IRAQ: Was it worth it?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Looks like Iraq is sinking into the abyss. And would have no matter what we did other than staying forever like we did in Korea. In a time that we're all wanting to shrink budgets and spending, WE CANT JUST STAY FOREVER in every shithole on Earth.

So, we went to war. Thousands died. Tens of thousands more crippled and scarred for life, which we now see we cant even pay for their lifelong care.

And FOR WHAT???

If we could all go back to 2002, would we ask President Bush...."Don't do it"?

I would. Mr. President, just don't do it. IT WONT BE WORTH IT.

And those saying that in 2003...turned out to be right.

God bless all the lives that were destroyed by that war.....for WHAT?

Just because Obama fucked up what the US military accomplished doesn't make the Iraq War a failure.

Obama fucked it all up when he left zero US combat forces there to kill off any terrorists that came back.

This is what you get with liberals in charge.

Yep.

We created a huge number of veterans, all needing lifelong care.
While half the government advocated massive budget cuts to the same federal government that would care for them.

I love American. I'll never "hate" America. But I do HATE some of the decisions we have made.

Shitstain....only Vets with 50% or more disability get guaranteed VA help.

Vets like me make too much money to get the VA "help."

Yep.

While half the government advocated massive budget cuts to the same federal government that would care for them.

I love American. I'll never "hate" America. But I do HATE some of the decisions we have made.

Just because Obama fucked up what the US military accomplished doesn't make the Iraq War a failure.

Obama fucked it all up when he left zero US combat forces there to kill off any terrorists that came back.

How long would you have stayed in Iraq? I mean YOU, personally? How long would you want to make OTHER people's sons and daughters and spouses stay in Iraq?

Forever? Because the Middle East has been fucked up for 5,000 years.

We didn't "accomplish" peace or an entire culture change.

We accomplished winning the military conflict, and then flooding it with enough troops/police to keep it stable.......until we left.

It was inevitable that when the US left, havoc would ensue. Now or 2016 or 2020.

Shitstain....only Vets with 50% or more disability get guaranteed VA help.

Vets like me make too much money to get the VA "help."

Yep.

And those wars created a lot of those guys, sadly.

Idiot....a rotational force of Army and Air Force troops backing up the ISF would work with minimal impact.

We were doing that dumbfuck "before" 9-11.....Operations NORTHERN WATCH/SOUTHERN WATCH

How long would you have stayed in Iraq? I mean YOU, personally? How long would you want to make OTHER people's sons and daughters and spouses stay in Iraq?

We accomplished winning the military conflict, and then flooding it with enough troops/police to keep it stable.......until we left.

It was inevitable that when the US left, havoc would ensue. Now or 2016 or 2020.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief. obama is meeting with his national security advisor, Susan Rice. She will give him answers on what to do. See. obama has it all under control.

Bush the sub human piece of dog excrement has the blood of Americans an Iraqis on his hand , and all because of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn in hell cocksucker.

You never served 1 fucking minute in the military, you are irrelevant.

Bush the sub human piece of dog excrement has the blood of Americans an Iraqis on his hand , and all because of this

Last edited by a moderator:

After 9/11 my actions would have been to send a message to the entire region that we aren't Fing around anymore. I would have leveled some of their cities and not rebuilt anything. If boots were on the ground at all, it would have not been for long.

We are fighting an Ideology............These people can't be reasoned with, and would rather live under Tyrants than stand up to them. It is in their culture to be ruled..............Perhaps one day they'll change, until then they live in a 7th Century mentality..............

One day, we will get hit much harder than 9/11, and when this happens we will finally take the gloves off and make say Uncle Sam................It's not a matter of if, but when. These lowlifes may very well cause WWIII.

He is telling her what to say this Sunday....."Ok blame Bush and some video. Oh yeah, and there are no terrorists in Iraq or Libya for that matter."

We can all breathe a sigh of relief. obama is meeting with his national security advisor, Susan Rice. She will give him answers on what to do. See. obama has it all under control.

It is in their culture to be ruled..............
Except they've been proving that wrong since before Alexander's conquest.

If they're so ready to be ruled by a Muslim tyrant then why do they fight against Obama, a Muslim tyrant?

He is telling her what to say this Sunday....."Ok blame Bush and some video. Oh yeah, and there are no terrorists in Iraq or Libya for that matter."

The terrorist are all over the dang region............

Until those countries who openly support terrorism pay a price for their support nothing will change. It can't be done by RULES............It is WAR, and the job to win a War is to Kill or Break the enemy. If they refuse to change then they see Allah early..................

We have used PC Culture to decide WAR by politicians sitting on their Fat Asses in Washington DC...........Had we just blown the whole dang area up a bit after 9/11 and left we would have accomplished much more for a whole lot less.

If you are going to step on someones foot, CRUSH IT..........They will think twice before they ever mess with you again.

After 9/11 my actions would have been to send a message to the entire region that we aren't Fing around anymore. I would have leveled some of their cities and not rebuilt anything. If boots were on the ground at all, it would have not been for long.

We are fighting an Ideology............These people can't be reasoned with, and would rather live under Tyrants than stand up to them. It is in their culture to be ruled..............Perhaps one day they'll change, until then they live in a 7th Century mentality..............

One day, we will get hit much harder than 9/11, and when this happens we will finally take the gloves off and make say Uncle Sam................It's not a matter of if, but when. These lowlifes may very well cause WWIII.

The ME has been living in the 7th century for 1400 years.

It is in their culture to be ruled..............
Except they've been proving that wrong since before Alexander's conquest.

If they're so ready to be ruled by a Muslim tyrant then why do they fight against Obama, a Muslim tyrant?

You are a tool. And even a tool knows that the area is ruled by Tyrants and Dictators..........THEY DESERVE THEM...........Because sometimes people need a boot on their neck for their own good.

Last edited:
Iraq was a success until people in DC decided to block the Sunnis from rebuilding Iraq, thus the insurgency working with AQ terrorists.

Once the Iraqis realized AQ was the enemy, not the US and the Sunnis were included in the new Iraq...things settled down.

Bush then made a plan to pull most combat troops out but Obama decided to pull every US troop out being a dumbass....fast-forward to today with AQ back in town thanks to Obama.

Forum List

Back