🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran nuclear deal to see 20$ oil if Tehran floods crude oil market

Iran nuclear deal to see 20 oil if Tehran floods crude market - Telegraph

Ahhhh! Now we see why the chickenhawks hate the deal! No war with Iran means no way for war profiteers to make a big buck!

LOL its you libs who have an irrational hatred of oil. It must be exhausting for the left to keep all their flip flops and hypocrisy straight.
Your problem is you bunch everyone together as one. I am no liberal. I am no conservative. I am an independent.

Ahahaha riiiiight.

Ahhhh! Now we see why the chickenhawks hate the deal! No war with Iran means no way for war profiteers to make a big buck!

LOL its you libs who have an irrational hatred of oil. It must be exhausting for the left to keep all their flip flops and hypocrisy straight.
Your problem is you bunch everyone together as one. I am no liberal. I am no conservative. I am an independent.

You're really eager to see Putin start a way, aren't you, bub?
What?
I'm thinking that it's more about the "DEATH TO AMERICA" goal of Iran. Give them the bomb and they are going to use it. That's why they are enriching uranium. And Obama is going to make sure they get what they want. What your watching now is going to end in enough nukes going off to change the tilt of the earth.
Yes Irans 1 nuke vs Israels 300+ sounds real smart eh? I wonder if you Israel Firsters actually believe the shit you say.

They need to believe it. You dummers need to believe it too. Why on God's green earth do you think Iran is going to build A bomb? They are going to build a bomb for every terrorist organization that can afford them. And they all can afford them. And the Arab Nations that fight against that are deciding they need a few too. Then there is Israel who already has there's in place and if forced to, will use theirs too.
A bomb. American stupidity is truly a thing to behold.
Why does Israel need nukes? Hidden at that. Why does India? Pakistan? Russia? USA? China? Crickets.
Russia and China...because we have them. Pakistan because India has them and vice versa. Israel...because they are surrounded by muslims and infinitely outnumbered. But you knew all that. So why the stupid question?

What?
I'm thinking that it's more about the "DEATH TO AMERICA" goal of Iran. Give them the bomb and they are going to use it. That's why they are enriching uranium. And Obama is going to make sure they get what they want. What your watching now is going to end in enough nukes going off to change the tilt of the earth.
Yes Irans 1 nuke vs Israels 300+ sounds real smart eh? I wonder if you Israel Firsters actually believe the shit you say.

They need to believe it. You dummers need to believe it too. Why on God's green earth do you think Iran is going to build A bomb? They are going to build a bomb for every terrorist organization that can afford them. And they all can afford them. And the Arab Nations that fight against that are deciding they need a few too. Then there is Israel who already has there's in place and if forced to, will use theirs too.
Why does Israel need nukes? Hidden at that. Why does India? Pakistan? Russia? USA? China? Crickets.
Russia and China...because we have them. Pakistan because India has them and vice versa. Israel...because they are surrounded by muslims and infinitely outnumbered. But you knew all that. So why the stupid question?
So Iran because Israel has them. See how that works. :)

What?

So Iran because Israel has them. See how that works. :)
That's how Obabble works.

News Flash, put down the bong, Tehran does not have the resource, capacity, nor infrastructure to drive oil prices down to $20/brl. Sure they can offer oil at $20/brl, but it would not have an effect on the world market price furthermore only serve to bankrupt the country.
The deal is unworthy of the hype and spin, for without a signed treaty including snap inspections you have nothing, zip.....
The attempt to play linkage is a vain excuse to defer from the larger issue, a Nuclear Mid East, within an unstable geopolitical environment.
For those that proclaim Israel has the capacity must answer the question, when did Israel ever threaten to deploy Nuclear weapons against their neighbor to gain leverage?
As for the "chickenhawk" comment, not worth the time to dispute, simply nothing more than garbage written by a naive uneducated person that fails to understand who the key players are in international arms sales.

Forum List

Back