Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

Any woman who cannot take a risk getting pregnant should INSIST the man use condoms in addition to the birth control she is taking.

To the men insisting on abortion at will, at any time and for any reason, isn’t this a wise and responsible course of action?
He refuses to acknowledge that men get no say, and basically can have their offspring killed with no recourse, when I say that he insists I am blaming only women for Pregnancies.

He refuses to acknowledge that men get no say, and basically can have their offspring killed with no recourse, when I say that he insists I am blaming only women for Pregnancies.
I clarified. Your answer. Not ALL men, if they are even in the picture, have rights to contest.

You’re ignoring that there is another life at stake. Saying the timing is “inconvenient” is a terrible reason to terminate the life of one’s own child, but even then, a woman can still do it.

You‘re demanding that every state should allow a woman to have an abortion, at any point in her pregnancy, and for whatever reason she wants. Do you demand all states enact OTHER laws, as well? Not your state….not your business.
When they made abortion a political matter it became my business. It never should have been. It's a medical procedure.

I never said questionable I said for convenience!
Which makes it sound like a minor problem. Not so, ask anyone who's ever had an abortion. It's a grueling mental experience in their lives. Thank GOD it's not taking place in back alleys, or is it again ? I've heard it all through the last 50 + years of working with and treating women.

Yes, the majority are questionable in your mind, not ALL.
ALL elective abortions are murders for personal convenience.

True medical emergencies requiring pre-viability induction of labor are exceedingly rare.
Post-viability, abortion has not just rare, but zero utility.

ALL elective abortions are murders for personal convenience.
No thank you for your biased opinion. No murder was ever committed by abortion, no person was murdered. Even if you crazy people get personhood bestowed upon fetuses by law, it will still be a LIE supported by a fake law.

No thank you for your biased opinion. No murder was ever committed by abortion, no person was murdered. Even if you crazy people get personhood bestowed upon fetuses by law, it will still be a LIE supported by a fake law.
Sure thing.

And the 13th is just a fake Amendment, a “LIE” - no negroes will ever really be people. Sure thing, you hateful prick.

CarsomyrPlusSix

i think old Stan just doesn’t want to wear a condom. He’d rather his wife or girlfriend (or both) just get an abortion rather than lessen his pleasure (so I’ve heard).

CarsomyrPlusSix

i think old Stan just doesn’t want to wear a condom. He’d rather his wife or girlfriend (or both) just get an abortion rather than lessen his pleasure (so I’ve heard).
Pretty sure Stann already said he is a middle-aged (or older) homosexual.

Can someone tell him “No Uterus, no Opinion?”

But maybe include the whole he’s not even part of our species’ reproductive cycle part?

Pretty sure Stann already said he is a middle-aged (or older) homosexual.

Can someone tell him “No Uterus, no Opinion?”

But maybe include the whole he’s not even part of our species’ reproductive cycle part?
Woah. So he’s not involved with women at all, and he’s harping on what laws individual states set in relation as to when a pregnant “birthing person” can terminate growing human life?

Negative, and your name calling will not silence me 97% of abortions are done for convenience, as in oops I had sex and got pregnant, because I forgot having sex does that, let me kill my offspring please.
i3qz2yz1pkcb1.png

Forum List

Back