🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran says obama lying about nuke deal and misleading public

Sounds to me that maobama should hang on to the money they promised and go back to the table and straighten this shit out. Don't sound like much of an agreement.

Sounds to me that maobama should hang on to the money they promised and go back to the table and straighten this shit out. Don't sound like much of an agreement.

Where were all these demands for tough talk during the Bush years? Oh yea, we were in Iraq, invading them over some old metal tubes with degraded chemicals. Nice priorities, conservatives.

Iran's nuclear program grew the most during the Bush Presidency, but when Iran finally agrees to slow down under Obama, it's "Munich all over again".

Seriously, conservatives have zilcho credibility on foreign policy. Just shut up.

Last edited:

Where were all these demands for tough talk during the Bush years? Oh yea, we were in Iraq, invading them over some old metal tubes with degraded chemicals. Nice priorities, conservatives.

Iraq's nuclear program grew the most during the Bush Presidency, but when Iran finally agrees to slow down under Obama, it's "Munich all over again".

Seriously, conservatives have zilcho credibility on foreign policy. Just shut up.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you're willing to ignore the FACT that the two sides claim this so called AGREEMENT isn't what is reported? Does that sound like an agreement? Come on do you have an honest bone in your body?

Iraq's nuclear program grew the most during the Bush Presidency, but when Iran finally agrees to slow down under Obama, it's "Munich all over again".

Are you really so fucking stupid that you're willing to ignore the FACT that the two sides claim this so called AGREEMENT isn't what is reported? Does that sound like an agreement? Come on do you have an honest bone in your body?

I know all about the agreement. In negotiations, there's give and take. We gave, we took. And there are other countries involved besides Iran and the US, and they have to like the agreement too. If they don't, they'll step away and ignore the sanctions.

I know that the right is butthurt, but we got this agreement because there were no American conservatives involved in the talks. The architects of the failed Iraq War deserve no say, and their presence at the table would have been very offensive to our European allies, the Chinese and the Russians. The GOP and Conservatives are the problem. Stay out of it.

When two countries come to an agreement, don't they usually have a joint press conference with press from both countries asking questions and documents presented and signed? I guess Community Organizers do it differently.

They would rather do it in the middle of the night with just the Secretary of State and no representative from Iran.

Now, the two countries can agree if there is an agreement or if there ever was. Just one question, does Iran have the money yet? Is Kerry working on the Obamacare website in his spare time? Just wondering...

Can this administration get ANYTHING right??????

I know all about the agreement. In negotiations, there's give and take. We gave, we took. And there are other countries involved besides Iran and the US, and they have to like the agreement too. If they don't, they'll step away and ignore the sanctions.

I know that the right is butthurt, but we got this agreement because there were no American conservatives involved in the talks. The architects of the failed Iraq War deserve no say, and their presence at the table would have been very offensive to our European allies, the Chinese and the Russians. The GOP and Conservatives are the problem. Stay out of it.

So in fact you are that fucking stupid, thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal | Washington Free Beacon

nothing more barry likes to do but to keep dirty little secrets

Sorry, Warmongers. No war for you. Mittypoo lost in 2012, and he was your best chance to repeat the Iraq War Clusterf___ in Iran. Good.

Douche bag, Barry entered war (justifiably) against Pakistan via drone attacks, he lead the uprising in Libya, he attacked Yemen and has secret operations in many African countries. And we would have been at war with Syria if Putin didn't bail Barry out. Barry is a war monger no doubt.

Second, this has nothing to do with war mongering, this has the deal with the Iranians either are already backing out of a sweetheart deal or they are calling Barry a liar and there is no agreement. Either way neither makes war less likely!!! Barry is bad at everything he does!

obama once again got made a fool of. There is nothing new about that. The left in this country supports Iran's right to kill infidels wherever they are. There's nothing new about that either. The left said Mussolini was the nice man who made the trains run on time. Today the same kind of people are looking to the ayatollah to liberate them from Jews and Christians.

There isn't much that Obama can do right. To be fair, he didn't negotiate this deal John Kerry did. Obama cannot pick good people and cannot recognize a good deal when he sees one. He should have known how to carry out a deal . It isn't done in the middle of the night, proclaimed by one side. It is presented by both sides and signed.

you are asking that of a liberal(s) ? ......................................, come on mannnnnn !! :up:

Maobama done all the "negotiating" .., when did he join the GOP or become a conservative ?

Sorry, Warmongers. No war for you. Mittypoo lost in 2012, and he was your best chance to repeat the Iraq War Clusterf___ in Iran. Good.

Douche bag, Barry entered war (justifiably) against Pakistan via drone attacks, he lead the uprising in Libya, he attacked Yemen and has secret operations in many African countries. And we would have been at war with Syria if Putin didn't bail Barry out. Barry is a war monger no doubt.

Second, this has nothing to do with war mongering, this has the deal with the Iranians either are already backing out of a sweetheart deal or they are calling Barry a liar and there is no agreement. Either way neither makes war less likely!!! Barry is bad at everything he does!

oooh no ! he is doing a great job of destroying this once great country, THE United States of America !!!!! :up:

I really have to snicker when I read your post. That last paragraph just says it all. You Liberals took all the credit. As you said, Conservatives..Just "Stay out of it!" So you have an agreement??? Not according to Iran.... You Liberals did such a good job. Maybe someone should have been writing some of it down, ya think>? Maybe a conservative wouldn't have let it get all fucked up.... I wouldn't be saying all of this except you were so so stupid and arrogant, you deserved it. Now that there is no deal, think some conservatives should go and help next time? Try writing stuff down.. And don't be such a jackass.

It has everything to do with warmongering. The GOP's warmongering. The GOP stupidly thinks that we can bully Iran out of all of their nuclear program.

The GOP doesn't want a deal with Iran. They want war with Iran.

The Iraq War was a GOP clusterf___ and the GOP, and all conservatives, have little to no credibility on foreign policy now because the war and occupation was so badly mismanaged by the Bush WH. Had the Iraq War been seen as a success, and it is not and should not be, then maybe the Right would have some cred on the issue. But we're way past that now, and it's entirely the GOP's fault.

American voted down the GOP's stupidly aggressive foreign policy by defeating Mittmittypoopoo, who chose to serve his exotic religion instead of serve in the military, along with his five sons, who chose similarly.

Forum List

Back