🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian Home-Coming?

Why is so essential to you that opposing voices be silenced?
I'm trying to help you to stop embarrassing yourself :banghead:

I just whipped all of you Lock-Step Liberals......

....sure seems more like I embarrassed you dopes.

True?
You are pathetic. Are you so lacking in self esteem that you come here to find it? So, so sad. You should get a dog. They don't care that you are a complete and utter moron.

Quite astounding....a "a complete and utter moron" ran circles around you.

Methinks we'll need a new category for one as inept as you, huh?
The sad thing is that you probably actually think you did.

Well.....at least one of us is capable of 'thinking.'

True?
You are pathetic. Are you so lacking in self esteem that you come here to find it? So, so sad. You should get a dog. They don't care that you are a complete and utter moron.

You have yet to demonstrate you have that ability.

True?

"...you probably actually think..."

Who wrote that?

1. they also like pistachios, which can be found in rafsanjan, iran. rafsanjani is a mullah and former prez of iran. he is, as everyone knows, evil.

a.they also like roses, which can be found in shiraz. which is in iran. everyone knows iran is evil.

2. they also want to go to paradise, which as everyone knows is a persian word. persian is evil and sounds a little bit like pershing, which is a rocket, which is evil, and can be used to bomb topeka, kansas, which is good. topeka, not bombing of topeka.

3. they all like amino acids, they even harbour them in their bodies. everyone knows that "amino acid" comprises the persian name amin, which is evil.

q.e.d.
^ that PoliticalSpice.

Geez. Do you ever quit w/ your zany rw hack threads? (That was a rhetorical question. :eusa_shhh: )

True?

She's Korean. I wouldn't trust her around a dog.

Who wrote that?
Google "probably".

^ that PoliticalSpice.

Geez. Do you ever quit w/ your zany rw hack threads? (That was a rhetorical question. :eusa_shhh: )

True?

It's a compliment to me how quickly you Liberals give up substantive posts in favor of what you imagine are insults.

I do so much a better job in both areas......see what I mean about my superiority to you?

Who wrote that?
Google "probably".

I'll go with 'actually.'

And PC is on the run again as her silly points are destroyed one and after another.

And do not knock young dog and mushrooms, unless you knock it in the head, hard. A few carrots, a few drops of soy sauce, and pepper, lots of it, and you have a good main dish to go with rice.

And so, after numerous promises and declarations about not allowing Iran to get a nuclear weapon, in Obama and Kerry, once more we see Democrat perfidy.

Nothing has changed.

President Roosevelt laughed off the charges against Alger Hiss. Dean Acheson, then undersecretary of Treasury, not only vouched for Hiss and his brother, Donald, also charged by Whitaker, but Acheson immediately requested Donald as his assistant.

Right on cue, the press vilified HUAC for persecuting Hiss. President Truman denounced the Hiss investigation as a “red herring” by do-nothing Republicans (Whitaker Chambers, Witness, p. 564-74)

Felix Frankfurter and Adlai Stevenson offered to be character witnesses for Hiss. (McCarthy began referring to Stevenson as ‘Alger Stevenson.’)

Eleanor Roosevelt said she believed Hiss.
But the American public listened to the hearings, and they believed Chambers: a Gallup poll found 4 out of 5 supported the HUAC.(Alan Weinstein, Perjury, p. 58) And the poll included 71% of Democrats who also agreed- just not the Democrat Party!

Democrat perfidy.

Get the dictionary, Liberals.

PC, please make a logical point. Please. You have not met the OP, and your deflections are silly. They don't support the OP.

Thinking maybe the problem here...:doubt:

PC, maybe you are over thinking these connections.

If I was allowed to chose facts from Ayn Rands life, I could insinuate that she was a Klepto Marxists sent to destroy America.

An absurd conclusion, I'm sure.

True?

It's a compliment to me how quickly you Liberals give up substantive posts in favor of what you imagine are insults.

I do so much a better job in both areas......see what I mean about my superiority to you?
You have yet to post anything substantive. You told us that Valerie Jarret was born in Iran 60 years ago. You did not tell us that she is not Iranian and, in fact, was born to American Citizens living there 22 years before the Mullahs came to power. You have not explained why her five years there, from birth to 5, would in any way make her favorably disposed to the current Iranian regime. You see, intelligent people, when making an argument, set forth the facts and then explain, logically, how those facts support their ultimate conclusion. Your ultimate conclusion is that Jarret favors Iran. You have not explained why her birth there makes that more likely. You cannot. You do not have the ability to connect the fact of her birth to your conclusion. Even if you were not a moron, you could not make that connection because it is not there. One does not lead to the other. As for Kerry, again, he has no relatives in Iran. His son-in-law might, but you have offered not proof of that. The daily caller assumed there were relatives there, but offered no proof. You might be able to work for them since that is your pattern.

