Iran says no deal

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
As if the bumbling obama regime couldn't get any more befuddled.

Days after everyone left the Iranian nuclear negotiating table, John Kerry by his lonesome, fabricated the framework for a deal. It meant nothing. To liberals not only was this an agreement but it was an agreement other world leaders agreed to. It was an agreement that obama arm twisted Iran into. Thank you obama for peace in our time.

Right up to the moment Iran told obama and Kerry to take their agreement and shove it up their infidel ass.

Iran New Nuke Deal Is Not Acceptable Washington Free Beacon

"Top Iranian leaders are describing the framework as a “lie” and announced that international nuclear inspectors will not be permitted to enter any of its contested military sites."

Where's the Obama Kneepad Brigade?

Even Iran knows they are dealing with a Liar..............which of course fits Iran as well.................

The Deal between Liars.....................as Iran knows the chump in the WH is desperate for some kind of deal that will make him famous................LOL

Kinda like Clinton and North Korea.................Where do we get these Idiots.

Even the updated WSJ says there is no agreement. And best of all, the United States cannot be trusted. So true.

The O.P. presents a newspaper article with actual quotes from Iranian officials which, if true, would seem to blow up the already shaky supposed "framework" that John Kerry came up with.

It is an issue of high importance and ought to be discussed on a forum like this. So, far the only response by an apparent supporter of the deal with Iran...is the customary attack on the newspaper which printed the article, coupled with a statement by the Head Religious Zealot in Iran who says that there is no deal...which would seem to validate the O.P. article, rather than discredit it.

I don't trust mullahs and ayatollahs for a second, but I don't trust Obama and Kerry either. The first bunch will cut your head off in broad daylight and the second pair will stab you in the back in the dark of night.

Sad to say, but the American people are just as likely to be lied to as the Iranian people. And our man, Kerry, is qualified to be negotiating this deal on the sole merit of having married a Ketchup Heiress who bought him some offices. That was a smart move, but all other evidence points to him being a complete dumb-ass.

Lord help us....21 months to go.

"Top Iranian leaders are describing the framework as a “lie” and announced that international nuclear inspectors will not be permitted to enter any of its contested military sites."

Iranian government is like any other country. They have their own opposition groups like us unless run by dictator. Iran hardliners also opposed nuclear deal. For right now I will just have to wait till i hear more details of the agreement. From what I saw at CNN last week John Boehner, Netanyahu and Saudi has been briefed. Only whining I am seeing is Netanyahu. This is a very big deal for US. I have not seen a major reaction from republicans.

Can't imagine why any foreign nation would doubt the word of Barack "If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period" Obama

Rather like Adolf Hitler coming back, after Neville Chamberlain waves his worthless 'Peace in Our Time' piece of paper in the air, at the airport, and saying: "Nein, Herr Chamberlain, I never said any such thing."

neville-chamberlain-adolf-hitler-barack-obama-mahmoud-ahmadinejad2.jpg

neville-obama.jpg

It doesn't get much more embarrassing and mortifying than that.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutsh... is January 20, 2017 here yet?

Last edited:
The Iranians are now playing the part of the GOP, since the GOP told them it was okay to do this...
Well let's do like the GOP on the Iran nuclear issue, just kick the can down the road and let the next president take on the issue....

Just to jog memories it was barakula obamanation that insisted the understanding not be in writing.

As if the bumbling obama regime couldn't get any more befuddled.

Days after everyone left the Iranian nuclear negotiating table, John Kerry by his lonesome, fabricated the framework for a deal. It meant nothing. To liberals not only was this an agreement but it was an agreement other world leaders agreed to. It was an agreement that obama arm twisted Iran into. Thank you obama for peace in our time.

Right up to the moment Iran told obama and Kerry to take their agreement and shove it up their infidel ass.

Iran New Nuke Deal Is Not Acceptable Washington Free Beacon
Good!

They know Obama isn't going to do anything about it. And he'll probably lift sanctions anyway or at least try to. Congress won't let him.

[President Obama’s supporters] don’t get the causal connection between the quest for an Iran deal and regional disorder. So caught up are they in the “Negotiations always good, confrontation always bad” worldview that they haven’t come to grips with the reality that in the Middle East, Obama’s regional strategy of withdrawal and accommodation to Iran undermines rather than supports the goal of a nuclear deal. Ex-SecStates Bring Out the Knives - The American Interest

Forum List

Back