Iran just executes it’s famous wrestler

You stated there were one million more Jews in Israel than outside of Israel. Post #26
That is why I asked for a link, because I believe you are making stuff up. .. :cool:
I'm not making it up.
In fact, in this case you are correct.
Google, run by 2 self-hating Jews, is not returning any current population stats for Israel because Google doesn't recognize Israel's existence.
SHIT....Now I'm beginning to like Joogle :stir: You should try to spell correctly for results. IsNtReal

Incident reportedly occurred last week, with Cairo's permission

An Israeli submarine openly crossed last week the Suez Canal en route to Iran in a show of force, Israel’s public broadcaster Kan reported on Monday

An Israeli submarine openly crossed last week the Suez Canal en route to Iran in a show of force, Israel’s public broadcaster Kan reported on Monday
The terrorist state of Israel is always trying to provoke an incident with its neighbors in order have an excuse to attack them. ... :cool:

The terrorist state of Israel is always trying to provoke an incident with its neighbors in order have an excuse to attack them. ... :cool:
We can’t help it that Arab are wimps.

Are you trying to convince me of something?:eek-52:

Forum List

Back