Back