🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel

I read he was caught with photos of the US Embassy.

It reminds me of a true story that happened to someone I know, he was traveling in Iran where he was born and he took some pictures near a military installation. He was detained, his camera taken, he was interrogated. He could have easily been arrested and accused of being a US spy in Iran.

I'm sure that story is true... in your imagination.

How can you be SURE that the story is imaginary? Do you believe that every hunch you have is infallible?

No idea why the Zionists are trashing a Zionist thread.

But on further reflection, I do know why, they cannot prove the detained "Iranian " was a spy. And I am hearing he is a Belgium citizen.

Confessions mean nothing, the torture practice of the Mossad is Legendary.

It always comes back to the very same thing, personal insults, an inability to defend Zionist crimes and practices.

I'd love to see these examples of Mossad torture Sherri !
Go ahead, prove your claim

It reminds me of a true story that happened to someone I know, he was traveling in Iran where he was born and he took some pictures near a military installation. He was detained, his camera taken, he was interrogated. He could have easily been arrested and accused of being a US spy in Iran.

I am just so thankful to not be you or those of your ilk, thank you God I am not a Zionist.

Cannot think of anything in the world worse to be.

I can think of many, many things worse to be than a Zionist. To be topical I think that Islamists who murder people, including children, in cold blood, over a long period of time, in a shopping mall are much worse.

I am just so thankful to not be you or those of your ilk, thank you God I am not a Zionist.

Yet here we are. Patriotic Zionists all over the world.

Alive and breathing.

Too bad for you.

There is Evil to confront in this world, the Temptation of Jesus in the wilderness tells me that story.

But I know the end of the story, I know who wins, and I also know I have victory over evil every day of my life with Jesus.

So, I feel no fear from your threats, they are wasted on me.

I Pity you, all you have is threats.

No idea why the Zionists are trashing a Zionist thread.

But on further reflection, I do know why, they cannot prove the detained "Iranian " was a spy. And I am hearing he is a Belgium citizen.

Confessions mean nothing, the torture practice of the Mossad is Legendary.

It always comes back to the very same thing, personal insults, an inability to defend Zionist crimes and practices.

I'd love to see these examples of Mossad torture Sherri !
Go ahead, prove your claim

Wait, wait.

Not before I warm up the popcorn! Want some?
smiley_popcorn.gif

I can think of many, many things worse to be than a Zionist. To be topical I think that Islamists who murder people, including children, in cold blood, over a long period of time, in a shopping mall are much worse.

Whats topical about your comment? The topic is a Belgium mans arrest in Israel.

As far as the worst person we see ourself as being, that will vary from one person to another, based on our own experiences, and can even change moment to moment.

Someone evil stands in front of you one day, and their evil is all that you see, maybe you will make a comment like I made.

If I was a Zionist, I would not have Jesus, that is a reason to not desire that.

Yet here we are. Patriotic Zionists all over the world.

Alive and breathing.

Too bad for you.

There is Evil to confront in this world, the Temptation of Jesus in the wilderness tells me that story.

But I know the end of the story, I know who wins, and I also know I have victory over evil every day of my life with Jesus.

So, I feel no fear from your threats, they are wasted on me.

I Pity you, all you have is threats.

1328133676179_9398846.png

AP is*reporting*that Israeli intelligence agents interrogated an Iranian terror suspect in Kenya. The suspect, who was arrested and found with explosives in his possession, claimed he’d also been tortured by the agents, which included the injection of drugs. This incident calls to mind Israel’s kidnapping of Gaza engineer Dirar Abusisi in 2010. In that case, the Mossad, with the collaboration/collusion of the highest echelons of the Ukrainian intelligence services, kidnapped Abusisi on a train, spirited him to a safe house in Kiev, drugged him, and took him from the country inside a casket according to the victim’s testimony.Israel has a long history of such drugged-kidnappings including Adolf Eichmann from Argentina, and an IDF defense attaché suspected in the 1950s of spying for the Russians (he died of a drug overdose en route back to Israel).

Joint Mossad-Shin Bet Team Interrogated, Tortured Iranian Terror Suspect in Kenya Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

Last edited:
Yesterday, a poster accused Islam of sanctioning the rape of child prisoners who were allegedly subjected to temporary marriages and raped before their executions. The claim was Islam did not allow for an execution of a virgin.

She asked, where did Muhammed say that.

NOONE could answer her question either.

Last edited:

OMG - I'm an Iranian spy....and so is Google search.

images

Since Pres. Obama has basically decided that attacking Iran isn't in the interests of the U.S.

Israel is desperately trying to dream up an excuse to justify attacking Iran themselves. . :cool:

Since Pres. Obama has basically decided that attacking Iran isn't in the interests of the U.S.

Israel is desperately trying to dream up an excuse to justify attacking Iran themselves. . :cool:

Certainly, a spy would be a lame excuse to start a war.

Allies in our world, like Israel and the US even spy on each other.

Israel is all about preemptive strikes against it's neighbors.

So any excuse will do. .. :cool:

Allies in our world, like Israel and the US even spy on each other.

In fact----the allegation that Israel is "DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET THE US
TO ATTACK IRAN" is a desperate and not atypical meccaist lie for the justification
of incessant meccaist terrorism and general filth. Libels are the life-blood of the
filth of jihadism

Oh, believe me, Sherry. I understand that you hate; that your hate / self-hate consumes you whole.
The issue for the rational, thinking world is to comprehend that your goals and the goals of those fanatical haters such as yourself are a threat to others, especially the values and freedoms we cherish and desire for our children (be they Jews, Christian, atheist; American, European, Israeli; etc.).

Yet, history regarding Israel, political or religious, this past century before and after the birth of the State of Israel completely dispels your lurid and false accusations typically accompanied by the “Zionist” label as false, even slanderous (in that it misrepresents history and reality) and truly, your continued vilification and abject hatred toward Israel and Jews makes you appear to be quite the drooling fanatic.

Jews have always understood themselves as a nation, as a nation under God, as a nation of God, with their eternal homeland in Israel. &#61663;<-- and I know that the preceding is going to cause you a sweaty, chest-heaving hissy fit.

Forum List

Back