Iran wants US Mideast forces labeled ‘terrorist’

Again, you conveniently omit the dynamic of the Cold War.
Are you trying to justify our interference in Iran by saying they were an ally of the USSR ? So how do you justify our friendship with a dictator like Saddam Hussein.?

Oil rich Iran bordered the USSR.
Saddam was fighting Iran. My enemy’s enemy. Like arming the taliban vs the USSR.

The Iranian mullahs have already labeled America as the "great satan", and that was AFTER B. Hussein O paid them off big time with the pallets of cash. Actually, most Iranians are decent, Pro-American people. We have to start remembering that the vast majority of Iranians are like the Shahs of Sunset, not the mullahs ruling in Teheran.
Remembering is a huge difficulty for Americans, like our memory of when we helped Saddam Hussein kill a million Iranians with US-made chemical weapons and satellite locations of Iranian troops, which outnumbered Iraq 10 to 1. Most Americans didn't even know this, but I guarantee every Iranian remembers or learns.

Nothing wrong with helping Muslims kill Muslims. The less Muslims in the world, the better off we all are.

Every one of those bases are approved by their host countries.
Iraq and Afganistan approve of our occupation ?
You're as delusional as the leaders who got us into that fucked up mess.
according to your logic, it was wrong to occupy Germany and Japan after WW2
real smart
Iraq STARTED the war !!! duh
terrorists in Afghanistan STARTED the war

After the US recently said this;

U.S. Labels Iran's Revolutionary Guard As A Foreign Terrorist Organization

Iran quickly responds with the " I know you are but what am I " tactic.

The US Army will land in the company of jihadists on Iran’s list of terrorist organizations, should Washington declare the nation’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a terrorist group, Iranian lawmakers warned.

Any US attack against the IRGC will be met with strong “reciprocal measures,” 255 of the 290 Iranian lawmakers said in a statement issued on Sunday, local media reported. The MPs warned that the response will make the “the leaders of America, who themselves are the creators and supporters of the terrorist groups in the region, regret their foolish actions.”

Reports that Washington is preparing to officially designate Iran’s elite military unit as a ‘terrorist organization’ appeared earlier this week.

Iran to place US Army on ‘terror list’ if Washington does the same with Revolutionary Guards

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...44088d135f2_story.html?utm_term=.8758eee5263b
to them we may well be. didn't obama drone the shit out of them for years? blowing up good and bad?

wouldn't we call that terrorism if done to milwaukee or something?

After the US recently said this;

U.S. Labels Iran's Revolutionary Guard As A Foreign Terrorist Organization

Iran quickly responds with the " I know you are but what am I " tactic.

The US Army will land in the company of jihadists on Iran’s list of terrorist organizations, should Washington declare the nation’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a terrorist group, Iranian lawmakers warned.

Any US attack against the IRGC will be met with strong “reciprocal measures,” 255 of the 290 Iranian lawmakers said in a statement issued on Sunday, local media reported. The MPs warned that the response will make the “the leaders of America, who themselves are the creators and supporters of the terrorist groups in the region, regret their foolish actions.”

Reports that Washington is preparing to officially designate Iran’s elite military unit as a ‘terrorist organization’ appeared earlier this week.

Iran to place US Army on ‘terror list’ if Washington does the same with Revolutionary Guards

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...44088d135f2_story.html?utm_term=.8758eee5263b
The revolutionary guard are a bunch of barbaric Islamic terrorists no different than Hamas and ISIS that have the blood of many Americans and other nationalities on their hands. They are an independent military wing seperate from the Iranian army, that answer to nobody but the Supreme Leader and his inner circle henchmen. This should have happened a long time ago.

The Iranian mullahs have already labeled America as the "great satan", and that was AFTER B. Hussein O paid them off big time with the pallets of cash. Actually, most Iranians are decent, Pro-American people. We have to start remembering that the vast majority of Iranians are like the Shahs of Sunset, not the mullahs ruling in Teheran.
Remembering is a huge difficulty for Americans, like our memory of when we helped Saddam Hussein kill a million Iranians with US-made chemical weapons and satellite locations of Iranian troops, which outnumbered Iraq 10 to 1. Most Americans didn't even know this, but I guarantee every Iranian remembers or learns.