Let's extend today's lesson into another area in which we find you Liberals...'challenged'...
History.

We can find numerous occasions in which Liberals/Progressives have either worked against the interests of the nation, or been oblivious to what the interests of America are.

Taking policy advice from individuals with ties to an enemy nation is certainly one.

Another glaring example is Franklin Roosevelt's embrace of foreign agents in his administration.

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers.

In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could.

The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss. Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.
You are lying again about the Venona Soviet cables removing doubt about Hiss. We have gone over this before. You just don't want to admit the controversy and disputes about Hiss exist because you need the accusation to be true to make so many of your assertions make any sense. Venona cable #1822 mentions a code name ALES and so an assumption was made that it was Alger Hiss. That worked until it was proven that Hiss did not attend the meeting being referenced in the cable. There are several explanations why this code name could have been used, one being that if the cables were ever discovered the code name would lead investigators away from the real spy. More importantly however is the fact that high ranking Russian officials testified that Hiss was not a spy. Add the accusation of the cables being "adjusted" during three different "interpretations", one for the famous Red Scare Hearings and there is plenty of doubt about your Venona cables.

www.algerhiss.com/lowsoviet.html

Last edited:

True?

You have yet to post anything substantive. You told us that Valerie Jarret was born in Iran 60 years ago. You did not tell us that she is not Iranian and, in fact, was born to American Citizens living there 22 years before the Mullahs came to power. You have not explained why her five years there, from birth to 5, would in any way make her favorably disposed to the current Iranian regime. You see, intelligent people, when making an argument, set forth the facts and then explain, logically, how those facts support their ultimate conclusion. Your ultimate conclusion is that Jarret favors Iran. You have not explained why her birth there makes that more likely. You cannot. You do not have the ability to connect the fact of her birth to your conclusion. Even if you were not a moron, you could not make that connection because it is not there. One does not lead to the other. As for Kerry, again, he has no relatives in Iran. His son-in-law might, but you have offered not proof of that. The daily caller assumed there were relatives there, but offered no proof. You might be able to work for them since that is your pattern.

Has your A.D.D.been diagnosed?

"Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail."

I get it!

You're trying to prove you're a dunce!

Unnecessary.

Let's extend today's lesson into another area in which we find you Liberals...'challenged'...
History.

We can find numerous occasions in which Liberals/Progressives have either worked against the interests of the nation, or been oblivious to what the interests of America are.

Taking policy advice from individuals with ties to an enemy nation is certainly one.

Another glaring example is Franklin Roosevelt's embrace of foreign agents in his administration.

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers.

In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could.

The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss. Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.
You are lying again about the Venona Soviet cables removing doubt about Hiss. We have gone over this before. You just don't want to admit the controversy and disputes about Hiss exist because you need the accusation to be true to make so many of your assertions make any sense. Venona cable #1822 mentions a code name ALEHIS and so an assumption was made that it was Alger Hiss. That worked until it was proven that Hiss did not attend the meeting being referenced in the cable. There are several explanations why this code name could have been used, one being that if the cables were ever discovered the code name would lead investigators away from the real spy. More importantly however is the fact that high ranking Russian officials testified than Hiss was not a spy. Add the accusation of the cables being "adjusted" during three different "interpretations", one for the famous Red Scare Hearings and there is plenty of doubt about your Venona cables.

www.algerhiss.com/lowsoviet.html

Reminder: I'm never wrong.

The following is from the CIA analysis of the case of Alger Hiss.

Background:

" In 1948, Whittaker Chambers, a self-confessed former communist and Soviet spy, alleged that Alger Hiss, who had been a high-level official in the State Department during the 1930s and 1940s and who had worked closely with Secretary of State Edward Stettinius, had also been a communist and a spy. After a dramatic series of events and two trials, Hiss was convicted in 1950 of perjury for lying when he denied having passed documents to Chambers in 1938. Hiss served almost four years in a federal prison and for the rest of his life--he died in 1996--denied all of Chambers's charges."

