🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken

Khamenei is being a classic troll, and folks like tinydancer took the bait.

Khamenei knows we have no intention of going to war with Iran at this time. There is insufficient reason for us to do so. That does not mean we are unable or too "chicken" to do so. We just don't have cause to do so.

So Khamenei knows he can safely taunt us. He does this for internal consumption to make himself look like a badass to tinydancer's gullible counterparts inside Iran.

Take what bait?

It's a message board is it not that I'm posting on correct? And just last week Obama gave a speech that was specifically interpreted by countries as a sign of weakness that the US wanted to take no more military action.

If you don't like the thread, get the hell out of it.

youre immature, flat out

good for iran, the fuck does that mean in the scope of life?

nadda

real world leaders don't go around worried if other countries perceive them as tough or weak, this isn't fucking middle school

Let's see. Egypt threw out Obama's buddy Morsi and have rounded up the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama was so fond of. Even though Obama demanded that Morsi and the MB shouldn't be arrested.

And in Libya run by the militias an AQ affiliated group offed 4 Americans and torched a US consulate.

Oh and that red line in the sand for Syria? How's that working out?

Then there is Vlad who wouldn't let Obama take Crimea for a NATO base on his doorstep.

Oh and then 5 top echelon mass murdering Taliban leaders were just handed over to the terrorist organization.

Nah. The world isn't witnessing a weakling and moving on said weakness. Not at all.

:lol:

Last edited:

nadda

real world leaders don't go around worried if other countries perceive them as tough or weak, this isn't fucking middle school

Let's see. Egypt threw out Obama's buddy Morsi and have rounded up the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama was so fond of. Even though Obama demanded that Morsi and the MB shouldn't be arrested.

And in Libya run by the militias an AQ affiliated group offed 4 Americans and torched a US consulate.

Then there is Vlad who wouldn't let Obama take Crimea for a NATO base on his doorstep.

Oh and then 5 top echelon mass murdering Taliban leaders were just handed over to the terrorist organization.

Nah. The world isn't witnessing a weakling and moving on said weakness. Not at all.

None of what you said above would WARRANT military strikes.

It takes a stronger leader to be reserved during these difficult decisions than it woud to gung hoe let the bombs fly.

You're a daft little child.

Threads like these are why the old adage is true.

"pride comes before the fall"

all too true, all too true

good thing there are still some adults in the room and not monkeys like putin hopping around the room pounding on his chest like a dumbassed caveman.

good thing there are still some adults in the room and not monkeys like putin hopping around the room pounding on his chest like a dumbassed caveman.

I seriously hope you enjoy your fall. Since you don't seem too worried about it.

I seriously hope you enjoy your fall. Since you don't seem too worried about it.

^corny and unwarranted pot shot because I'm not a bible thumping right winger

how close am I?

sit down.

how close am I?

sit down.

Not even in the same galaxy.

You come in warning about pride coming before the fall and then start arrogantly putting other people down. You're belief or lack thereof has nothing to do with it.

In fact, your response to my post reinforces my point.

Pride is a sin that involves enmity with your fellow man. You try to exalt yourselves above them. It's a vice that is readily seen in others and difficult to see in oneself.

You're in as much danger of falling to pride as anyone else. More so than many. Your every post reeks of it.

nadda

To this bunch everyday is middle school. Thats why they put more stock in zingers than action:lol:

how close am I?

sit down.

You come in warning about pride coming before the fall and then start arrogantly putting other people down. You're belief or lack thereof has nothing to do with it.

Pride is a sin that involves enmity with your fellow man. You try to exalt yourselves above them. It's a vice that is readily seen in others and difficult to see in oneself.

You're in as much danger of falling to pride as anyone else. More so than many. Your every post reeks of it.

My reference to pride was in a discussion of world war

and its avoidance

you're in here talking about quibbling between anonymous internet posters

you're a fucking simp

how close am I?

sit down.

and its avoidance

you're a fucking simp

You think your pride is going to avoid the next world war?

This is why the next world war is inevitable. People simply don't learn.

nadda

It takes a stronger leader to be reserved during these difficult decisions than it woud to gung hoe let the bombs fly.

