Iranian Terror Units Activated In United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy, there are a billion plus muslims on the planet, all hating us right now....I suggest you find a hole and hide your sorry white ass in it...cause you mf's are their main targets....LOLOLLOLOLOLOL
tiger did they hate us when we got bin laden?....how about all the other muslim leaders we took out?...just wondering....
Yes they still hated the US. Wouldnt you hate it if someone came into your home and told you what religion to practice and took your guns? It wouldnt matter if you killed one of their relatives they happen to be mad at.
so they have always hated us?....so i guess tiger thinks they hate us double now...
Pretty sure they have always disliked the US. It only became hate when the US became a bully.
The PEOPLE love us. Their tyrannical Islamic godvernment, likes us about as much as they he Democrat Party
No the people dont love the US. They fear what the US will do. People like you are pretty stupid if you actually believe that.

Drumpf claim he wants to protect american troops but then escalates tensions in a volatile region by killing a man that is revered in multiple countries in said region.
With this mentality you can go hide in your safe space, cowering in fear... Coward

Sometimes you must face evil and kill it or you will always be a cowering slave.
You cant kill evil and the fact that you paint a human with supernatural powers is sign of your inferiority complex.

Iranian terror units roaming America is a small price to pay for diversity.

Drumpf claim he wants to protect american troops but then escalates tensions in a volatile region by killing a man that is revered in multiple countries in said region.
With this mentality you can go hide in your safe space, cowering in fear... Coward

Sometimes you must face evil and kill it or you will always be a cowering slave.

LoL - Smart people know evil when they see it.

3c4om8.jpg

A gun won't do you a bit of good when they bomb your apologist ass to smithereens.

I stay out of crowds.
Bombs dont care if youre in a crowd or not. They just explode.

Terrorists invariably try for the highest body count possible so they make the evening news.

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia
Trying and succeeding are two different things. Unless you live in a bunker you are a potential victim.

That's true in any case, with or without Iranians. We take what steps we can.

tiger did they hate us when we got bin laden?....how about all the other muslim leaders we took out?...just wondering....
Yes they still hated the US. Wouldnt you hate it if someone came into your home and told you what religion to practice and took your guns? It wouldnt matter if you killed one of their relatives they happen to be mad at.
so they have always hated us?....so i guess tiger thinks they hate us double now...
Pretty sure they have always disliked the US. It only became hate when the US became a bully.
The PEOPLE love us. Their tyrannical Islamic godvernment, likes us about as much as they he Democrat Party
No the people dont love the US. They fear what the US will do. People like you are pretty stupid if you actually believe that.
Iranians in Los Angeles Shed Few Tears for Suleimani. But What Comes Next?

A gun won't do you a bit of good when they bomb your apologist ass to smithereens.
It's difficult to get ahold of explosives.
They'll probably run people over with an SUV or knife somebody in Walmart.

No it isn't. A smart 12 year old can build a bomb out of legally obtained materials reading the instructions online.
It's not that easy or we'd have a lot more of them. And a lot more that actually exploded when nutcase mass shooters rigged them up in their vehicles for the cops to find. But usually they're duds because it is not that easy to build a functioning bomb. Building bombs requires training. That's why they have Bomb Schools in the ME.

B...but, Slade2000 says we are not at war with Iran?!

Funny how they praised Obama for killing the leader of a group that killed 2000 Americans in one day, yet call Trump a loose canon for taking out the #2 leader in a country who's planned the deaths of 600 Americans and has terror cells in this country?

The American left apparently loved him.

B...but, Slade2000 says we are not at war with Iran?!

Funny how they praised Obama for killing the leader of a group that killed 2000 Americans in one day, yet call Trump a loose canon for taking out the #2 leader in a country who's planned the deaths of 600 Americans and has terror cells in this country?

If Hillary were in office they would be praising the action.

No mention of the AMERICAN he murdered, but they're going nuts that Trump takes an AMERICAN death seriously

And the right wing idiots prefer soldiers with big holes in them, so they can jerk off on their flags.

Yay, let's all act like morons like you.

No mention of the AMERICAN he murdered, but they're going nuts that Trump takes an AMERICAN death seriously

Dead Americans is of no significance for the abortionist party. Their concern is the Democratic Party.

No it isn't. A smart 12 year old can build a bomb out of legally obtained materials reading the instructions online.
It's not that easy or we'd have a lot more of them. And a lot more that actually exploded when nutcase mass shooters rigged them up in their vehicles for the cops to find. But usually they're duds because it is not that easy to build a functioning bomb. Building bombs requires training. That's why they have Bomb Schools in the ME.

True to an extent no question. McVeigh learned his skills in the military. However, it ain't that hard to build simpler, less devastating devices. I was gonna find you a link to build a simple bomb, but that kind of search sometimes gets tracked so I'll pass. Not interested in a 3 AM visit from the FBI. ;)

True to an extent no question. McVeigh learned his skills in the military. However, it ain't that hard to build simpler, less devastating devices. I was gonna find you a link to build a simple bomb, but that kind of search sometimes gets tracked so I'll pass. Not interested in a 3 AM visit from the FBI. ;)

Being a loyal leftist, the FBI would give you a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back