Iranian Foreign Minister responds to traitorous republicans letter

I bet Rocko is on the FBI and Homeland Securities watch lists...

You're the traitor who should be on that list.
Lol...I am a traitor because I don't want to attack Iran. What a douche.

If that's how you feel then maybe people here shouldn't respond to you.... EVER

You've shown you are Democrat tool though.
Really how have I shown that? Because I agree with others here and don't want to shed American blood with a war with Iran? I guess majority of Americans are democrats then. Oh and he is on their radar because he is a radical and an extremely angry anti muslim person. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up going nuts at work.

you're a traitor because you're standing up for Iran. I don't want to attack Iran either. Israel will do that if they have to, with our support.
You are a traitor for standing up for Israel. See I am on the side of Americans and what the government is trying to do. Personally I would LOVE for Iran to get a nuke to counter Israels power in the ME.

Last edited:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamic Republic of IRAN - News Dr. Zarifs Response to the Letter of US Senators

Good for him for not taking their chest thumping seriously. They are still pissed they couldn't make the black guy a 1 term president! They will get over it because we got another 8 years of democrat rule coming up!

Dr. Zarifs Response to the Letter of US Senators

Asked about the open letter of 47 US Senators to Iranian leaders, the Iranian Foreign Minister, Dr. Javad Zarif, responded that "in our view, this letter has no legal value and is mostly a propaganda ploy. It is very interesting that while negotiations are still in progress and while no agreement has been reached, some political pressure groups are so afraid even of the prospect of an agreement that they resort to unconventional methods, unprecedented in diplomatic history. This indicates that like Netanyahu, who considers peace as an existential threat, some are opposed to any agreement, regardless of its content.

Zarif expressed astonishment that some members of US Congress find it appropriate to write to leaders of another country against their own President and administration. He pointed out that from reading the open letter, it seems that the authors not only do not understand international law, but are not fully cognizant of the nuances of their own Constitution when it comes to presidential powers in the conduct of foreign policy.

Foreign Minister Zarif added that "I should bring one important point to the attention of the authors and that is, the world is not the United States, and the conduct of inter-state relations is governed by international law, and not by US domestic law. The authors may not fully understand that in international law, governments represent the entirety of their respective states, are responsible for the conduct of foreign affairs, are required to fulfil the obligations they undertake with other states and may not invoke their internal law as justification for failure to perform their international obligations.

The Iranian Foreign Minister added that "change of administration does not in any way relieve the next administration from international obligations undertaken by its predecessor in a possible agreement about Irans peaceful nuclear program." He continued "I wish to enlighten the authors that if the next administration revokes any agreement with the stroke of a pen, as they boast, it will have simply committed a blatant violation of international law.

He emphasized that if the current negotiation with P5+1 result in a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, it will not be a bilateral agreement between Iran and the US, but rather one that will be concluded with the participation of five other countries, including all permanent members of the Security Council, and will also be endorsed by a Security Council resolution.

Zarif expressed the hope that his comments "may enrich the knowledge of the authors to recognize that according to international law, Congress may not modify the terms of the agreement at any time as they claim, and if Congress adopts any measure to impede its implementation, it will have committed a material breach of US obligations.

The Foreign Minister also informed the authors that majority of US international agreements in recent decades are in fact what the signatories describe as "mere executive agreements" and not treaties ratified by the Senate.

He reminded them that "their letter in fact undermines the credibility of thousands of such mere executive agreements that have been or will be entered into by the US with various other governments.

Zarif concluded by stating that "the Islamic Republic of Iran has entered these negotiations in good faith and with the political will to reach an agreement, and it is imperative for our counterparts to prove similar good faith and political will in order to make an agreement possible."

Added the text of the letter because I know how you chickenhawks can go off half cocked and not read what was said.One thing the FM doesn't understand is like Israel ,the US thinks its above international law and the UN.

Remind me, how many senators does it take to ratify a treaty, which is the only thing that can bind future presidents or congresses according to OUR CONSTITUTION. But your are truly delusional if you think for a moment that Iran will abide by any treaty they agree to.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamic Republic of IRAN - News Dr. Zarifs Response to the Letter of US Senators

Good for him for not taking their chest thumping seriously. They are still pissed they couldn't make the black guy a 1 term president! They will get over it because we got another 8 years of democrat rule coming up!

Asked about the open letter of 47 US Senators to Iranian leaders, the Iranian Foreign Minister, Dr. Javad Zarif, responded that "in our view, this letter has no legal value and is mostly a propaganda ploy. It is very interesting that while negotiations are still in progress and while no agreement has been reached, some political pressure groups are so afraid even of the prospect of an agreement that they resort to unconventional methods, unprecedented in diplomatic history. This indicates that like Netanyahu, who considers peace as an existential threat, some are opposed to any agreement, regardless of its content.

