Iran says trump's ban will cause more people to turn to terrorism

straight out of Hussein obozo' s book

Well it doesn't matter what foolishness people comment, this the latest that it will cause more people to turn to terrorism.

President Trump's EO banning the Kebabs is completely legal, those protesting and the Civil Rights Groups threatening legal action will find out they're wasting their time.

I looked it up, here's how President Trump's EO is completely legal.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

Well it doesn't matter what foolishness people comment, this the latest that it will cause more people to turn to terrorism.

President Trump's EO banning the Kebabs is completely legal, those protesting and the Civil Rights Groups threatening legal action will find out they're wasting their time.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

And even if it isn't I agree with it anyway

Just curious......Should we blame the next terrorist attack on Obama or Trump???

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

And even if it isn't I agree with it

I just posted that to illustrate that all the Activists and Agitators who are bedwetting are wrong again.

Everything President Trump has done so far, all the EO's, all the Directives have all been within the existing American laws or enforcing the existing American laws, he has done nothing that violates any existing American law.

Trump wants big terrorist attacks on America because it will make him more powerful and he will be able to institute martial law and do away with the First Amendment.

straight out of Hussein obozo' s playbook
...and it will be their problem to "deal with", locally now the the door to the US has been slammed shut. Time for them to do some "house cleaning".

Hey guess what? I don't give a damn what Iran thinks. They just better be on the list of dangerous nations we should be suspending Immigration with. Let me know when the Mullahs are all dead. Maybe then we can consider resuming Immigration with Iran. Till then, they're not welcome in my country.

Trump wants big terrorist attacks on America because it will make him more powerful and he will be able to institute martial law and do away with the First Amendment.
DJ Trump is not afraid of terrorists.

He himself is carefully guarded.

If there is damage to others that does not affect him but it makes him look like a genius.

So you are right.

Forum List

Back