🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It certainly isn't an easy lot for women in Iran. Those who escaped to the West, when they hear the news coming out of Iran, are no doubt very happy that they did.

01/05/15

Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
Source: Radio Zamaneh

Shahindokht Molaverdi, the head of women's and family affairs, told the eighth meeting of women's affairs advisors and executives that she feels she is completely blocked from taking any action in her governmental capacity.

Shahindokht-Molaverdi-by-Arman.jpg

Shahindokht Molaverdi
(photo by Hojjat Sepahvand, Arman daily)

At a meeting in Tehran on Saturday January 3, Molaverdi referred to her letter to President Rohani's planning deputy, criticizing the "replacement of the word women with family" in the proposed sixth development plan, saying this sends "a specific message" to the public.

The Jamaran website reports that Molaverdi has criticized the absence of the word "woman" in the draft of the sixth development policies.

Continue reading at:

Iran s Women s Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act?

I see Sunni Troll is still stalking you every day Sally. I can't get over what an incredible loser Sunni Troll is. :cool:

There's losers, there's massive losers, there's the biggest losers on earth.....and then there's Sunni Troll :cool:

I see Sunni Troll is still stalking you every day Sally. I can't get over what an incredible loser Sunni Troll is. :cool:

There's losers, there's massive losers, there's the biggest losers on earth.....and then there's Sunni Troll :cool:

I feel it is a great opportunity for the readers to see how mentally ill some Muslim converts are. That is actually what he is showing us by his constantly stalking me. If this stalking was atually in reality, I would call the police who would have the men in white coats pick him up and take him to the psychiatric ward of the nearest hospital. Being that he is just sitting on his Porta-potty while stalking me here, I feel he is harmless. I don't even read his posts and only know that he is still breathing is from the alerts I get that show he is stalking.

That is actually what he is showing us by his constantly stalking me. If this stalking was atually in reality, I would call the police who would have the men in white coats pick him up and take him to the psychiatric ward of the nearest hospital. Being that he is just sitting on his Porta-potty while stalking me here, I feel he is harmless. I don't even read his posts and only know that he is still breathing is from the alerts I get that show he is stalking.
Silly-Sally loves to romantically fantasize about the Sunni Man!! ..... :eusa_angel:

That is actually what he is showing us by his constantly stalking me. If this stalking was atually in reality, I would call the police who would have the men in white coats pick him up and take him to the psychiatric ward of the nearest hospital. Being that he is just sitting on his Porta-potty while stalking me here, I feel he is harmless. I don't even read his posts and only know that he is still breathing is from the alerts I get that show he is stalking.
Silly-Sally loves to romantically fantasize about the Sunni Man!! ..... :eusa_angel:
But Sunni Troll, you're the one that stalks her on a daily basis, and have been doing so for quite some time now. You need mental help Sunni Troll. Serious help. :cool:

Not long after Silly-Sally arrived on the forum she made advances towards me and wanted to meet.

I rejected her and now all she does is talk about the Sunni Man.

She just needs to get over me and move on. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back