Zarif expressed astonishment that some members of US Congress find it appropriate to write to leaders of another country against their own President and administration. He pointed out that from reading the open letter, it seems that the authors not only do not understand international law, but are not fully cognizant of the nuances of their own Constitution when it comes to presidential powers in the conduct of foreign policy.

Foreign Minister Zarif added that "I should bring one important point to the attention of the authors and that is, the world is not the United States, and the conduct of inter-state relations is governed by international law, and not by US domestic law. The authors may not fully understand that in international law, governments represent the entirety of their respective states, are responsible for the conduct of foreign affairs, are required to fulfil the obligations they undertake with other states and may not invoke their internal law as justification for failure to perform their international obligations.

The Iranian Foreign Minister added that "change of administration does not in any way relieve the next administration from international obligations undertaken by its predecessor in a possible agreement about Irans peaceful nuclear program." He continued "I wish to enlighten the authors that if the next administration revokes any agreement with the stroke of a pen, as they boast, it will have simply committed a blatant violation of international law.

He emphasized that if the current negotiation with P5+1 result in a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, it will not be a bilateral agreement between Iran and the US, but rather one that will be concluded with the participation of five other countries, including all permanent members of the Security Council, and will also be endorsed by a Security Council resolution.

Zarif expressed the hope that his comments "may enrich the knowledge of the authors to recognize that according to international law, Congress may not modify the terms of the agreement at any time as they claim, and if Congress adopts any measure to impede its implementation, it will have committed a material breach of US obligations.

The Foreign Minister also informed the authors that majority of US international agreements in recent decades are in fact what the signatories describe as "mere executive agreements" and not treaties ratified by the Senate.

He reminded them that "their letter in fact undermines the credibility of thousands of such mere executive agreements that have been or will be entered into by the US with various other governments.

Zarif concluded by stating that "the Islamic Republic of Iran has entered these negotiations in good faith and with the political will to reach an agreement, and it is imperative for our counterparts to prove similar good faith and political will in order to make an agreement possible."

Added the text of the letter because I know how you chickenhawks can go off half cocked and not read what was said.One thing the FM doesn't understand is like Israel ,the US thinks its above international law and the UN.
This is like a sitcom...only funnier.

you're a traitor because you're standing up for Iran. I don't want to attack Iran either. Israel will do that if they have to, with our support.
You are a traitor for standing up for America. See I am on the side of Americans and what the government is trying to do. Personally I would LOVE for Iran to get a nuke to counter Israels power in the ME.

Not going to happen. Israel has been through this before - they are not going to let one of their regional enemies get nukes.

Remind me, how many senators does it take to ratify a treaty, which is the only thing that can bind future presidents or congresses according to OUR CONSTITUTION. But your are truly delusional if you think for a moment that Iran will abide by any treaty they agree to.
Remember we have an election in 2016,Once the public sees what republicans have in mind as far as harming worker rights refusing to pass paid maternity leave,pushing for MORE war etc...Democrats will take back control of the house and senate and easily pass any treaty that needs to be passed and Obama will still be president until 2017. :)
I guarantee the democrats will use that as well with ANY presidential candidate from the right...he will be forced into signing it IF he gets elected if he wants a chance at winning.

"Dr. Zarifs Response to the Letter of US Senators

Asked about the open letter of 47 US Senators to Iranian leaders, the Iranian Foreign Minister, Dr. Javad Zarif, responded that "in our view, this letter has no legal value and is mostly a propaganda ploy. It is very interesting that while negotiations are still in progress and while no agreement has been reached, some political pressure groups are so afraid even of the prospect of an agreement that they resort to unconventional methods, unprecedented in diplomatic history. This indicates that like Netanyahu, who considers peace as an existential threat, some are opposed to any agreement, regardless of its content."

Works for me. Fuck the US and Israel, none of their damn business.

Look at the faggot liberals cheering the world's number one terrorist state on. Fuck you.
At what point in life did you make the false and irrational assumption that America gets to rule all the other nations of the world? Ever heard the phrase, none of your goddamned business? That's what this is...

It is our business motherfucker. If crazy Muslim regimes think they can impose their barbarism on the world and we will sit idol they have another thing coming to them.
They aren't crazy, they are a nation, and it's none of your damn business what they do over there.

Yes the regime in Iran s legitimately sick and deranged. And being that that is the case we have a responsibility in derailing their nefarious plots. That's the way it works. You know the battle of good and evil. Im sure you don't get it you see America as just another country, no better than Iran. I'm glad most people don't share your world views.
"Nefarious plots"?
Do they live in a hollowed-out volcano and stroke a hairless cat?

