🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken

Oh this is swell. Move over Neville Chamberlain. Obama is about to take your place in history.

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has taunted President Barack Obama, claiming that the U.S. no longer has the guts for battle.

Speaking at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of the death of his predecessor, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khamenei, the 74-year-old Shiite Muslim cleric proclaimed that 'military attack is not a priority for Americans now.'

He stood on a podium amid banners boasting 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' as he reacted to a speech President Obama gave to West Point last week.

article-0-1E75A50F00000578-921_634x421.jpg

Speech: In this picture released by an official website of the office of the Iranian supreme leader, Khamenei waves to the crowd.

He told the group that America has renounced military action

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei claims Obama doesn't have the guts for a military attack | Mail Online

article-0-1E76005D00000578-160_634x380.jpg

Chicken: Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, second from left, called President Obama a chicken in a speech during a ceremony marking the 25th death anniversary of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Republic, in Tehran Wednesday

Showing you take seriously this BS from the Ayatollah clearly identifies you as a moron. Who the fuck cares what that asshole says? He is taunting Obama and you take it seriously? What a dufus.

Iran is correct. We don't have the stomach for more fighting. There are different reasons for that. We don't want to see body bags. Tired of war. Bored with the idea. Don't consider Iran a threat. Whatever the reason, we just have no interest in more fighting. They do. Which gives Iran an incredible advantage.

Iran is correct. We don't have the stomach for more fighting. There are different reasons for that. We don't want to see body bags. Tired of war. Bored with the idea. Don't consider Iran a threat. Whatever the reason, we just have no interest in more fighting. They do. Which gives Iran an incredible advantage.

Against who? They know that we can defeat them at will a half dozen sorties could probably ruin their entire infrastructure.

It gives them no advantage whatsoever. They are considered a pariah in the ME. They are not liked or trusted by moderate ME countries. They are going nowhere with their aggressive stance. The only 'friend' ‘they have in the ME is Syria, and look at what a mess that is. A regime that will eventually be toppled.

I don't think it is a matter of "guts".

It's a matter of sense. We have no need to go to war with Iran.

Who in this thread is saying we should?

Pray tell Jake, I went thru the posts and I can't see where anyone is pulling a stupid McCain with "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomba Iran".

You're arguing with yourself now. But fear not, that's perfectly normal for a drugged out woman your age.

td can go back to the OP and have an "ah hah" moment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/06/05/obama-workout-gym-poland-secret-service/1000109

Here is our commander in chief working out in the gym. i think somebody should just come out of the closet.

Seriously? His policies are destroying this nation and you are making gay jokes about the way he works out? Who the heck cares what he looks like working out? How the heck is mocking him making our nation any better?

The right is getting as bad as the left is. Not a good sign.

destroying this nation....shut up

I know. You just hate the idea that I can talk. Too bad

If calling Obama "chicken" is the best the Iranians can come up with, I would consider myself extremely fortunate.

It gives them no advantage whatsoever. They are considered a pariah in the ME. They are not liked or trusted by moderate ME countries. They are going nowhere with their aggressive stance. The only 'friend' ‘they have in the ME is Syria, and look at what a mess that is. A regime that will eventually be toppled.

War is not your strong point.

Any country that has the support of the public for war is going to have an enormous advantage over a country whose people want peace at any price.

They don't have to be liked. They are trusted if not completely than certainly more than the US is. If push came to shove every country in the middle east except for Israel, most of Africa and a goodly hunk of Southeast Asia would line up right behind Iran and possibly it's ally Russia.

obama unfortunately has betrayed so many of our former allies we don't have many friends, if any.

Some released earlier that returned to terror, from Breitbart, hardly a liberal bastion in the media:

Mohamed Yusif Yaqub: We released him in May 2003. He promptly went back to Afghanistan, where he assumed control of all Taliban operations in the south before he was killed fighting against the Americans in May 2004.
Abdullah Mahsud: We let him go in March 2004. He went to southern Waziristan and then spearheaded a kidnapping of two Chinese workers in Pakistan.
Sufian bin Qumu: Bin Qumu was moved to Gitmo in May 2002 and then sent to Libya on September 28, 2007. He was held and then released. According to a file released by Wikileaks, bin Qumu was a “probable member of al Qaeda and a member of the North African Extremist Network.” Sources told Fox News that bin Qumu was in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, the night of the attacks that killed four Americans.
Slimane Hadj Abderrahmane: Released in February 2004 back to Denmark, Abderrahmane vowed to head over to Chechnya to fight the Russians. “The Muslims are oppressed in Chechnya,” he told the media, “and the Russians are carrying out terror against them.”

Some released earlier that returned to terror, from Breitbart, hardly a liberal bastion in the media:

Mohamed Yusif Yaqub: We released him in May 2003. He promptly went back to Afghanistan, where he assumed control of all Taliban operations in the south before he was killed fighting against the Americans in May 2004.
Abdullah Mahsud: We let him go in March 2004. He went to southern Waziristan and then spearheaded a kidnapping of two Chinese workers in Pakistan.
Sufian bin Qumu: Bin Qumu was moved to Gitmo in May 2002 and then sent to Libya on September 28, 2007. He was held and then released. According to a file released by Wikileaks, bin Qumu was a “probable member of al Qaeda and a member of the North African Extremist Network.” Sources told Fox News that bin Qumu was in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, the night of the attacks that killed four Americans.
Slimane Hadj Abderrahmane: Released in February 2004 back to Denmark, Abderrahmane vowed to head over to Chechnya to fight the Russians. “The Muslims are oppressed in Chechnya,” he told the media, “and the Russians are carrying out terror against them.”

See how Obama is soft on Islamic extremism? It's because he sympathizes with their cause. He's secretly one of them!

this fellow;

Khrushchev_Banging.jpg

That's Nikita Khruschev at the United Nations, in New York City. He let loose a tirade threatening all sorts of calumny against the west. He actually had thousands of real nuclear weapons pointed at the U.S. I don't remember any jingoistic half-wits giving him as much credence as the OP gives this middle east nutwing religious freak. And whatever the protestations to the contrary the OP seems to intimate that America should mount some sort of Military action against Iran. If that wasn't the point of the post then it must have been just the usual meaningless anti-Obama drivel from an American nutwing freak pining for a leader with Putin's swagger and Khamenei's bluster.

Oh my, how far we have fallen under this Regime.
Contrast John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Speech against Obama's Commencement Speech at West Point:
John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address. U.S. Inaugural Addresses. 1989
you would volunteer your kids or grandkids?

myself and three of my siblings served, one in the Army in the 50's, myself and two others during Vietnam.

Three of my four Children have served, one has served one tour in Iraq and three in Afghanistan.

I didn't "volunteer' any of them, they volunteered themselves and you're not worth being in their presence. just shut your fucking worthless mouth!!
and you learned nothing you puling dolt.

You left out Lebanon and the Palestinian Authority.

Forum List

Back