🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq, Iran and Russia are now helping Syria to defeat ISIS.

yes----Putin is very clever and is taking advantage of the mistakes of the white house-----your point??
My point is the last sentence in my post.

oh the "end game" -----I am the oracle at usmb--rosie. His end game is imperialism -------his imperialistic agenda is the CONTROL OF WATERWAYS vital to world trade------the straits---the canals and the port cities

Here's the problem. There is no end game in this war. And the longer were in it has the effect of increasing our exposure to terrorist attacks here at home. A risk not worth taking.

oh-----right------resisting the stink of islamicism and arab nationalism----makes the US VULNERABLE -----to Islamic terrorism-------OK pussy

You're either an idiot, or a troll. I'm not sure which, to be honest with you.
There's no such thing as arab nationalism. But hey, if you wanna go over there and perpetrate evil on third world arab muslim shithole people go ahead and go. I'm not gonna stop you. Oh and take your family with you.

yes----Putin is very clever and is taking advantage of the mistakes of the white house-----your point??

oh the "end game" -----I am the oracle at usmb--rosie. His end game is imperialism -------his imperialistic agenda is the CONTROL OF WATERWAYS vital to world trade------the straits---the canals and the port cities

Here's the problem. There is no end game in this war. And the longer were in it has the effect of increasing our exposure to terrorist attacks here at home. A risk not worth taking.

oh-----right------resisting the stink of islamicism and arab nationalism----makes the US VULNERABLE -----to Islamic terrorism-------OK pussy

There's no such thing as arab nationalism. But hey, if you wanna go over there and perpetrate evil on third world arab muslim shithole people go ahead and go. I'm not gonna stop you. Oh and take your family with you.

you are very confused----BAATHISM is arab nationalism------you, simply, do not know------

???? if the USA resists filth-----"WE" are exposing ourselves to "terrorism"----have always been a yellow bellied wuss dog?

I am not an idiot------you may not be an idiot either----but you know nothing about the middle east -------thus you are ignorant of those issues. Baathism is a political
movement specifically devoted to ARAB NATIONALISM-------the "arab league"
is an organization reflecting arab nationalism. There have been MANY organizations of arabs SPECIFICALLY devoted to nationalistic goals----in fact
CAIR (founded by non other than Saddam Hussein-----way back circa 1960s---)
is an ARAB NATIONALIST organization. In order to cure your ignorance---try
searching "arab nationalism" In general it merges with Islamicism------but
many islamicists and many arab nationalists like to deny that fact. Muslims are
very fond of claiming that muslims do not recognized "nations"-----but that, too, is
bullshit

Let's oversimplify this and say there are three groups in Syria: the Assad machine, the polite society, and Islamic militants. Assad says he's on the side of polite society but they don't want him so they revolt, with the Islamic militants. The West says, "oh look, Assad is attacking those nice people. Let's arm those nice people so they can overthrow Assad." Unfortunately nice people don't kill others, but Islamic militants do.

So now if Assad wins he will have to kill all the Islamic militants and maybe half of the polite society. If the West wins they will have to destroy the Assad machine and put polite society in charge, but polite society did not defeat the Assad machine so you can forget about not having a war between polite society and Islamic militants after the Assad machine is gone. It definitely is a lose-lose-lose.

???? if the USA resists filth-----"WE" are exposing ourselves to "terrorism"----have always been a yellow bellied wuss dog?

Dumbass, we don't need to be involved, and all sides over there are filth, especially the Zionists, who are the biggest filth of all. They are the filth Europe didn't want.

Here's the policy we should follow. Completely withdraw from the Middle East. Completely cut off aid to all parties, including the Zionists. Inform them that we don't take sides, but if any Americans die as a result of their action, we will take disporportionate retaliation.

We then take all the money we are wasting over there and invest it in energy independence.

Dumbass, we don't need to be involved, and all sides over there are filth, especially the Zionists, who are the biggest filth of all. They are the filth Europe didn't want.

Here's the policy we should follow. Completely withdraw from the Middle East. Completely cut off aid to all parties, including the Zionists. Inform them that we don't take sides, but if any Americans die as a result of their action, we will take disporportionate retaliation.

We then take all the money we are wasting over there and invest it in energy independence.

I am very well versed in Nazi literature -----because I read it as a child-----way way
back-----in the 1950s------That which a person reads at age 8 ------STAYS in his
brain. I can discuss it chapter and verse as easily as I can discuss superman----and clark kent----mild mannered reporter...... and jimmy olsen (sadly died
this week) and-------Kyptonite. I grew up in a town full of white trash like you---
they believed anything written on a piece of paper-----they even "believed in..."
superman. Your grasp of economic is fascinating

I am very well versed in Nazi literature -----because I read it as a child-----way way
back-----in the 1950s------That which a person reads at age 8 ------STAYS in his
brain. I can discuss it chapter and verse as easily as I can discuss superman----and clark kent----mild mannered reporter...... and jimmy olsen (sadly died
this week) and-------Kyptonite. I grew up in a town full of white trash like you---
they believed anything written on a piece of paper-----they even "believed in..."
superman. Your grasp of economic is fascinating

somebody cites comic books claims to be an expert?

We blow 900 Billion a year on the military and paying all the players in the ME to play nice. We could defend this country for half of htat, and invest some of the savings into R&D to develop clean energy. Of course, it can be done. Too many interests are focused on the status quo, though.

Forum List

Back