This is probably why this thread popped up....Their master Reid barks and the sheep take's off running with it. Reid needs to shut his stinking pie hole. they said nothing when Pelosi ACTUALLY WENT out of country against President Bush's wishes. She REALLY could and should have been classified a traitor

SNIP:

Harry Reid: Republicans “Empowering The Ayatollahs”…
reid_0-550x310.jpg

But Obama sending them love letters isn’t?

Via The Hill:

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

Look at the faggot liberals cheering the world's number one terrorist state on. Fuck you.
At what point in life did you make the false and irrational assumption that America gets to rule all the other nations of the world? Ever heard the phrase, none of your goddamned business? That's what this is...

It is our business motherfucker. If crazy Muslim regimes think they can impose their barbarism on the world and we will sit idol they have another thing coming to them.
They aren't crazy, they are a nation, and it's none of your damn business what they do over there.

Yes the regime in Iran s legitimately sick and deranged. And being that that is the case we have a responsibility in derailing their nefarious plots. That's the way it works. You know the battle of good and evil. Im sure you don't get it you see America as just another country, no better than Iran. I'm glad most people don't share your world views.
"Nefarious plots"?

Nefarious plots - you know like getting the bomb and using it. I'm sure you faggot liberals would find that one hilarious. Eat shit, asshole.

This is probably why this thread popped up....Their master Reid barks and the sheep take's off running with it. Reid needs to shut his stinking pie hole. they said nothing when Pelosi ACTUALLY WENT out of country against President Bush's wishes. She REALLY could and should have been classified a traitor

SNIP:

Harry Reid: Republicans “Empowering The Ayatollahs”…
reid_0-550x310.jpg

But Obama sending them love letters isn’t?

Via The Hill:

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers
I assume you are talking about her 2007 trip to Syria? Do you have the same contempt for McCain for going to Syria and taking pics with ISIS terrorists?

"Nefarious plots"?

Nefarious plots - you know like getting the bomb and using it. I'm sure you faggot liberals would find that one hilarious. Eat shit, asshole.
Do you mean a villainous bomb like this one?
Maybe the easiest thing to do would be to deny Iran access to 'Acme' brand matches.
netanyahu bomb.jpg

Last edited:
You are a traitor for standing up for Israel. See I am on the side of Americans and what the government is trying to do. Personally I would LOVE for Iran to get a nuke to counter Israels power in the ME.

Now the US Constitution defines Treason in the United States...

Article 3. Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Now YOU AND obama are advocating policy which allows Iran, a nation vehemently hostile to the United States and, which is known to have attacked the United States, her interests and allies, to pursue Nuclear weapons; and in so doing obama is openly adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort.

Please explain to the forum how you rationalize that obama is not aligned with the specific terms of Article Three, Section 3 of the US Constitution... .

"Nefarious plots"?

Maybe the easist thing to do would be to take all the 'Acme' brand matches out of Iran.
View attachment 37634

Yeah kind of, you see I give Bibi credit for trying to explain what's going on to dumb people like you. Using cartoons was a perfect way to illustrate the situation to people of your IQ.

Do you have the same contempt for McCain for going to Syria and taking pics with ISIS terrorists?

Well in fairness, McCain is a Prog, thus he's one of yours... but in his defense, he was just there for obama's ISIS GRAND OPENING! Taking a few photos for obama's jihad scrap book. He'll need 'em at his trial.

"Nefarious plots"?

Maybe the easist thing to do would be to take all the 'Acme' brand matches out of Iran.
View attachment 37634

Yeah kind of, you see I give Bibi credit for trying to explain what's going on to dumb people like you. Using cartoons was a perfect way to illustrate the situation to people of your IQ.
Maybe the best way to foil their dastardly plots would be to block their internet access to the Acme company altogether.
acme bomb n anvil.jpg

No bombs, no falling anvils, no rocket-powered skates.
The world would be safe again.

Remember we have an election in 2016,Once the public sees what republicans have in mind as far as harming worker rights refusing to pass paid maternity leave,pushing for MORE war etc...Democrats will take back control of the house and senate and easily pass any treaty that needs to be passed and Obama will still be president until 2017. :)
I guarantee the democrats will use that as well with ANY presidential candidate from the right...he will be forced into signing it IF he gets elected if he wants a chance at winning.

You really are clueless aren't you, everyone elected to congress in 2016 will take their office in Jan 2017, just about the time your dear leader is packing up all his shit to clear out of the white house for the next republican president. I'm really surprised, you being the great white supremacist and all, would get on your knees praising a black man, what will your boys at stormfront say?

Do you have the same contempt for McCain for going to Syria and taking pics with ISIS terrorists?

Well in fairness, McCain is a Prog, thus he's one of yours... but in his defense, he was just there for obama's ISIS GRAND OPENING! Taking a few photos for obama's jihad scrap book. He'll need 'em at his trial.
Unfortunately for you he is a Republican and was even your parties candidate for president 7 years ago. :)

Forum List

Back