Iran Extends a Hand to Israel

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Iran seems to be ready to repay the favor to Israel for all the weapons the "Jewish State" sold them under the table during the 1980's and all the lobbying (in Washington) they did on Iran's behalf.

Just the other day, the Iranian Foreign Minister happened to say this little nugget...
“Once the Palestinian problem is solved the conditions for an Iranian recognition of Israel will be possible.”
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif
Personally, I don't really give a fuck whether Israel gets recognized or not. To be quite honest, my morning shit means more to me, than Israeli recognition.

What pisses me off, is this so-called "ally", selling the Iranian's weapons, right around the time of the hostage crisis. I think backstabbing on that level requires a more special "thank you" on our part.

I think we should stop selling Israel weapons and simply give them to them. From now on, the weapons are free. They're also used weapons. And we'll even take care of all the shipping. In fact, we'll drop them off, when were in the neighborhood. We should drop, free, used, weapons, all over that fucking country!

Last edited:
Did you ever graduate from grade school?

Iran seems to be ready to repay the favor to Israel for all the weapons the "Jewish State" sold them under the table during the 1980's and all the lobbying (in Washington) they did on Iran's behalf.

Just the other day, the Iranian Foreign Minister happened to say this little nugget...
“Once the Palestinian problem is solved the conditions for an Iranian recognition of Israel will be possible.”
Personally, I don't really give a fuck whether Israel gets recognized or not. To be quite honest, my morning shit means more to me, than Israeli recognition.

What pisses me off, is this so-called "ally", selling the Iranian's weapons, right around the time of the hostage crisis. I think backstabbing on that level requires a more special "thank you" on our part.

I think we should stop selling Israel weapons and simply give them to them. From now on, the weapons are free. They're also used weapons. And we'll even take care of all the shipping. In fact, we'll drop them off, when were in the neighborhood. We should drop, free, used, weapons, all over that fucking country!

Israel owed Iran tens of millions of dollars for oil they had never paid for... In fact it was 20 years or so before they paid the bill.

Israel owed Iran tens of millions of dollars for oil they had never paid for... In fact it was 20 years or so before they paid the bill.

Do you have a link for that?

*Advertisement

Until the mid-1950s, Israel received its oil from the Soviet Union, Kuwait (under British rule) and international oil companies. But in 1955-1956 these ties were severed, and Israel was forced to find new sources. Israel maintained secret ties with Iran, and wanted to turn it into its main oil supplier. Iran hesitated, for fear of undermining its relations with the Arab world, but after the 1956 Sinai Campaign, the Iranians were convinced and agreed to supply oil to Israel.

With the help of pumps and pipes "confiscated" - meaning stolen - from an Italian company and a Belgian company operating an oilfield in Ras Sudar in Sinai, Israel built a pipeline from Eilat to Ashkelon. The pipe, 40 centimeters in diameter, was paid for by Baron Edmund de Rothschild.

The initiative was called Tri-Continental. By demand of the Iranians, who wanted to conceal their involvement in selling oil to Israel and in the joint company, the parties established a secret partnership called Fimarco, which was registered in July 1959 in the tax shelter of Lichtenstein. Iran owned 10 percent of the partnership. Tankers transported the oil from Iran to Eilat, and from there it was sent to Ashkelon through the pipeline.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...ory-of-iranian-oil-and-israeli-pipes-1.230884

*Advertisement

Until the mid-1950s, Israel received its oil from the Soviet Union, Kuwait (under British rule) and international oil companies. But in 1955-1956 these ties were severed, and Israel was forced to find new sources. Israel maintained secret ties with Iran, and wanted to turn it into its main oil supplier. Iran hesitated, for fear of undermining its relations with the Arab world, but after the 1956 Sinai Campaign, the Iranians were convinced and agreed to supply oil to Israel.

With the help of pumps and pipes "confiscated" - meaning stolen - from an Italian company and a Belgian company operating an oilfield in Ras Sudar in Sinai, Israel built a pipeline from Eilat to Ashkelon. The pipe, 40 centimeters in diameter, was paid for by Baron Edmund de Rothschild.

The initiative was called Tri-Continental. By demand of the Iranians, who wanted to conceal their involvement in selling oil to Israel and in the joint company, the parties established a secret partnership called Fimarco, which was registered in July 1959 in the tax shelter of Lichtenstein. Iran owned 10 percent of the partnership. Tankers transported the oil from Iran to Eilat, and from there it was sent to Ashkelon through the pipeline.

