Iranian Terror Units Activated In United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real president would have told the kangaroo court that we're not giving the money to a terrorist-supporting, illegitimate, totalitarian regime,
Which would have been an error, as we arbitrate other disputes in the same court. I know this is not going to penetrate your Trump and Jebus cultism, but I will say it anyway.

Trump told the court to go fuck themselves. That's what a real president does.

International court of justice orders US to lift new Iran sanctions

No one saw this coming?
We should have sent Iran pallets of cash after they murdered an AMERICAN contractor.

It is the Obama/Democrat way
No. We should have only sent them the money we owed them which Obama did. You need to research your facts dummy. :laugh:
We should have only sent them the money we owed them

Why?
Because it was done in advance of an international court ruling that would have determined we owed them the money, plus interest. We arbitrate other disputes in this same court.

I'm against giving a terrorist money, even if a foreign judge says we should.
Well, that's a nice point in Fantasyland. But in what the rest of us call "reality", labelling the country of Iran "a terrorist" has no legal standing.

Says the moron that doesn't know the odds on a fucking coin toss.
So you are still mad that, despite having less than no knowledge of mathematics, you failed the math riddle? How childlike... What did you expect, dummy?

We should have sent Iran pallets of cash after they murdered an AMERICAN contractor.

No. We should have only sent them the money we owed them which Obama did. You need to research your facts dummy. :laugh:

Why?
Why do you pay people you owe?

If you have money that belonged to a terrorist, why would you feel the need to give it to him?
Didn't it all go back to some arms deal that a President (back in the day) refused to fill after Iran did something....but they'd already sent us the money and an international court finally told us after many years to cough it up. Because we had been saying all along, no we're not giving that money back to terrorists. But their cash is just as green as ours, according to the courts.

Didn't it all go back to some arms deal that a President (back in the day) refused to fill after Iran did something....

Something?

No specifics?

Why?
Because it was done in advance of an international court ruling that would have determined we owed them the money, plus interest. We arbitrate other disputes in this same court.

Well, that's a nice point in Fantasyland. But in what the rest of us call "reality", labelling the country of Iran "a terrorist" has no legal standing.

Oh no.....no legal standing.

Why?

Had Obama retained the money, Fort Fun Indiana would be saying that Obama did the right thing. He has no independent thought. He simply parrots his masters.

Why do you want the U.S. to be ruled by The Hague?
I don't, and what a moronic question. I do, however, want to maintain a semblance of peace and order in the world, which includes abiding by international courts in which we also arbitrate other cases.

This mess was created decades ago. Everyone knew what was coming.

Had Obama retained the money, Fort Fun Indiana would be saying that Obama did the right thing. He has no independent thought. He simply parrots his masters.

Yes, indeed you do!

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Correct. You got confused pretty quickly, there. This was arbitrated in a court.

Like I said, I don't care if a foreign judge says we should give money to a terrorist, I'm still against it.

Of course, because your loyalty is to the welfare of the American people. Fort Fun Indiana doesn't give a fuck about them. His loyalty is to his masters in the Democratic Party.

Correct. You got confused pretty quickly, there. This was arbitrated in a court.

Like I said, I don't care if a foreign judge says we should give money to a terrorist, I'm still against it.

Of course, because your loyalty is to the welfare of the American people. Fort Fun Indiana doesn't give a fuck about them. His loyalty is to his masters in the Democratic Party.
Haha, you always end up doing this. What an embarrassing excuse for an adult you are. I imagine you kick your dog after every post, when you are like this.

Haha, you always end up doing this. What an embarrassing excuse for an adult you are. I imagine you kick your dog after every post, when you are like this.

An abortionist impugning another's character. Isn't that ironic?

I bet "Iranian terror units" are the least of the concerns of American citizens who live in democrat controlled murder capitals like Baltimore and Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back