Iran warns off US spy plane: The electronic surveillance aircraft was turned back after it violated Iranian airspace, Iranian state media claims

RT is your source?

The headline might as well be "Ukrainian citizens vote 95% in referendum to return to Mother Russia".

• Banned
RT is your source?

The headline might as well be "Ukrainian citizens vote 95% in referendum to return to Mother Russia".
they are quoting directly from Iranian media

if i linked to iranian media, i'm sure i would be accused of treason

not that the Iranians would lie about such a thing. /sarcasm

the world is going to hell anyway

I would not be surprised if it were totally accurate of us overflying a country's (any country) airspace on a spy flight. But, ask me if I care. No. Don't bother. I don't care. :auiqs.jpg:

I would not be surprised if it were totally accurate of us overflying a country's (any country) airspace on a spy flight. But, ask me if I care. No. Don't bother. I don't care. :auiqs.jpg:
well it's up to you as a moderator to ensure the story is accurate, and yes, the title is accurate, but if it ends up false, the thread should be moved elsewhere

well it's up to you as a moderator to ensure the story is accurate, and yes, the title is accurate, but if it ends up false, the thread should be moved elsewhere
You will never find out if it was false or true for sure. I have looked at some damned interesting pictures from damned interesting places where we never were, and you and the public at large never heard a thing about, back in the day, (as in before you were born).

Forum List

Back