Nothing wrong with helping Muslims kill Muslims. The less Muslims in the world, the better off we all are.

Dick Cheney had this new map of the ME framed behind his desk in the war room.
You guys think alike.

1336.jpg

196.jpg

Moronic left wing dupes love to discount the Cold War when they reference the Iranian puppet regime and they believe Iran going from bad to worse in 1979 is improvement.
Anything Iran calls terrorist means it’s not terrorist.

IMO, you infer the 1953 coup, OKed by IKE & organized by the CIA, against the democratically elected Iranian government was OK.

What would would Americans think about a foreign power doing the same to the US?

YOU, and anyone that thinks as you do, are a fucking moron.

Again, you are making excuses for a coup that was approved by IKE & carried out by the CIA.

If you are so approving of such bullshit then we should have a coup in the US; you obviously would not mind.

Again, you are making excuses for a coup that was approved by IKE & carried out by the CIA.

If you are so approving of such bullshit then we should have a coup in the US; you obviously would not mind.
That's exactly the main reason they carry out these programs covertly by and large,and then make sure the American public never hears about it. But they're in panic mode now because something let the cat out of the bag called the Internet. Of course now that society is basically jaded by the propaganda myths, they come right out and film it for us like it's a movie.
Gulf War on CNN prime time "Operation Desert Storm".

IMHO, its wrong to label the US Army as "terrorist". When will Obama stand up and denounce the Iranian Mullahs who are making the accusation?

Donald Trump is standing up for the men, is support of the US Military a partisan issue nowadays?

Moronic left wing dupes love to discount the Cold War when they reference the Iranian puppet regime and they believe Iran going from bad to worse in 1979 is improvement.

IMO, you infer the 1953 coup, OKed by IKE & organized by the CIA, against the democratically elected Iranian government was OK.

What would would Americans think about a foreign power doing the same to the US?

You obviously are too young to recognize the dynamic of the Cold War. Sometimes it’s good to yield to folks with more life experience than you.

You obviously are too young to recognize the dynamic of the Cold War. Sometimes it’s good to yield to folks with more life experience than you.

I am well versed in the Cold War era. On the other hand you make excuses for a country that says it believes in freedom when we actually are no better than the so called terrorist.
Like I said, If you are OK with our government running around the globe supporting the illegal overthrow of democratically elected governments, then I'm sure you will be OK with Iran performing a coup on Trump; right?

I am well versed in the Cold War era. On the other hand you make excuses for a country that says it believes in freedom when we actually are no better than the so called terrorist.
Like I said, If you are OK with our government running around the globe supporting the illegal overthrow of democratically elected governments, then I'm sure you will be OK with Iran performing a coup on Trump; right?
So you think Iran going from bad to worse is improvement? Do you actually believe they have democratic elections? You sound like a terrorist.

So you think Iran going from bad to worse is improvement? Do you actually believe they have democratic elections? You sound like a terrorist.

I have already stated TWICE: it was not the business of the US to perform a coup in Iran in 1953.
What the fuck is it about that that you do not fucking get?

I have already stated TWICE: it was not the business of the US to perform a coup in Iran in 1953.
It was then. The alternative was worse.
You need to stop consulting left wing sources.

It was then. The alternative was worse.
You need to stop consulting left wing sources.

So, then you're OK with Iran doing the same to the US, or to any other nation.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Every one of those bases are approved by their host countries.
Iraq and Afganistan approve of our occupation ?
You're as delusional as the leaders who got us into that fucked up mess.
according to your logic, it was wrong to occupy Germany and Japan after WW2
real smart
Iraq STARTED the war !!! duh
terrorists in Afghanistan STARTED the war
How did Iraq start the war?

Forum List

Back