*Advertisement

I asked for a link that Israel owes Iran tens of millions of dollars

*Advertisement

*Advertisement

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/how-israel-lost-to-the-iranians-1.206438

*Advertisement

*Advertisement

*Advertisement
Article is over 7 years old. What's the latest updated status?

"Israel today condemns Iran’s Islamic state, but Israel was its secret partner in the 1980s, selling billions of dollars in weapons and quietly lobbying the U.S. government on Iran’s behalf. Now, Iran says a return to those warmer relations is possible, writes ex-CIA analyst Paul R. Pillar."

Iran Extends a Hand to Israel | Consortiumnews

Iran-Contra was one of the Gipper's most inspired moves, and Israel was happy to help.

"The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا*, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[citation needed] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

"During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo.[2]

"Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras.

"Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress."

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Israel today condemns Iran’s Islamic state, but Israel was its secret partner in the 1980s, selling billions of dollars in weapons and quietly lobbying the U.S. government on Iran’s behalf. Now, Iran says a return to those warmer relations is possible, writes ex-CIA analyst Paul R. Pillar."

Iran Extends a Hand to Israel | Consortiumnews

Iran-Contra was one of the Gipper's most inspired moves, and Israel was happy to help.

"The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا*, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[citation needed] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

"During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo.[2]

"Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras.

"Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress."

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glad to see you back and posting, George. I was beginning to think you had crawled off and died somewhere.

It wasn't done in the hostage crisis your illiterate ignorant moron. It was done during the Iran / Iraq war.

REALITY>>>>
It wasn't done in the hostage crisis your illiterate ignorant moron. It was done during the Iran / Iraq war.

Roudy---you don't understand how IMPORTANT saddam was-----he was
a LOVING BAATHIST like Assad a big time murderer ----like
ASSAD
BILLO ADORED HIM

I have an interesting insight from a pakistani opthalmologist----
it goes like this "SADDAM LOVED (well he was still alive
back then) ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. HE NEEDED MONEY
IN ORDER TO SUPPORT MUSLIM CAUSES-----(like paying
terrorists prizes for slitting the throats of israeli kids)---
That's why he had an "isa/allaaaa" given right to invade
Kuwait. and that's why all good people resent anything
done to stop him

Saddam was a baathist but also a sunni------so he was bad.
Assad is a baathist but also a semi-shiite------so Iran loves him

The formation of the AXIS is going well------the sunni/shiite divide
can be cured over a SEA OF BLOOD

REALITY>>>>

Roudy---you don't understand how IMPORTANT saddam was-----he was
a LOVING BAATHIST like Assad a big time murderer ----like
ASSAD
BILLO ADORED HIM

I have an interesting insight from a pakistani opthalmologist----
it goes like this "SADDAM LOVED (well he was still alive
back then) ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. HE NEEDED MONEY
IN ORDER TO SUPPORT MUSLIM CAUSES-----(like paying
terrorists prizes for slitting the throats of israeli kids)---
That's why he had an "isa/allaaaa" given right to invade
Kuwait. and that's why all good people resent anything
done to stop him

Saddam was a baathist but also a sunni------so he was bad.
Assad is a baathist but also a semi-shiite------so Iran loves him

The formation of the AXIS is going well------the sunni/shiite divide
can be cured over a SEA OF BLOOD
The Iran Iraq war was a boondoggle for the West and Israel. Iraq and Iran, who were two of the worlds strongest military powers at the time, were selling their oil at below market price in exchange for weapons from the West. By the time it was over, over a million people were dead, and and their both armies were in ruins, and the West was laughing to the bank.

So not only did the West get to keep soil prices low for over a decade, they also got to sell their weapons at triple price, and sit back and watch the Iranians and Iraqis slaughter each other.

The Iran Iraq war was a boondoggle for the West and Israel. Iraq and Iran, who were two of the worlds strongest military powers at the time, were selling their oil at below market price in exchange for weapons from the West. By the time it was over, over a million people were dead, and and their both armies were in ruins, and the West was laughing to the bank.

So not only did the West get to keep soil prices low for over a decade, they also got to sell their weapons at triple price, and sit back and watch the Iranians and Iraqis slaughter each other.

And since that decade long war did Israel no harm, it's anathema to "peeps" like Billo.
The good news? Despite all the blood in the water Iran's current regime wants to be seen as (and may actually be) reasonable and rational. That too must be anathema to "peeps" like Billo. :razz:

Last edited:
i see the aid we have given is being spent well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxpcHl2jj20#t=257]Iranian TV simulation video of attack to Israel and United States aircraft career - YouTube[/ame]

*Advertisement

*Advertisement

Your link calls you a LIAR as the money is not owed for OIL at all is it

Forum List

Back