Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war

And still you're not smart enough to understand Geopolitical issues.
I'm asking this seriously...do you realize the impact of closing the Strait of Hormuz would have on the world?
I think it would result in Shock and Awe.

Bigly!!
It will be short and easy to win. The oil will pay for it.

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.
That's what conservatives said about starting the Iraq war.

No,thats what liberals said.
You dont remember the "no war for oil" signs you clowns paraded around with?

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

That was a main way conservatives justified the war. Instead Russia and China benefitted the most from access to Iraqi oil. Thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi civilians dead for absolutey nothing. For Dubya’s and his sheep’s pride. We’d still be there, had you gutless bitches gotten your way.

Where, oh where do you source your info from, because they are not reliable in the least.
Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

That was a main way conservatives justified the war. Instead Russia and China benefitted the most from access to Iraqi oil. Thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi civilians dead for absolutey nothing. For Dubya’s and his sheep’s pride. We’d still be there, had you gutless bitches gotten your way.

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

So you wanted us to take Iraq's oil?

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.
The war was easy, it was the peace that was difficult, and the take away from that is destroy Iran's ability to sponsor terrorism or build nukes and then allow the Iranians to deal with their internal problems. It was our desire to turn Iraq into a peaceful state and then into a democracy that cost us dearly, not the war.

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.
The war was easy, it was the peace that was difficult, and the take away from that is destroy Iran's ability to sponsor terrorism or build nukes and then allow the Iranians to deal with their internal problems. It was our desire to turn Iraq into a peaceful state and then into a democracy that cost us dearly, not the war.

Yep...
Having two opposing religious sects in the same country makes it hard to form lasting peace,especially when both sides are willing to kill to get their way.
Which of course is the same track the US is on with it's immigration policies.

Where, oh where do you source your info from, because they are not reliable in the least.
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

Are you denying that Republicans said it would be a short and easily won war?

Rumsfeld: It Would Be A Short War

Who Said the War Would Pay for Itself? They Did!

No doubt you voted for Dubya twice. And for McCain to continue the war after that. Fuck you.

Funny how fast the tune changes when a couple of US warships enter the area.

Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war - Reuters
Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.
Iran's specialty is terrorism, not warfare.

Yup. Iran funds every terrorist organization out there and you can bet your ass the billions Barry and Kerry gave them when they made that idiotic deal was used for that. You can also bet those billions

Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.

I agree. The last war they fought was with Iraq back in the 80's. The two beat the shit out of each other for eight years and neither won.

All they do now is fund terrorists. You can bet your ass they don't want a war with us because they wouldn't survive it and they know it.

Denying we went their for oil.
Well than educate me.

No doubt you voted for Dubya twice. And for McCain to continue the war after that. Fuck you.

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

Yep...
Having two opposing religious sects in the same country makes it hard to form lasting peace,especially when both sides are willing to kill to get their way.
In fact, Democrats and Republicans are on the same page on immigration. Google Senate bill S. 744, introduced by Schumer and supported by every Democrat in the Senate in 2013 as well as by Obama and Clinton. In terms of border security and immigration reform, it exactly mirrors President Trump's proposals as laid out in his 2018 State of the Union address - in fact, Trump probably adopted his proposals from Schumer's bill. The only real difference is that Schumer's bill would have allowed all 11 million illegals already here to remain but with no path to citizenship, and Trump's proposal would have allowed 1.8 million illegals, including the "dreamers" and others with special circumstances to remain and become citizens. The Democrats' faux opposition to border security is one of the great lies in American political history.

Well than educate me.

It was a short and easily won war.
Barry should have never pulled out of Iraq until the country was stabilized.

Over your head, I see

Well than educate me.

Yep...
In fact, Democrats and Republicans are on the same page on immigration. Google Senate bill S. 744, introduced by Schumer and supported by every Democrat in the Senate in 2013 as well as by Obama and Clinton. In terms of border security and immigration reform, it exactly mirrors President Trump's proposals as laid out in his 2018 State of the Union address - in fact, Trump probably adopted his proposals from Schumer's bill. The only real difference is that Schumer's bill would have allowed all 11 million illegals already here to remain but with no path to citizenship, and Trump's proposal would have allowed 1.8 million illegals, including the "dreamers" and others with special circumstances to remain and become citizens. The Democrats' faux opposition to border security is one of the great lies in American political history.

The RINO's yes.
This crap all started under Reagan and there's never been a serious attempt at border control since.
The big laugher although true? It's Trumps fault for the run on the border because they know he's serious about border control and they want to get in before serious measures are taken.

Iraq was a refresher course for those who forgot or are ignorant of our Vietnam fiasco. When you go somewhere where you`re not needed or wanted you`ll be packing your bags and heading home eventually. The invader decides if it`s all worth it and when is the time to go the home where you never should have left.

Still we obsess over nonsense that happens on the other side of the world in desert wastelands

And still you're not smart enough to understand Geopolitical issues.
I'm asking this seriously...do you realize the impact of closing the Strait of Hormuz would have on the world?
I think it would result in Shock and Awe.

Bigly!!

Like we took Iraq's oil?
Don't you mean China took Iraq's oil because Harry Reid wouldn't allow US contractors to sign oil deals with Iraqis unless they paid taxes? So China got all of the deals instead?

Yup. Iran funds every terrorist organization out there and you can bet your ass the billions Barry and Kerry gave them when they made that idiotic deal was used for that. You can also bet those billions

I agree. The last war they fought was with Iraq back in the 80's. The two beat the shit out of each other for eight years and neither won.

All they do now is fund terrorists. You can bet your ass they don't want a war with us because they wouldn't survive it and they know it.
I dunno....every country that picks a fight with us and loses almost always ends up being rebuilt with taxpayer's money and in better shape in a decade than before the war.

Rightttt, that’s why they kidnapped a ship after the deal was made. And kidnapped our Marines.
Iran Seizes Marshall Islands Ship Maersk Tigris; U.S. Destroyer On Station - USNI News
Iran-flagged ship targets U.S. Navy ship with laser - CNNPolitics
Pentagon: 2 U.S. Navy Boats Held by Iran Military
The only ones trying to provoke war are those such as yourself falsely claiming others are.
What have they done to us specifically?

So far, there have been a lot of unsubstantiated claims that seemed designed to provoke Iran and set the stage for a war.

Have you seen any evidence of specific hostile actions directed at us?
Whst is false about it? When you start sending warships and spouting demands about regime change..ya your kinda being provacative dude. Why do you eant yet another war so badky?
Once again, no one but you is making that claim.
Secondly, Iran has meddling for a long time, even after the deal with them was made. And they have continued to get more bold. Finally, someone is telling them enough is enough, and they are now backing down.
uh huh. Iran had stuck to the terms of tbe deal, that has been verified. So they havent threatened us but our leader is itching to provoke a war. Maybe we should quit meddling in regime change.
How is that breaking the deal?

Forum List

Back