🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel

Since Pres. Obama has basically decided that attacking Iran isn't in the interests of the U.S.

Israel is desperately trying to dream up an excuse to justify attacking Iran themselves. . :cool:

Certainly, a spy would be a lame excuse to start a war.
Israel is all about preemptive strikes against it's neighbors.

So any excuse will do. .. :cool:

That’s obviously not true so why do you choose to be the buffoonish idiot who announces he’s a buffoonish idiot?

..True story

.....:cool:

Aww. poor convert wannabe sunni. He gets flummoxed when his pointless drivel is called out for the mindless prattle it is.

Last edited:
Yesterday, a poster accused Islam of sanctioning the rape of child prisoners who were allegedly subjected to temporary marriages and raped before their executions. The claim was Islam did not allow for an execution of a virgin.

She asked, where did Muhammed say that.

NOONE could answer her question either.

Rape of female prisoners in Iranian jails has been documented by human rights groups
and NGO's child prisoners? what would a little girl be in prison for in Iran---maybe
they are referring to persons of the wrong sects-----like BAHAIs-----in which case
rape of such a girl----since she is determined to be "not muslim" would be entirely
legal. What is true is that prisoners of WAR are legal victims of rape according to
koranic law simply because 'you know who" did it and did declare it not only legal
but a good idea. HOWEVER ----muslim girls taken in battle are not supposed
to be raped------The good news is that muslim scholars have fixed up that problem
with the power of "TAKFIR"-----if there is an edict of "TAKFIR" upon a group of
muslims-----they can legally be raped. 1/4 million girls BOTH muslim and hindu
were legally raped in west pakistan's attack on east pakistan in 1971----the clerics
of east pakistan did issue an edict of TAKFIR upon the east pakistanis. The rape
of a woman convicted of sexual crimes----would----also be legal. In shariah
cesspits ----women do not take a walk out of doors alone---ESPECIALLY after dark.
Doing so is virtually an INVITATION TO RAPE ----such a woman has absolutely no
legal recourse----she is a whore. Sex with a whore is not a crime in islamic law

AP is*reporting*that Israeli intelligence agents interrogated an Iranian terror suspect in Kenya. The suspect, who was arrested and found with explosives in his possession, claimed he’d also been tortured by the agents, which included the injection of drugs. This incident calls to mind Israel’s kidnapping of Gaza engineer Dirar Abusisi in 2010. In that case, the Mossad, with the collaboration/collusion of the highest echelons of the Ukrainian intelligence services, kidnapped Abusisi on a train, spirited him to a safe house in Kiev, drugged him, and took him from the country inside a casket according to the victim’s testimony.Israel has a long history of such drugged-kidnappings including Adolf Eichmann from Argentina, and an IDF defense attaché suspected in the 1950s of spying for the Russians (he died of a drug overdose en route back to Israel).

Joint Mossad-Shin Bet Team Interrogated, Tortured Iranian Terror Suspect in Kenya Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

What you fail to report is that Gaza engineer Dirar Abusisi also acquired a few hundred thousand bonus frequent flyer sky miles.

ISRAEL'S Shin Bet domestic security service says it has arrested a Belgian citizen of Iranian origin whom it claims was sent by Iran to spy on Israel under the guise of a windows and roofing salesman.

The announcement coincided with a trip by Israel's prime minister to the US aimed at casting doubt on Iran's recent overtures to the West.

605671-ali-mansouri.jpg

Window salesman Ali Mansouri was Iranian spy, Israel's Shin Bet claims | News.com.au

Since Pres. Obama has basically decided that attacking Iran isn't in the interests of the U.S.

Israel is desperately trying to dream up an excuse to justify attacking Iran themselves. . :cool:

Certainly, a spy would be a lame excuse to start a war.
Israel is all about preemptive strikes against it's neighbors.

So any excuse will do. .. :cool:

Meccaism is all about rape, murder and pillage-----no excuse is needed

The world cares not a whimper that Hamas and Hezbollah have charters that call for Israel's eradication and continue to arm with more powerful and longer range missiles supported by Syria and Iran, while Iran seeks nuclear weapons and call regularly for the elimination of Israel.

The world remains silent when for near a decade thousands of rockets fell on southern Israel from Gaza, while Israeli soldiers are kidnapped or killed by Hamas and Hezbollah.

I understand you're too stupid to really understand the death cult mentality that grips moslems.... not just those like you, the convert wannabes.

Don't you find it entertaining that islam has a built-in allowance for hatreds that apparently appeals to idiots such as yourself?

I read he was caught with photos of the US Embassy.

It reminds me of a true story that happened to someone I know, he was traveling in Iran where he was born and he took some pictures near a military installation. He was detained, his camera taken, he was interrogated. He could have easily been arrested and accused of being a US spy in Iran.

