🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken

I don't think it is a matter of "guts".

It's a matter of sense. We have no need to go to war with Iran.

Who in this thread is saying we should?

Pray tell Jake, I went thru the posts and I can't see where anyone is pulling a stupid McCain with "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomba Iran".

You're arguing with yourself now. But fear not, that's perfectly normal for a drugged out woman your age.

I don't think it is a matter of "guts".

It's a matter of sense. We have no need to go to war with Iran.

Who in this thread is saying we should?

Pray tell Jake, I went thru the posts and I can't see where anyone is pulling a stupid McCain with "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomba Iran".

You're arguing with yourself now. But fear not, that's perfectly normal for a drugged out woman your age.
Odd that Bush invaded Iraq instead of Iran (not personally of course), as Iraq had a secular government.......now it is ISLAMIC, of course. In reality, Ayatollah Khamenei speaks of peace with the West, wants an improved economy. He also lets the ELECTED President handle more of tthe day to day work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/05/w...hamenei-sees-change-in-west-point-speech.html

Perception. Obama is giving a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow. :lol: It is a funny line.

Of course it is a challenge for any modern national leader, to stand tomorrow on the beaches of Normandy and recall the greatest days and martial triumphs of World War II.

The comparison is obvious and embarrassing, between the giants and the pygmies: Churchill and Cameron, Hollande and de Gaulle, above all Franklin Roosevelt and Barack Obama.

In 2014, at least Britain’s prime minister and France’s president must bear responsibility only for their own countries.

But the President of the United States is the standard-bearer for the global cause of freedom, commander-in-chief of the principal might of the forces of democracy.

This week, however, at the D-Day Commemoration, America’s representative will be a man who has disappointed his nation and its allies as have few presidents in modern times.

From the moment of his first inauguration in January 2009, he was expected to be a healer rather than a warrior.

But nobody, not even his foremost Republican foes, believed that halfway through his second term of office, Obama would be giving the world a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow.

youre mouth fed propaganda

and eat it, like a dupe

Obama has gotten quite good at targeted strikes against our enemies

some marshmallow. tell it to the dead, genius

Your pride will destroy you my friend. Let go of it. Let go of the anger and the hatred. It's just not worth it.

I think Obama made the mistake of no supporting Green Revolution in Iran. That could have turned into an armed conflict and crippled the country much in the way Syria has been crippled.

However, I don't take much stock in this Iranian pussy's words. He is a hypocritical pussy spewing tough words from the safety of his billion dollar mansion.

Much in the same way we took out Sadam's Ba'ath regime in the matter of days, we can take out the Iranian army in a similar time frame.

Remember it we defeated the Iraqi gov easily it! It's nation building that we should have never done.

We need to start adopting the Russia war strategy on Georgia. If we go to war we go flatten the country, beat them to submission and get out as quickly as we went in and let them clean up the mess!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Please. there is no need to insult female genitalia by comparing it with this guy.

Just out of curiosity...

Do conservatives these days ever consider defending the country and our collective leaders as a whole considering that our leaders are, in fact, elected by the American people by means of the democratic process, or is the inherent collective first response of conservatives always one of antiAmericanism if the President of the United States isn't someone you voted for?

Last edited:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/06/05/obama-workout-gym-poland-secret-service/1000109

Here is our commander in chief working out in the gym. i think somebody should just come out of the closet.

Seriously? His policies are destroying this nation and you are making gay jokes about the way he works out? Who the heck cares what he looks like working out? How the heck is mocking him making our nation any better?

The right is getting as bad as the left is. Not a good sign.

Just out of curiosity...

Do conservatives these days ever consider defending the country as a whole and our collective leaders who are elected by the democratic process along with the country or is the inherent collective first response of conservatives always one of antiAmericanism if the President of the United States isn't someone you voted for?

Project much?

Just out of curiosity...

Do conservatives these days ever consider defending the country as a whole and our collective leaders who are elected by the democratic process along with the country or is the inherent collective first response of conservatives always one of antiAmericanism if the President of the United States isn't someone you voted for?

Who exactly isn't defending the country?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/06/05/obama-workout-gym-poland-secret-service/1000109

Here is our commander in chief working out in the gym. i think somebody should just come out of the closet.

Seriously? His policies are destroying this nation and you are making gay jokes about the way he works out? Who the heck cares what he looks like working out? How the heck is mocking him making our nation any better?

Extremes on either"side" are detrimental, yes.

Except it's almost as if everyone is becoming extreme. Even the self proclaimed "moderates"

Just out of curiosity...

Project much?

It's just a question. You can chose to answer it, or not. I see that you let the opportunity pass.

Except it's almost as if everyone is becoming extreme. Even the self proclaimed "moderates"

I guess you mean me:D I can be extreme in my response to knee jerk reactions, yes.

destroying this nation....shut up

How many nations care what Khamenei says anyway? Do the Iranian people care? He seems more of a figurehead as years pass.

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken.-

Truth be known... not only Iran is calling Obama a chicken but the whole world is, including Russia. The world recognises a chicken when they see one.

Last edited:
Shameful the whole mess is shameful. I feel for the chickens of the world.:itsok:

good for iran, the fuck does that mean in the scope of life?

nadda

real world leaders don't go around worried if other countries perceive them as tough or weak, this isn't fucking middle school

Let's see. Egypt threw out Obama's buddy Morsi and have rounded up the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama was so fond of. Even though Obama demanded that Morsi and the MB shouldn't be arrested.

And in Libya run by the militias an AQ affiliated group offed 4 Americans and torched a US consulate.

Oh and that red line in the sand for Syria? How's that working out?

Then there is Vlad who wouldn't let Obama take Crimea for a NATO base on his doorstep.

Oh and then 5 top echelon mass murdering Taliban leaders were just handed over to the terrorist organization.

Nah. The world isn't witnessing a weakling and moving on said weakness. Not at all.

:lol:

We shouldn't be interfering with the internal affairs of those countries in the first place.

Forum List

Back