'Iraq is Finished'...Our unwise wars have caused a Domino Effect

Unlike our right wing congress sending a letter to the Ayatollahs, it would be ironic ....but oh, so apropos....were Iran to send a "thank you" letter to Cheney and Bush for eliminating Iran's biggest foe and allowing them to dominate a good portion of the region.....

Bush and company decided that Iraq was not worth staying since the lucrative oil contracts that Cheney and "friends" wanted so badly went mostly to China instead.

So Bush wanted to pull all our troops out of Iraq and Obama wanted them to stay? Surely you jest?

Here's a "fact" for you Nat....

Sadam Hussein violated the cease fire agreement NINETEEN FUCKING TIMES

Yeah.....and they also had weapons of mass destruction?

Sure, the nerve of Hussein to object to our decade long mandates to split the country into 3 parts with no-fly zones to 2/3 of his country....

Besides, look at how many sanctions have been cast on Israel's infractions......should we be invading THAT country also?

Sure, the nerve of Hussein to object to our decade long mandates to split the country into 3 parts with no-fly zones to 2/3 of his country....

Besides, look at how many sanctions have been cast on Israel's infractions......should we be invading THAT country also?
Look bud, I can admit that Iraq has resulted in terrible consequences. I can also admit that no one had a crystal ball and that the decision based on the details known at the time was the correct one.

Bush and company decided that Iraq was not worth staying since the lucrative oil contracts that Cheney and "friends" wanted so badly went mostly to China instead.

So Bush wanted to pull all our troops out of Iraq and Obama wanted them to stay? Surely you jest?

Obama was following the MANDATE that Bush had signed....and requested by the Iraqis to get our troops out......Once the oil deals fell through (remember, those oil deals that Cheney stated would pay for the war?)......Bush wanted out....to blame Obama for following the mandate is.....well, moronic right wingish?

Who did he have a cease fire agreement with? Did he start firing on Kuwait again?

Did the UN ever authorize military action for the alleged violations?

.to blame Obama for following the mandate is.....well, moronic right wingish?

You probably don't realize it, but the right wingers on here, they think Obama is GOD. He can do ANYTHING. He could of ignored that status of forces agreement. Obama is GOD. He could have kept tens of thousands of troops in Iraq, cause Obama is GOD. There is nothing that Obama can't do or hasn't done according to the right wing whacks we have on here.

Most powerful President EVER. According to the Republicans.

Look bud, I can admit that Iraq has resulted in terrible consequences. I can also admit that no one had a crystal ball and that the decision based on the details known at the time was the correct one.

Well, I can appreciate the come-lately honesty that most of us now admit that Iraq is a colossal failure...But exactly what were those DETAILS that drew us into a war?

Always remember that when Bush decided to label 3 countries the "axis of evil"......most sane people knew that he had all intentions to take us into yet another costly (in lives and treasury) war to benefit the neocons.

Of course you do. All liberal scum wishes death on others whom they disagree with

Nah, I just think the war mongers such as yourself ought to have put your ass on the line for what you believe. And when you can't or won't do that, all the while rooting for some one else's kid to get killed or maimed to satisfy some bullshit macho image you have of the USA, then yea, get your ass over there and get it wasted. Who the fuck would care? Not me.

Of course you do. All liberal scum wishes death on others whom they disagree with

Nah, I just think the war mongers such as yourself ought to have put your ass on the line for what you believe. And when you can't or won't do that, all the while rooting for some one else's kid to get killed or maimed to satisfy some bullshit macho image you have of the USA, then yea, get your ass over there and get it wasted. Who the fuck would care? Not me.
Confirmed for a moron

Lets all keep in mind that those monsters within ISIS would want nothing better than to draw us back into the area with troops on the ground...We MUST remember that when we foolishly contemplate yet another war with Iran.

The Atlantic...a credible source....

Smiley-ROFL.gif

It is best that morons like you keep reading Breibart, listen to Rush and worship at the altaer of Fox......This thread was obciously bot for mental midgets.

It was "obciosly bot" eh, oh the irony of you calling someone else a mental midget :laugh:

Good thing we have obama on the job to set things straight.
I mean just look at the magic he's worked in the middle east so far.

Exactly.

There has never been peace in the Middle East and never will be whether we get involved or not. I think it might be worse if we hadn't interfered.

The radicals have been emboldened since our president has been so kind to them. They were given the green light and took full advantage of it.

Oh, you mean the war that Democrats lined up to vote for... like, twice? THAT Iraq war?

:lol:

Was it a declaration of war or was it an authorization to use military force if the President decides that Iraq was a threat to the USA that UNSC actions were not effectively dealing with, or if Iraq was found to have participated in the 9-11 attacks?

Furthermore over half the Democrats in Congress vote against giving President Bush the deciding power.

Exactly.

There has never been peace in the Middle East and never will be whether we get involved or not. I think it might be worse if we hadn't interfered.

The radicals have been emboldened since our president has been so kind to them. They were given the green light and took full advantage of it.

How truly stupid a response.......
You "think" it might be worse if we hadn't interfered????

Good lord there are so many MORE stupid and brain washed people in right wing, tea sipping, cadre.

Oh, you mean the war that Democrats lined up to vote for... like, twice? THAT Iraq war?

:lol:

I agree that democrats were duped on this.....but tell me, in your evangelical bible, who is MORE at fault, the swindler or the swindled?

Exactly.

How truly stupid a response.......
You "think" it might be worse if we hadn't interfered????

Good lord there are so many MORE stupid and brain washed people in right wing, tea sipping, cadre.

We've all seen what obamas stand back and watch approach has wrought.
The middle east has never been more fucked up than it is now.

Forum List

Back