Iran may attack us when our economy is down and we lack production capacity.

Have they ever attacked us? NO

Truth be known our ships are in their water.
They have attacked us dingbat, most noticably in 1979.

On their soil, the American Embasssy, gee isn't that who John Bolton and R. Giuliani are talking to , the members who attacked us, yep.
/------/ "On their soil, the American Embasssy, "
US History Encyclopedia "Embassies are the official missions
through which nations conduct their foreign affairs. Embassies are
headed by ambassadors, the highest-ranking diplomats stationed
abroad." "Embassies are considered an extension of the home
country's territory, so no one is permitted to enter an embassy
without the ambassador's permission.
"
For a country to attack another country's embassy within their own borders is the diplomatic equivalent of a gang-rape. There is no acceptable reason for it. It is most certainly an act of war. As for the marines defending an embassy. They do have certain rules of engagement. They can't randomly and indiscriminately kill everyone in their path.

The intentional forgetfulness of certain elements of the electorate is reprehensible.
Who attacked whom? 1953, look it up.
Reagan, the hero of the most 'forgetful', did (illegal, unconstitutional) business with them after 1979. Then, the U.S. egged Iraq into a war with Iran.
Oh, what am I doing? Reminding the 'forgetful'? What a waste of time.

Speaking of reminding ........

Fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981, after a group of Iranian college students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran

Iran hostage crisis - Wikipedia

Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. In 1918, we could not shut down our economy during the influenza pandemic because of World War I. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not and we have to re-open our economy to ramp up production on a massive scale.

Trump Orders Navy to Sink Iranian Boats

This is what we did in 1918 and we can do it again.

View attachment 326897
This is just typical trump bull shit. Designed to take your eye off what is realy going on. Give you some one to hte and fear its the only trick up his sleeve.

I don't believe that Iranians don't want a war because they know they can't win a war against USA and their allies.
I'm pretty sure they would rather sign an agreement with the USA (and the UN) than fight an invincible war :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back