IQ in America falling?

My own private observations suggest that IQ in America is diminishing...

Perhaps I am simply frustrated by the increasing stupidity and selfishness of disrespectful automobile drivers...however this seems to be in evidence in basic public courtesy ...and online too....more and more everywhere...

Not at all proud to see this our country slipping down to the most common elements... is this the common denominator of humanity and have we in America been insulated from all this until now... until Barrick Ofuckobamo opened our gates to the incoming hordes?

Are we intending to somehow raise ourselves together back up or are we doing nothing and letting this drag all of us all further down?

I lean toward closing borders for awhile whilst we figure this out...

What say you?

You kidding? The public school system is dedicated to the lowest possible denominator in order to raise the profile of its lesser students and up the numbers of success, support its claims of the wonders of multiculturalism and diversity, and to keep those ever-increasing tax dollars flowing.

Of course the IQ average is falling.
When is the last time you had a kid in public school?

We pulled him out in 1998, when he was nine. Home and private schooled through high school. Graduated with honors at a top college. Already has two books in his resume.

Perhaps I am simply frustrated by the increasing stupidity and selfishness of disrespectful automobile drivers...however this seems to be in evidence in basic public courtesy ...and online too....more and more everywhere...

Not at all proud to see this our country slipping down to the most common elements... is this the common denominator of humanity and have we in America been insulated from all this until now... until Barrick Ofuckobamo opened our gates to the incoming hordes?

Are we intending to somehow raise ourselves together back up or are we doing nothing and letting this drag all of us all further down?

What say you?

You kidding? The public school system is dedicated to the lowest possible denominator in order to raise the profile of its lesser students and up the numbers of success, support its claims of the wonders of multiculturalism and diversity, and to keep those ever-increasing tax dollars flowing.

Amen. That's why we should only educate Asians, since the other races are so mentally inferior.
Schools are so easy, why a dog could graduate...

What say you?

yes .it is falling.

why?

CBS/NYT poll: Donald Trump holds onto top spot nationally
Trump takes 17-point lead in national poll | TheHill

you want more?

What say you?

When is the last time you had a kid in public school?

We pulled him out in 1998, when he was nine. Home and private schooled through high school. Graduated with honors at a top college. Already has two books in his resume.

He really put his foot in his mouth asking you that question.

Forum List

Back