🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken

Republicans are whores. They just got finished swallowing Putins load now they are blowing the Iranians.

They'll side with anyone

Im confused. are we siding with Iran or calling for their invasion? You guys really need to get your talking points in sync

Republicans are whores. They just got finished swallowing Putins load now they are blowing the Iranians.

They'll side with anyone

You're just getting this now?

Conservatives love strength. They feel rule should be by divine providence.

They were the biggest vocal opposition to WWII.

I dont think that's true. Obama might not. But I think there are alot of us who have plenty of courage to go into battle.

I dont know that it's relevant until Iran does something though. If anything they are afraid to go into battle. Or else they would be doing something

This trade with the Taliban will just solidify further Iran's flagrant disregard for the US and UN and continue their nuclear program.

That's all this taunting is about. Obama has "weakened" the US in the eyes of Iran and other enemies of ours to a level not witnessed since the Jimmeh's time in office.

leave the old guy alone, talking shit is about all he can do. Looks like he's about a week away from falling over dead.

Oh, so some asshole demagogue in Iran says we are too chicken to invade his country. So that means we should, RIGHT? We can't let someone call us a chicken! NOW WE HAVE TO INVADE!!!!

And when I say "we" should invade, I mean some other guys.

Who said we had to invade?

Oh this is swell. Move over Neville Chamberlain. Obama is about to take your place in history.

Exactly how is this not a call for force against Iran when you compare Obama to Chamberlain?

Hmmm?

Since World War II, some of our most costly mistakes came not from our restraint, but from our willingness to rush into military adventures — without thinking through the consequences,” Obama told graduating cadets in an apparent reference to the Iraq war.

Khamenei interpreted Obama’s message to mean, “They have renounced the idea of any military actions.”

Let me ask, do you believe Khamenei?

Oh this is swell. Move over Neville Chamberlain. Obama is about to take your place in history.

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has taunted President Barack Obama, claiming that the U.S. no longer has the guts for battle.

Bolding yours.

Khamenei says the US no longer has the guts for battle.

You say, "Move over Chamberlain."

Your post is clearly a call for us to prove Khamenei wrong and go to battle, and that you believe Obama = Chamberlain if he doesn't.

Last edited:
Since World War II, some of our most costly mistakes came not from our restraint, but from our willingness to rush into military adventures — without thinking through the consequences,” Obama told graduating cadets in an apparent reference to the Iraq war.

Khamenei interpreted Obama’s message to mean, “They have renounced the idea of any military actions.”

Let me ask, do you believe Khamenei?

Of course not.

I just dont believe Obama either.

Khamenei is being a classic troll, and folks like tinydancer took the bait.

Khamenei knows we have no intention of going to war with Iran at this time. There is insufficient reason for us to do so. That does not mean we are unable or too "chicken" to do so. We just don't have cause to do so.

So Khamenei knows he can safely taunt us. He does this for internal consumption to make himself look like a badass to tinydancer's gullible counterparts inside Iran.

Last edited:
leave the old guy alone, talking shit is about all he can do. Looks like he's about a week away from falling over dead.

Yeah, Iran would never think of trying to take hostages to put the squeeze on the US would they now?

Nah, they'd never do that.

iran-hostage1.jpg

good for iran, the fuck does that mean in the scope of life?

nadda

real world leaders don't go around worried if other countries perceive them as tough or weak, this isn't fucking middle school

Khamenei is being a classic troll, and folks like tinydancer took the bait.

Khamenei knows we have no intention of going to war with Iran at this time. There is insufficient reason for us to do so. That does not mean we are unable or too "chicken" to do so. We just don't have cause to do so.

So Khamenei knows he can safely taunt us. He does this for internal consumption to make himself look like a badass to tinydancer's gullible counterparts inside Iran.

Take what bait?

It's a message board is it not that I'm posting on correct? And just last week Obama gave a speech that was specifically interpreted by countries as a sign of weakness that the US wanted to take no more military action.

If you don't like the thread, get the hell out of it.

Forum List

Back