Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

You must use all of your fingers and toes to count. Unless you are a medical miracle 146 yrs is what we are talking about. You should have tried sooner.

So how would I contest a law 146 years ago?

You really are an incredible dumbass.
You don't get it numbskull. The Supreme Court could change anything, but is highly unlikely to do so based on the lack of dispute over a long period of time.

You don't get it. The Supreme Court's decisions may have the force of law, but they seldom have any connection with objective reality. The justices are hand picked political hacks. They make the decisions they were chosen to make.

What does the Constitution say about the role of the Supreme Court?

It doesn't say the Court is infallible nor does it say the court can make law.

But the question was "What DOES the Constitution say about the role of the Supreme Court"?

There is no legal right to secession, then or now or in the future, unless Congress either permits it or the Constitution is amended.

Comrade Starkiev:

Explain , clearly and succinctly, you can use your native Russky , if you must,

HOW IS IT THAT MIKHAIL GORBACHEV ALLOWED THE REPUBLICS TO DECLARE THEIR INDEPENDENCE WITHOUT WIPING OUT 650,000 SOVIET CITIZENS?

I THOUGHT THE RUSSKIES WERE THE BARBARIC ONES?

Russia didn't have the military strength to hold them. Are you saying we don't ether?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So if you can murder enough people, then you are morally correct to do so?
Hey dip shit how many slaves were murdered by you democrat heroes? You are a pathetic inbred

There is no legal right to secession, then or now or in the future, unless Congress either permits it or the Constitution is amended.
The Brits could have said the same thing about us in 1776, yes?

A 'legal right' to secede exists if the victor in such a struggle says it exists, yes?

After all, it's how we broke away from England.
We rebelled from England. We didn't lie about our intentions like the democrats of the south did

Comrade Starkiev:

HOW IS IT THAT MIKHAIL GORBACHEV ALLOWED THE REPUBLICS TO DECLARE THEIR INDEPENDENCE WITHOUT WIPING OUT 650,000 SOVIET CITIZENS?

Russia didn't have the military strength to hold them. Are you saying we don't ether?

Hey dip shit how many slaves were murdered by you democrat heroes? You are a pathetic inbred

What a nonsense reply.

The fact is that the South had no legal grounds for secession.

Comrade Starkiev:

What a nonsense reply.

They would have if they won

Comrade Starkiev:

Not as many as Union troops murdered during the Civil War.

Comrade Starkiev:

Not as many as Union troops murdered during the Civil War.
Good lord you will believe any nonsense

A 'legal right' to secede exists if the victor in such a struggle says it exists, yes?

We rebelled from England. We didn't lie about our intentions like the democrats of the south did

What did they lie about?

Maybe, but citizens of a state should be allowed to try regardless.
Americans are citizens of all 50 states, those within one state have no right to declare that state as exclusively their own.

No, actually Americans are not citizens of all 50 states. If you are not a resident of Florida, you can't pay instate tuition at a Florida college or university.

Do you Lincoln cult turds ever post anything that is actually correct?
brat: No, actually Americans are not citizens of all 50 states. If you are not a resident of Florida, you can't pay instate tuition at a Florida college or university.

try and understand the difference between resident and Citizen of the United States, it is on your passport ... the misunderstanding is a profound error in your judgement.

What did they lie about?
That slaves were murdered by the union

Americans are citizens of all 50 states, those within one state have no right to declare that state as exclusively their own.

No, actually Americans are not citizens of all 50 states. If you are not a resident of Florida, you can't pay instate tuition at a Florida college or university.

brat: No, actually Americans are not citizens of all 50 states. If you are not a resident of Florida, you can't pay instate tuition at a Florida college or university.

try and understand the difference between resident and Citizen of the United States, it is on your passport ... the misunderstanding is a profound error in your judgement.

Are you denying the fact that if you don't live in Florida you don't have the right to pay in state tuition rates?

Comrade Starkiev:

What a nonsense reply.

They would have if they won

Did that happen?

What did they lie about?

When did they say that?

What did they lie about?

Nope. That was an insane statement.

Neither openness nor secrecy nor deceit have any bearing whatsoever upon the Legality of the thing.

Are you denying the fact that if you don't live in Florida you don't have the right to pay in state tuition rates?
brat: Are you denying the fact that if you don't live in Florida you don't have the right to pay in state tuition rates?

... dodge city

don't live
- is not the same as being a Citizen of the United States, just look at your passport ....

brat: Are you denying the fact that if you don't live in Florida you don't have the right to pay in state tuition rates?

... dodge city

don't live
- is not the same as being a Citizen of the United States, just look at your passport .....
Does he understand the difference between citizenship and residency in a state?

Forum List

Back