Iran flies by our ships..everyone loses it. Russia flies by our ships...no one bats an eye

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trumps Ties to Russia

Remember this thread? I repeated said that Russia was acting aggressive by buzzing our ships for no reason and some on the right (Especially Lucy Hamilton) said it was no big deal because they didnt drop a bomb on us so get over it.

Now Iran does the same thing and Republicans are ready to blow them to pieces. What is up with this Russia love fest?

Trumps Ties to Russia

Remember this thread? I repeated said that Russia was acting aggressive by buzzing our ships for no reason and some on the right (Especially Lucy Hamilton) said it was no big deal because they didnt drop a bomb on us so get over it.

Now Iran does the same thing and Republicans are ready to blow them to pieces. What is up with this Russia love fest?
There is no Russian love fest... Unarmed Russian planes did a fly by... so what? They posed no threat to any ship. Iranians capture U.S. patrol boats and then some time later do a fly by.... it is perceived as a threat... What is so confusing CC? Maybe you are just looking for a fight what you deflect to racial war after a few posts.

There is no Russian love fest... Unarmed Russian planes did a fly by... so what?
\

Yanno, thats the same thing our Soldiers and Generals said....Except they didnt. And there you go already claiming racism. Thats so you!

Trumps Ties to Russia

This game of chicken has been played for decades.

Trumps Ties to Russia

Not this stupid shit again. *sigh*

Trumps Ties to Russia

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Trumps Ties to Russia

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
Watching both sides go off the deep end was fun, now it's just becoming tiresomely pathetic.

There is no Russian love fest... Unarmed Russian planes did a fly by... so what?
\

Yanno, thats the same thing our Soldiers and Generals said....Except they didnt. And there you go already claiming racism. Thats so you!
You know you are lying about the threat..lemme help you..
"The Donald Cook is more than capable of defending itself" against air attack and was never under any serious threat, said Col. Warren, the Pentagon spokesman.

Warren said the jet that made runs near the Cook was accompanied by a second Su-24 Fencer that stayed at high altitude during the encounter. Neither aircraft appeared to be armed, he said."
Russian Jet Makes Multiple Passes by US Destroyer | Military.com

I guess after eight years of having a weak president, we are getting used to this. I mean we have people confused about what bathroom to use. Thanks Obama.

I guess after eight years of having a weak president, we are getting used to this. I mean we have people confused about what bathroom to use. Thanks Obama.

You have to blame your upbrining and not Obama if you're confused on the bathroom situation

Trumps Ties to Russia

"the iranian navy would be a the bottom of the gulf in minutes." john bolton. i love that statement.

putin militarily is a eunuch, he just seems strong compared to obama.
my aunt gladys seems like a stong leader compared to obama.

that said, they won't/shouldn't take too much more.
they'll vaporize one of those little iranian mosquito boats. any day now.

Last edited:

You have to blame your upbrining and not Obama if you're confused on the bathroom situation
Obama is catering to their dysfunction.

By allowing them to use a toilet...got cha. I never heard someone use the bathroom as an excuse to why they like it up the ass before.

Obama is catering to their dysfunction.

By allowing them to use a toilet...got cha. I never heard someone use the bathroom as an excuse to why they like it up the ass before.
So you are admitting Obama likes it in the ass? My I'm sure that made your day!

Last edited:
Trumps Ties to Russia

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back