For more than 50 years, intellectuals, journalists, and political figures have bitterly argued over Hiss's guilt or innocence. All the participants have understood that at stake is not only the question of whether Hiss had been the victim of a miscarriage of justice but also fundamental questions about American liberalism,..."

1. "...supporters are claiming vindication of the man at the center of one of the most notorious spy cases in US history. This is a remarkable development, because the case against Hiss has steadily grown more damning and complete as researchers have delved into the files of his lawyers, declassified US intelligence documents, and Soviet-bloc archives.

2. In April 2007, a prominent American historian, Kai Bird, and his Russian collaborator, historian Svetlana Chervonnaya, stepped forward at a conference to claim that the central piece of evidence against Hiss--an intercepted cable in the VENONA series, No. 1822, naming a Soviet asset, ALES--did not refer to Hiss, as the FBI and NSA had judged, but someone else.... however, the Bird-Chervonnaya assertion is built on thin reeds, suppositions, and unsupportable "ifs then thats."

3. The debate ought to have ended after the publication of Allen Weinstein's definitive history of the case, Perjury in 1978, and with the release in the mid-1990s of the VENONA cables in the United States and archival materials in the former East Bloc.As Thomas Powers, one of the most astute observers of US intelligence affairs, wrote in 2000, the "evidence following the publication of VENONA...is simply overwhelming." By then all but a few determined Hiss supporters concluded that Hiss had been a spy. (Thomas Powers, "The Plot Thickens," New York Review of Books, 11 May 2000,)

4. Discussions of the Hiss case since the late 1990s have focused on VENONA 1822, the message from the NKGB residency in Washington to Moscow on 30 March 1945 that named ... in clear language, lays out four identifying characteristics of ALES:

• He had worked for the GRU (Neighbors) since 1935.
  • He led a small group of spies that included his relatives.
  • He passed military information and had been at the Yalta Conference (4-11 February 1945).
  • Finally, he had gone to Moscow after the conference.
a. .... the cable makes for an easily understood case against Hiss, who appears to fit all the criteria. As a result, public debate has tended to overlook the mountain of other evidence and treat the cable as if it were the only evidence in the case. Hiss's defenders have encouraged this perception and have made determined efforts to break the link between ALES and Hiss.

The Mystery of ALES Central Intelligence Agency

And so, after numerous promises and declarations about not allowing Iran to get a nuclear weapon, in Obama and Kerry, once more we see Democrat perfidy.

Nothing has changed.

President Roosevelt laughed off the charges against Alger Hiss. Dean Acheson, then undersecretary of Treasury, not only vouched for Hiss and his brother, Donald, also charged by Whitaker, but Acheson immediately requested Donald as his assistant.

Right on cue, the press vilified HUAC for persecuting Hiss. President Truman denounced the Hiss investigation as a “red herring” by do-nothing Republicans (Whitaker Chambers, Witness, p. 564-74)

Felix Frankfurter and Adlai Stevenson offered to be character witnesses for Hiss. (McCarthy began referring to Stevenson as ‘Alger Stevenson.’)

Eleanor Roosevelt said she believed Hiss.
But the American public listened to the hearings, and they believed Chambers: a Gallup poll found 4 out of 5 supported the HUAC.(Alan Weinstein, Perjury, p. 58) And the poll included 71% of Democrats who also agreed- just not the Democrat Party!

Democrat perfidy.

Get the dictionary, Liberals.

Felix Frankfurter?

That inspires a good nickname for you...

...Anita Frankfurter.

True?

Has your A.D.D.been diagnosed?

"Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail."

I get it!

You're trying to prove you're a dunce!

Unnecessary.

His daughter's husband is an American whose parents live in Los Angeles.

All Iranians think alike now?

lol, ferreting out Iranians for blanket condemnation is quite a bit like the Nazis ferreting out Jews,

wouldn't you say, Mr. Huckabee?

I must admit that Huckabee certainly went up in my estimation this week.

That's because you're as retarded as he is.

R-word Spread the Word to End the Word

I'm not PC. Get over it.

You're a douchebag. Stop being one.

^ that PoliticalSpice.

True?

Another racist liberal heard from.

Sigh. PC is :dig: and :flameth:.

PC just respond to the very good rebuttals that have been offered. You simply re-assert without confronting the rebuttals and flaming your opponents.

True?

Another racist liberal heard from.

You're just defending her because you like her frequent scat references.

Forum List

Back