Iranian Terror Units Activated In United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the more reason to carry a gun.

Just sayin'.

:113:
Billy, there are a billion plus muslims on the planet, all hating us right now....I suggest you find a hole and hide your sorry white ass in it...cause you mf's are their main targets....LOLOLLOLOLOLOL
tiger did they hate us when we got bin laden?....how about all the other muslim leaders we took out?...just wondering....
Yes they still hated the US. Wouldnt you hate it if someone came into your home and told you what religion to practice and took your guns? It wouldnt matter if you killed one of their relatives they happen to be mad at.

Just sayin'.

Billy, there are a billion plus muslims on the planet, all hating us right now....I suggest you find a hole and hide your sorry white ass in it...cause you mf's are their main targets....LOLOLLOLOLOLOL
tiger did they hate us when we got bin laden?....how about all the other muslim leaders we took out?...just wondering....

Don't even compare taking out bin Laden to taking out Soleimani.

Binny was a semi-retired cave dweller. This guy openly traveled a 6 country territory visiting his minions on the front lines. We had ample opportunity to take him out and didn't because wise men knew the implications of killing the second most powerful man in Iran who was revered by the entire country.

A gun won't do you a bit of good when they bomb your apologist ass to smithereens.

I stay out of crowds.
Bombs dont care if youre in a crowd or not. They just explode.

Terrorists invariably try for the highest body count possible so they make the evening news.

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia
Trying and succeeding are two different things. Unless you live in a bunker you are a potential victim.

Just sayin'.

Yes they still hated the US. Wouldnt you hate it if someone came into your home and told you what religion to practice and took your guns? It wouldnt matter if you killed one of their relatives they happen to be mad at.
so they have always hated us?....so i guess tiger thinks they hate us double now...

Just sayin'.

so they have always hated us?....so i guess tiger thinks they hate us double now...
Pretty sure they have always disliked the US. It only became hate when the US became a bully.

Just sayin'.

Trump is rallying up what's left of our troops here in america and sending them all over there, just in case.....while his son's go elephant hunting in Africa...its gonna get ugly and I love it!!

Just sayin'.

Trump is rallying up what's left of our troops here in america and sending them all over there, just in case.....while his son's go elephant hunting in Africa...its gonna get ugly and I love it!!
Ugly for the anti American Democrats

A gun won't do you a bit of good when they bomb your apologist ass to smithereens.
It will be your liberal run shit holes they attack because they are gun free.... Moron!

I'm a gun owner but don't tote it around everywhere I go like a wannabe badass. But to each their own.

In other words, you'll know when and where it will be needed? What criteria do you use to ascertain when and where to tote?

Drumpf claim he wants to protect american troops but then escalates tensions in a volatile region by killing a man that is revered in multiple countries in said region.

Just sayin'.

Pretty sure they have always disliked the US. It only became hate when the US became a bully.
The PEOPLE love us. Their tyrannical Islamic godvernment likes us about as much as the Democrat Party

It will be your liberal run shit holes they attack because they are gun free.... Moron!

I'm a gun owner but don't tote it around everywhere I go like a wannabe badass. But to each their own.

In other words, you'll know when and where it will be needed? What criteria do you use to ascertain when and where to tote?

I don't tote at all unless I'm on the way to the range to hone my skills. My Glock is for home protection.

Drumpf claim he wants to protect american troops but then escalates tensions in a volatile region by killing a man that is revered in multiple countries in said region.
With this mentality you can go hide in your safe space, cowering in fear... Coward

Sometimes you must face evil and kill it or you will always be a cowering slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back