Iran's military is making gains in Iraq because of the US's air campaign against ISIS

Thanks God Putin is around.

To put a stop to Barck Hussein the Islamist in Chief.

Elaborate on that, would you?

In a nutshell

Putin is fighting ISIS even preparing to launch airstrikes against ISIS from inside Syria if the United States won't cooperate with him.

Barack Hussein is pussyfooting around ISIS, in other words he is fighting a fake war against ISIS.

Way to go, support your president over a suspected war criminal and crook...

The criminal and crook here is Barack Hussein. :dunno:

You are talking about him I presume.

You go forward with that.

The evidence against Putin is irrefutable.
Russia should be prosecuted for its crimes against humanity

Exclusive: Dissident says he was tortured for challenging Vladimir Putin

What are your charges against Obama with actual evidence?

Every conservative post should simply have a number and this phrase:

'Terrified of life' - Post #341

Don't worry, there will be thousands more posts with the same theme. Go away for a year and come back, same theme.

Iran should be taking a larger dealing in ME affairs since their country is there! The US should butt the fuck out. I am 100% with Russia and Assad on this. As 1 source I read said. Obama WANTS a smaller presence in the ME but he is being pushed by war hawks in the military and his own regime to take a bigger role in the ME....Obama needs to go one way or the other stop pussy footing in the middle.

Iran benefits from the US policy in general. Iran will make a fortune on the nuclear talks and rapprochement with the US. That was not only the will to get free from sanctions but to act in the world affairs. Iran's military is making gains in Iraq because of the US's air campaign against ISIS - Business Insider
Makes me wonder in what kind of shape we'd be, if we'd just left Saddam alone. He was bottled up in his own country with very little threat to us, no matter what the "intelligence" said. Iran seems to be the biggest beneficiary of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Iran benefits from the US policy in general. Iran will make a fortune on the nuclear talks and rapprochement with the US. That was not only the will to get free from sanctions but to act in the world affairs. Iran's military is making gains in Iraq because of the US's air campaign against ISIS - Business Insider
Makes me wonder in what kind of shape we'd be, if we'd just left Saddam alone. He was bottled up in his own country with very little threat to us, no matter what the "intelligence" said. Iran seems to be the biggest beneficiary of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Iran was.

That is why we never did this in the first Iraqi encounter - Saddam was worth more to us as a check on Iran than anything we could have gotten out of a war with Iraq. Now here we are learning this lesson yet again...

Forum List

Back