🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian Home-Coming?

1. they also like pistachios, which can be found in rafsanjan, iran. rafsanjani is a mullah and former prez of iran. he is, as everyone knows, evil.

a.they also like roses, which can be found in shiraz. which is in iran. everyone knows iran is evil.

2. they also want to go to paradise, which as everyone knows is a persian word. persian is evil and sounds a little bit like pershing, which is a rocket, which is evil, and can be used to bomb topeka, kansas, which is good. topeka, not bombing of topeka.

3. they all like amino acids, they even harbour them in their bodies. everyone knows that "amino acid" comprises the persian name amin, which is evil.

q.e.d.
^ that PoliticalSpice.

Geez. Do you ever quit w/ your zany rw hack threads? (That was a rhetorical question. :eusa_shhh: )

Why is so essential to you that opposing voices be silenced?
I'm trying to help you to stop embarrassing yourself :banghead:

First you'd have to get her to realize she's doing so.

All Iranians think alike now?

lol, ferreting out Iranians for blanket condemnation is quite a bit like the Nazis ferreting out Jews,

wouldn't you say, Mr. Huckabee?

I must admit that Huckabee certainly went up in my estimation this week.

That's because you're as retarded as he is.

I never use that term....one more way I'm superior to you.

That's a symptom of your lack of self-awareness.

Let's extend today's lesson into another area in which we find you Liberals...'challenged'...
History.

We can find numerous occasions in which Liberals/Progressives have either worked against the interests of the nation, or been oblivious to what the interests of America are.

Taking policy advice from individuals with ties to an enemy nation is certainly one.

Another glaring example is Franklin Roosevelt's embrace of foreign agents in his administration.

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers.

In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could.

The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss. Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

Via the Daily Caller:

In a greeting to the Iranian people on the occasion of the traditional New Year (Nowruz) holiday last week, Secretary of State John Kerry exposed a secret that journalists and academics have been agonizing over for the past six weeks: the fact that his daughter has married an Iranian-American who has extensive family ties to Iran.

Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail.

There it is. Certainly, even leftists can comprehend this concept without inserting race into their thought processes (oh, wait). Imagine a scenario in which a representative of Iran’s mullahs approaches the State Department with a list of demands that, if not met, could have serious consequences for Kerry’s in-laws living in Iran.

Kerry exposes Iranian family tie and subjects family to blackmail The Daily Caller
I asked for evidence. An opinion from a right wing asshole is not evidence. By your logic, both Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio should be ineligible for office because they still have family in Cuba. And Kerry does not have in-laws in Iran. His in law is his daughter's husband and they live here. His parents live here.

1. I gave the following "evidence" of potential problem: Obama's senior adviser was boren in Iran....Kerry, who hasn't even read the 'agreement' to give the Iranians a nuclear weapon, has family living under the mullahs....

...mullahs....who attempted to have an assassination in America....

....yet you fail to see a problem.

Note: none of you drones has cast any doubt on the facts in the OP>

2. You tried to find a way to absolve the son-in-law before any charges were even leveled....but when I forced you to reconsider your post, you ran and have not mentioned his educational background again.
Clearly, your post was foolish.

3. The,from post #44,proves the validity of my OP. Again:
"... the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail."

Now, try not to be a dunce.
How does the fact that an American was born in Iran to American Parents working there and who lived there all of five years after her birth, all during the Shah's reign, create evidence of a potential problem?

Kerry has read the agreement.

Would you bar anyone from government service who had distant relatives by marriage living an a nation we have poor relations with?

Your FBI reference does not apply. Kerry has no family members living in Iran, his daughter's husband does.

You think that the mullahs would think that grabbing up Kerry's son-in law's third cousin Reza would influence our policy?

Possibly you are unfamiliar with the etymology of the phrase "son-in-law."

I can understand that....you seem unfamiliar with so very many things.
What a condescending twat you are. What part of "Kerry has no relatives living in Iran" are you too fucking stupid to understand? His son-in-law was born here and lives here. His parents live here. Neither you nor your sources have identified any close relative of the son-in-law or his parents that live in Iran. You have offered nothing but utter bullshit. Valerie Jarret has no connection to the current Iranian regime simply because, between her birth in 1957 and 1962 she lived there with her American parents.

Unkotare, I agree, but the reactionary far right and radical far left never will stop using the word.

1. they also like pistachios, which can be found in rafsanjan, iran. rafsanjani is a mullah and former prez of iran. he is, as everyone knows, evil.

a.they also like roses, which can be found in shiraz. which is in iran. everyone knows iran is evil.

2. they also want to go to paradise, which as everyone knows is a persian word. persian is evil and sounds a little bit like pershing, which is a rocket, which is evil, and can be used to bomb topeka, kansas, which is good. topeka, not bombing of topeka.

3. they all like amino acids, they even harbour them in their bodies. everyone knows that "amino acid" comprises the persian name amin, which is evil.

q.e.d.
^ that PoliticalSpice.

Geez. Do you ever quit w/ your zany rw hack threads? (That was a rhetorical question. :eusa_shhh: )

I just whipped all of you Lock-Step Liberals......

....sure seems more like I embarrassed you dopes.

