Iran Extends a Hand to Israel

Iran seems to be ready to repay the favor to Israel for all the weapons the "Jewish State" sold them under the table during the 1980's and all the lobbying (in Washington) they did on Iran's behalf.

Just the other day, the Iranian Foreign Minister happened to say this little nugget...
“Once the Palestinian problem is solved the conditions for an Iranian recognition of Israel will be possible.”
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif
Personally, I don't really give a fuck whether Israel gets recognized or not. To be quite honest, my morning shit means more to me, than Israeli recognition.

What pisses me off, is this so-called "ally", selling the Iranian's weapons, right around the time of the hostage crisis. I think backstabbing on that level requires a more special "thank you" on our part.

I think we should stop selling Israel weapons and simply give them to them. From now on, the weapons are free. They're also used weapons. And we'll even take care of all the shipping. In fact, we'll drop them off, when were in the neighborhood. We should drop, free, used, weapons, all over that fucking country!

Believing in Haman?

That would be the day...

Forum List

Back