Iran will sign final nuclear deal only if sanctions lifted: Rouhani

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Iran will sign final nuclear deal only if sanctions lifted: Rouhani
ANKARA (Reuters) - Iran will agree to a final nuclear accord with six major powers only if all sanctions imposed on the country over its disputed nuclear work are lifted, President Hassan Rouhani said in a televised speech on Thursday.

"We will not sign any deal unless all sanctions are lifted on the same day ... We want a win-win deal for all parties involved in the nuclear talks," Rouhani said.

Iran will sign final nuclear deal only if sanctions lifted Rouhani - Yahoo News

wow

Well, good luck in getting the republicans to lift the sanctions before the deal.

Gee I guess Obama's negotiating skills just got kicked to the curb. Who did he think he was dealing with?

Sanctions are supposed to be removed over time Iran wants them all lifted at once.

We'll see if Obama caves

I won't put money on him standing his ground

They are in no position to negotiate or demand anything....................Unless they are dealing with an Idiot..................As long as they support Terrorism and strive to get the bomb, which they will continue to do even if we lift sanctions, then they can fuck off.....................The World can restrict all forms of trade on them and there isn't a damned thing they can do about it...................

So, either the West will Capitulate and do as they ask............or hold firm on this BS deal and say comply or no deal.................

and it will drag on................in meaningless fashion to give people something to talk about......

In the end, their ambitions of getting the nuke will not stop..............Unless you believe in fairy tales and Unicorns.............oops that the liberals............so sorry.

Anyone who thinks Iran won't be working on its nuclear program is an idiot.

They will get those sanctions lifted and continue to do what they want.

Barry and Kerry will take a few bows and then when they find out that Iran is still working on those nukes we'll see what if anything they do.

How bout a big fat nothing is what they will do??

Sanctions are supposed to be removed over time Iran wants them all lifted at once.

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

He stood his ground to date on even having the sanctions to begin with, did he not?

I keep waiting for this super secret Obama you guys believe in to surface.............still - no sign of him.

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

He stood his ground to date on even having the sanctions to begin with, did he not?

I keep waiting for this super secret Obama you guys believe in to surface.............still - no sign of him.
It means he'll have to scrap the deal and he has shown no intention of doing so

A sure bet by no means

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

A sure bet by no means
If hes so hell bent on them getting a nuke, why have the hardest sanctions iran has ever been under occur under his signature? Does right wing media not cover those questions?

The sanctions have been so hard on iran, that for the first time EVER theyre talking full disclosure.

They may be lying, they may not. But its a breakthrough. Which is more than any past administration can say on this issue.

The whole iran thing is as partisan goggled as any issue can possibly get.

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

A sure bet by no means
If hes so hell bent on them getting a nuke, why have the hardest sanctions iran has ever been under occur under his signature? Does right wing media not cover those questions?

The sanctions have been so hard on iran, that for the first time EVER theyre talking full disclosure.

They may be lying, they may not. But its a breakthrough. Which is more than any past administration can say on this issue.

They are talking full disclosure.

Sorry but I am not naive enough to believe Iran will comply with any of the terms of the deal.

But hey if you want to trust them go ahead

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

A sure bet by no means

Sorry but I am not naive enough to believe Iran will comply with any of the terms of the deal.

Since your post fylly ignored that i already referenced this possibility of the lying.....

Ill just assume cognitive dissonance due to a partisan need to have a counterpoint.

We'll see if Obama caves

Why not?

A sure bet by no means

Since your post fylly ignored that i already referenced this possibility of the lying.....

Ill just assume cognitive dissonance due to a partisan need to have a counterpoint.

They are lying.

Muslims feel no need to honor deals with infidels.

Why not?

A sure bet by no means

They are lying.

Them lying is of no issue, since there are harsh penalties if they are.

Not sure the issue there.

A sure bet by no means

They are lying.

Not harsher than the sanctions we already have in place. You know the ones Iran wants lifted all at once before they even begin to attempt to comply with the terms of the deal.

Seems to me they are already showing they have no intention of honoring their word.

They are lying.

Not harsher than the sanctions we already have in place. You know the ones Iran wants lifted all at once before they even begin to attempt to comply with the terms of the deal.

Seems to me they are already showing they have no intention of honoring their word.
Umm....the sanctions are designed to ge them to cave on their lust for nuclear weapons.

And this is them saying "uncle."

Stay tuned.

They are lying.

Umm....the sanctions are designed to ge them to cave on their lust for nuclear weapons.

Stay tuned.

Yet they are refusing to sign the deal with the gradual lifting of sanctions as they meet the conditions.

They are playing an all or none card in direct defiance of the agreement

They are lying.

Stay tuned.

Yet they are refusing to sign the deal with the gradual lifting of sanctions as they meet the conditions.

They are playing an all or none card in direct defiance of the agreement
Amd we havent countered yet......but somehow in your mind, the President who got them to cave under the hardest and most serious sanctions yet....

Is somehow anti israel and easy on iran.

You have to....HAVE to know youre being fed a partisan spun line of dogshit on this one. You have to know that, deep down. You cant be this.naive.

Forum List

Back