Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

Well she should have kept her shoes on so she could walk out of that situation! The father should get equal rights saying he doesn't just because she carries it is nothing but a women are the weaker sex argument and emotional
Well since she has the greater responsibility and hardship to bear and the man isn't always around, I'm certain she has more rights than he ever could have. Especially if abuse was involved or rape, then he should have no rights in the decision. And again with the derogatory attack on women, we know
Exactly where you're coming from and it's not a good place.

So how were they going to pay for the abortion?
That's where they want government to kick in.... That would be their Utopic dream wouldn't it ? Lay around and mate like rabbits, and for the one's they don't want, hell just have the government help them get rid of them. And for the ones they want to keep, then have government pay for them also. Best of both world's eh ?

Correct any response by others to another's abortion is ridiculous. They have never walked in her shoes.
It's all about the Benjamin's, otherwise no one wants to pay with their hard earned money for thing's they don't agree with, so that leaves the government if we're to be run by radical leftist -then- stealing the money and applying it towards thing's such as this without the citizen's consent or agreement on.

That's where they want government to kick in.... That would be their Utopic dream wouldn't it ? Lay around and mate like rabbits, and for the one's they don't want, hell just have the government help them get rid of them. And for the ones they want to keep, then have government pay for them also. Best of both world's eh ?
Whatever happened to the pride in being responsible for oneself without government support ? My grandparents took in a lodger during the Great Depression, with my father and uncle having to sleep in the living room, rather than take ”Relief.” They didn’t want to take charity if at all possible - and they didn’t.

Nowadays, a welfare recipient feels entitled to an air-conditioned apartment with enough bedrooms for her kids, $1000 tax-free food stamps, free health care, paid utilities, and enough left over to buy jewelry and hang out in the bars at night.

P.S. We need to call welfare “government charity.” Some of these welfare recipients refer to it as their “government pay.”

Correct any response by others to another's abortion is ridiculous. They have never walked in her shoes.
But I’m a guy. Should I be allowed to have unprotected sex, just for shits and giggles, like is apparently the argument for women who insist they can, and just walk away from the pregnancy it may cause.

Is that not equality? 🤷‍♂️

But I’m a guy. Should I be allowed to have unprotected sex, just for shits and giggles, like is apparently the argument for women who insist they can, and just walk away from the pregnancy it may cause.

If the woman allows it.

You people twist everything in an attempt to make your argument valid in some way.

Why do you even believe this nonsense. There are many, many reasons to have an abortion. This is life, things change. It's the only constant in this physical universe.

Why do you even believe this nonsense. There are many, many reasons to have an abortion. This is life, things change. It's the only constant in this physical universe.

So? Equality under the law is the important aspect here, right?

Stupid republicans they tried this before and same thing happened. The definition of a fool is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.
People will never give up on the mistakes and consequences of those mistakes until they are fixed ... Sometimes it's hard to retrain, rehabilitate and/or to fix something, but Christian's never give up because it's our whole purpose in life.

Well since she has the greater responsibility and hardship to bear and the man isn't always around, I'm certain she has more rights than he ever could have. Especially if abuse was involved or rape, then he should have no rights in the decision. And again with the derogatory attack on women, we know
Exactly where you're coming from and it's not a good place.
You are wrong and it doesn't matter, if the man is around you still give him no rights, even though he was part of the decision to engage in sex, and it is equally his child. My argument was not derogatory toward women, yours is, you are the one supposing because they are weaker they should receive more rights.

Yes, and you named them - it’s inconvenient, the timing is off, you want to focus your attention on your current kids, etc., etc. These are all pitiful “reasons” to end the life of your own child.

But if you live in Iowa and any of those “reasons” apply, you still have a few weeks to terminate the life of your developing child. If later, you can have your husband, or more likely boyfriend, drive you to the next state.

Forum List

Back