True?
You are pathetic. Are you so lacking in self esteem that you come here to find it? So, so sad. You should get a dog. They don't care that you are a complete and utter moron.

Via the Daily Caller:

In a greeting to the Iranian people on the occasion of the traditional New Year (Nowruz) holiday last week, Secretary of State John Kerry exposed a secret that journalists and academics have been agonizing over for the past six weeks: the fact that his daughter has married an Iranian-American who has extensive family ties to Iran.

Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail.

There it is. Certainly, even leftists can comprehend this concept without inserting race into their thought processes (oh, wait). Imagine a scenario in which a representative of Iran’s mullahs approaches the State Department with a list of demands that, if not met, could have serious consequences for Kerry’s in-laws living in Iran.

Kerry exposes Iranian family tie and subjects family to blackmail The Daily Caller
I asked for evidence. An opinion from a right wing asshole is not evidence. By your logic, both Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio should be ineligible for office because they still have family in Cuba. And Kerry does not have in-laws in Iran. His in law is his daughter's husband and they live here. His parents live here.

1. I gave the following "evidence" of potential problem: Obama's senior adviser was boren in Iran....Kerry, who hasn't even read the 'agreement' to give the Iranians a nuclear weapon, has family living under the mullahs....

2. You tried to find a way to absolve the son-in-law before any charges were even leveled....but when I forced you to reconsider your post, you ran and have not mentioned his educational background again.

"... the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail."

How does the fact that an American was born in Iran to American Parents working there and who lived there all of five years after her birth, all during the Shah's reign, create evidence of a potential problem?

Would you bar anyone from government service who had distant relatives by marriage living an a nation we have poor relations with?

Your FBI reference does not apply. Kerry has no family members living in Iran, his daughter's husband does.

You think that the mullahs would think that grabbing up Kerry's son-in law's third cousin Reza would influence our policy?

What a condescending twat you are. What part of "Kerry has no relatives living in Iran" are you too fucking stupid to understand? His son-in-law was born here and lives here. His parents live here. Neither you nor your sources have identified any close relative of the son-in-law or his parents that live in Iran. You have offered nothing but utter bullshit. Valerie Jarret has no connection to the current Iranian regime simply because, between her birth in 1957 and 1962 she lived there with her American parents.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered,slapped around, and made to look the fool, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Exactly what your post shows.

But...as stupid as you are, one would thing you'd be used to being skewered,slapped around, and made to look the fool, by now.
I will be certain to provide more practice for you in the future.
Bet on it.

Let's extend today's lesson into another area in which we find you Liberals...'challenged'...
History.

We can find numerous occasions in which Liberals/Progressives have either worked against the interests of the nation, or been oblivious to what the interests of America are.

Taking policy advice from individuals with ties to an enemy nation is certainly one.

Another glaring example is Franklin Roosevelt's embrace of foreign agents in his administration.

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers.

In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could.

The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss. Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.
So, when your ass is getting kicked, you google something and change to that topic. (Wikipedia? Really?)

q.e.d.
^ that PoliticalSpice.

True?
You are pathetic. Are you so lacking in self esteem that you come here to find it? So, so sad. You should get a dog. They don't care that you are a complete and utter moron.

Quite astounding....a "a complete and utter moron" ran circles around you.

Methinks we'll need a new category for one as inept as you, huh?

Here is some context for PC's twaddlisms."

“We can find numerous occasions in which” the reactionary right and cultural mccarthyites “have either worked against the interests of the nation, or been oblivious to what the interests of America are.”

Neither Kerry nor Jarrett have any sort of substantial “ties to an enemy nation” as does PC to North Korea.

There is no “glaring example” of FDR embracing “foreign agents in his administration” knowingly as foreign agents.

Chambers is analogous neither to Jarrett or Kerry.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered,slapped around, and made to look the fool, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Exactly what your post shows.

But...as stupid as you are, one would thing you'd be used to being skewered,slapped around, and made to look the fool, by now.
I will be certain to provide more practice for you in the future.
Bet on it.
Bested by you? How is that when you have done nothing more than say that Valerie Jarret was born in Iran and Kerry's son-in-law's parents were? You think that show that they favor Iran? You are delusional.

^ that PoliticalSpice.

True?

Quite astounding....a "a complete and utter moron" ran circles around you.

Methinks we'll need a new category for one as inept as you, huh?
The sad thing is that you probably actually think you did.

History.

So, when your ass is getting kicked, you google something and change to that topic. (Wikipedia? Really?)

Actually, I didn't Google anything. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

I regularly provide history lessons for the less educated....i.e., Liberals.

But it is telling that you've admitted that Google is the source of your knowledge.

History.

Actually, I didn't Google anything.

I regularly provide history lessons for the less educated....i.e., Liberals.

But it is telling that you've admitted that Google is the source of your knowledge.
No, you just went to wikipedia to find topic to change to because you were made to look like such an ass on this topic.

PC is probably a 'freniac, paddy: this is what she does, and deflection is one of her tools poorly used. She projects mightily onto others her own failings. She makes an assertion like the OP above, cuts and paste crazy material, and then doubles down when exposed. She probably does think she is successful at this.

Forum List

Back