It's about the perception of strength or weakness. All of the above moves by these countries were made because they perceive Obama to be weak.

It's not difficult to understand.

Here's a wonderous headline don't you think? A marshmallow?

Another shabby day for the marshmallow President: As his Taliban hostage swap sours, why Obama is a pygmy compared with the wartime leader Roosevelt, says MAX HASTINGS

Another shabby day for the marshmallow President: As his Taliban hostage swap sours, why Obama is a pygmy compared with the wartime leader Roosevelt, says MAX HASTINGS | Mail Online

and its avoidance

you're a fucking simp

You think your pride is going to avoid the next world war?

This is why the next world war is inevitable. People simply don't learn.

oh so you ARE daft then

your sentence #1 here? ^

not even in the universe of what I was talking about, to coin a phrase

like I said, you're a simp.

I don't think it is a matter of "guts".

It's a matter of sense. We have no need to go to war with Iran.

It's about the perception of strength or weakness. All of the above moves by these countries were made because they perceive Obama to be weak.

It's not difficult to understand.

Here's a wonderous headline don't you think? A marshmallow?

Another shabby day for the marshmallow President: As his Taliban hostage swap sours, why Obama is a pygmy compared with the wartime leader Roosevelt, says MAX HASTINGS

Another shabby day for the marshmallow President: As his Taliban hostage swap sours, why Obama is a pygmy compared with the wartime leader Roosevelt, says MAX HASTINGS | Mail Online

yea youre right

these world leaders sit around a table and make decisions whether or not they think they'll be bombed as a direct result

not cuz they WANTED TO or anything

they're just "playing the game"

yea, youre a fucking simp, too.

I don't think it is a matter of "guts".

It's a matter of sense. We have no need to go to war with Iran.

Who in this thread is saying we should?

Pray tell Jake, I went thru the posts and I can't see where anyone is pulling a stupid McCain with "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomba Iran".

Wow. Another smarmy little bitch is trying to bait America into another endless, unwinnable war. What a surprise. We'd better fall for it and invade Iran for freedom.

Perception. Obama is giving a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow. :lol: It is a funny line.

Of course it is a challenge for any modern national leader, to stand tomorrow on the beaches of Normandy and recall the greatest days and martial triumphs of World War II.

The comparison is obvious and embarrassing, between the giants and the pygmies: Churchill and Cameron, Hollande and de Gaulle, above all Franklin Roosevelt and Barack Obama.

In 2014, at least Britain’s prime minister and France’s president must bear responsibility only for their own countries.

But the President of the United States is the standard-bearer for the global cause of freedom, commander-in-chief of the principal might of the forces of democracy.

This week, however, at the D-Day Commemoration, America’s representative will be a man who has disappointed his nation and its allies as have few presidents in modern times.

From the moment of his first inauguration in January 2009, he was expected to be a healer rather than a warrior.

But nobody, not even his foremost Republican foes, believed that halfway through his second term of office, Obama would be giving the world a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rtime-leader-Roosevelt-says-MAX-HASTINGS.html

Last edited:
Perception. Obama is giving a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow. :lol: It is a funny line.

Of course it is a challenge for any modern national leader, to stand tomorrow on the beaches of Normandy and recall the greatest days and martial triumphs of World War II.

The comparison is obvious and embarrassing, between the giants and the pygmies: Churchill and Cameron, Hollande and de Gaulle, above all Franklin Roosevelt and Barack Obama.

In 2014, at least Britain’s prime minister and France’s president must bear responsibility only for their own countries.

But the President of the United States is the standard-bearer for the global cause of freedom, commander-in-chief of the principal might of the forces of democracy.

This week, however, at the D-Day Commemoration, America’s representative will be a man who has disappointed his nation and its allies as have few presidents in modern times.

From the moment of his first inauguration in January 2009, he was expected to be a healer rather than a warrior.

But nobody, not even his foremost Republican foes, believed that halfway through his second term of office, Obama would be giving the world a convincing impersonation of a marshmallow.

youre mouth fed propaganda

and eat it, like a dupe

Obama has gotten quite good at targeted strikes against our enemies

some marshmallow. tell it to the dead, genius

Forum List

Back