🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq, Iran and Russia are now helping Syria to defeat ISIS.

Did I suggest that Obama has good foresight?-------nope------in fact HIS "foresight"
is so flawed-------I sometimes suspect "intention".

who "controls the money and the strings"---------you on a 'string' Penelope?-------be brave ---fire your pimp

Is this the flame zone I accidently got on?
'
you cannot explain your silly statement? ----strings? someone is pulling your
strings?

Presidents have become puppets.

there have been lots of "PRESIDENTS" in the past 1000 years------do you have
something specific to say?

Iraq Joins Russia And Iran To Help Syria's Regime Fight ISIS
While people flee from Syria ISIS keeps on capturing the territories. About 60% Syrian territories are now controlled by different terrorist groups.
But none of the Western armies are doing anything to fight terrorism in the middle East. At the same time Russia and the border countries, that may face the same threat soon are trying to save Syrian sovereignty.
What this gonna bring to us?
Obama-Rouhani-Assad-Putin.jpg

Obama's got it way wrong. And he should know better by now after leading the charge to bump off Qaddafi in Libya...Toppling brutal dictators in that neck of the woods has been a complete disaster, and on a global scale..

While people flee from Syria ISIS keeps on capturing the territories. About 60% Syrian territories are now controlled by different terrorist groups.
But none of the Western armies are doing anything to fight terrorism in the middle East. At the same time Russia and the border countries, that may face the same threat soon are trying to save Syrian sovereignty.

Obama's got it way wrong. And he should know better by now after leading the charge to bump off Qaddafi in Libya...Toppling brutal dictators in that neck of the woods has been a complete disaster, and on a global scale..

It is not entirely clear to me that OBAMA led the charge to knock of Kadaffy duck---------not that his death is a loss to anyone

It is not entirely clear to me that OBAMA led the charge to knock of Kadaffy duck---------not that his death is a loss to anyone

Nonsense.

and they will keep Assad in power and feed weapons to hezbullah, they have already given hezbullah tanks more power than the Lebanese army with all the weapons

not novel------your answer was the same answer your fellow islamo naizi pigs offered
for the rise of your hero adolf hitler

sorry, Iran is not Nazi germany, and the Zionist Entity is not Poland.

None of our fucking business. Not worth one American life. .

right-----the Nazi literature ----promulgated in the USA during and even before the
the world war II era ---made a very similar point-------by the mid thirties your idols
in Germany were already smashing the heads of jewish infants against brick walls
and your fellow Nazis in the USA were passing propaganda denying the fact -----
AND commenting "it's none of our business" Jews are not the only victims----shit like you giggled your way thru the Armenian genocide------the biafran genocide, the genocide in Uganda------the genocide in east Pakistan etc etc----it is excites your whores and sluts

Putin's a pretty smart cookie.

We've made a massive mess over there, we have troops and damage and intelligence and arms all over the freakin' place, and he steps in with this.

Bush pissed on the hornet's nest and Obama has looked weak. Putin has to be loving this.

He obviously has an end game here, I wonder what it is.

yes----Putin is very clever and is taking advantage of the mistakes of the white house-----your point??

we should sell weapons to all sides

not our top of the line stuff, the stuff we are getting rid of

yes----Putin is very clever and is taking advantage of the mistakes of the white house-----your point??
My point is the last sentence in my post.

oh the "end game" -----I am the oracle at usmb--rosie. His end game is imperialism -------his imperialistic agenda is the CONTROL OF WATERWAYS vital to world trade------the straits---the canals and the port cities

right-----the Nazi literature ----promulgated in the USA during and even before the
the world war II era ---made a very similar point-------by the mid thirties your idols
in Germany were already smashing the heads of jewish infants against brick walls
and your fellow Nazis in the USA were passing propaganda denying the fact -----
AND commenting "it's none of our business" Jews are not the only victims----shit like you giggled your way thru the Armenian genocide------the biafran genocide, the genocide in Uganda------the genocide in east Pakistan etc etc----it is excites your whores and sluts

Hardly.

I just don't think that conflicts in other parts of the world are worth expending one American life.

The Zionists don't like being at war with the Palestinians, they can go back to Europe where they came from. Period.

If the people of Syria and Iraq don't feel like getting off their asses to beat ISIS, I don't see a reason why we should. Iraqi soldiers dropped their weapons and tore off their uniforms when they saw ISIS coming. Just can't get worked up about it.

oh the "end game" -----I am the oracle at usmb--rosie. His end game is imperialism -------his imperialistic agenda is the CONTROL OF WATERWAYS vital to world trade------the straits---the canals and the port cities

Here's the problem. There is no end game in this war. And the longer were in it has the effect of increasing our exposure to terrorist attacks here at home. A risk not worth taking.

Here's the problem. There is no end game in this war. And the longer were in it has the effect of increasing our exposure to terrorist attacks here at home. A risk not worth taking.
An Unteachable President

oh-----right------resisting the stink of islamicism and arab nationalism----makes the US VULNERABLE -----to Islamic terrorism-------OK pussy

An Unteachable President

And your point is ?

Forum List

Back