OMG - I'm an Iranian spy....and so is Google search.

images

(sherri endorsed the above stupidity by endofred)

Fret not fellow posters-----the 'lawyer' and endo are not playing MORON ----they are morons----
It is very likely that both of these jerks who do claim credentials that would
require an IQ of at least 90-----actually believe that a newspaper report
on an arrest of a spy includes ALL OF THE EVIDENCE the cops have on
the criminal----------In fact I could easily imagine the lawyer pulling out a
copy of the local news paper insisting "of course he did not murder----it was
not so reported in the news that day"

AP is*reporting*that Israeli intelligence agents interrogated an Iranian terror suspect in Kenya. The suspect, who was arrested and found with explosives in his possession, claimed he’d also been tortured by the agents, which included the injection of drugs. This incident calls to mind Israel’s kidnapping of Gaza engineer Dirar Abusisi in 2010. In that case, the Mossad, with the collaboration/collusion of the highest echelons of the Ukrainian intelligence services, kidnapped Abusisi on a train, spirited him to a safe house in Kiev, drugged him, and took him from the country inside a casket according to the victim’s testimony.Israel has a long history of such drugged-kidnappings including Adolf Eichmann from Argentina, and an IDF defense attaché suspected in the 1950s of spying for the Russians (he died of a drug overdose en route back to Israel).

Joint Mossad-Shin Bet Team Interrogated, Tortured Iranian Terror Suspect in Kenya Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

What you fail to report is that Gaza engineer Dirar Abusisi also acquired a few hundred thousand bonus frequent flyer sky miles.

Sure I believe you, words straight from the mouth of your Zionist handlers, I expect.

No idea why the Zionists are trashing a Zionist thread.

But on further reflection, I do know why, they cannot prove the detained "Iranian " was a spy. And I am hearing he is a Belgium citizen.

Confessions mean nothing, the torture practice of the Mossad is Legendary.

It always comes back to the very same thing, personal insults, an inability to defend Zionist crimes and practices.

Sherri, I asked you to provide evidence of you Mossad torture claims, and once again you ran away with your tail between your legs.

Lets try again:

Can you provide evidence that Mossad torture is something legendary???

Some people need to learn to read English and posts addressing Mossad torture incidents.

POST 48

Last edited:
Let me google that for you

Israel admits torture
BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Israel admits torture

Israel was among the first countries to legalize torture against political prisoners that it labeled terrorists. In Israel, these prisoners are Palestinians who have been detained for some level of resistance activity against Israel. They may or may not have been plotting or engaged in terrorist groups, plans or activities.

In 1987, the Israeli courts legalized "moderate physical pressure" against detainees. In September 1999, the Israeli Supreme Court outlawed six interrogation practices including violent shaking and sleep deprivation.
Israel Terrorism and Torture History

I'd love to see these examples of Mossad torture Sherri !
Go ahead, prove your claim

Google is you friend

An official Israeli report has acknowledged for the first time that the Israeli security service tortured detainees during the Palestinian uprising, the Intifada, between 1988 and 1992.

In order to be credible----you should be specific Some people define
"torture" so widely that being handcuffed is called "torture" Some of the
morons on this board defined being arrested at night as "torture"
What are you or the very leftist organizations in Israel called "torture"?

Thru most of my working life I faced the problem of people "under arrest"
who claimed they had been tortured. They suffered all kinds of "symptoms" --
like inablity to remember their own names. ----global amnesia ----
it takes a long time to fully evaluate such a person

Let me google that for you

Israel admits torture

Israel was among the first countries to legalize torture against political prisoners that it labeled terrorists. In Israel, these prisoners are Palestinians who have been detained for some level of resistance activity against Israel. They may or may not have been plotting or engaged in terrorist groups, plans or activities.

In 1987, the Israeli courts legalized "moderate physical pressure" against detainees. In September 1999, the Israeli Supreme Court outlawed six interrogation practices including violent shaking and sleep deprivation.
Israel Terrorism and Torture History

I'd love to see these examples of Mossad torture Sherri !
Go ahead, prove your claim

Google is you friend

An official Israeli report has acknowledged for the first time that the Israeli security service tortured detainees during the Palestinian uprising, the Intifada, between 1988 and 1992.

So wheres the long list of examples of tortures that Israel has partook in ??

I see basically nothing but crap that says Israel used torture during the first intifada.

All of this is quite ironic considering that the ME is like the torture capital of the world, where governments torture their OWN PEOPLE (Saddam Hussein, former Muslim dictator was the torture king of the world during his dictatorship of Iraq)
But that's a different topic all together.

Sherri, since we are in the ME forum and we're talking about torture:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKP5rUPykU4]Testimony Iran Prison Torture - YouTube[/ame]

The Tree That Remembers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tree That Remembers is a 2002 animated documentary by Iranian filmmaker Masoud Raouf, exploring the lives of former political prisoners like himself who had been active in the democratic movement during the days of the Shah of Iran, only to face imprisonment and torture under the Islamic regime after the 1979 Iranian revolution.[

Forum List

Back