IRS Scandal Continues

So you're claiming Issa never accused the White House of directing Lerner?

It's irrelevant what Issa said months ago, given what we now know about the scandal.

What Issa said was irrelevant when he said it. Congressmen writing letters to the IRS requesting one thing or another is not a scandal. Just proves once again that the whole investigation was dog and pony show too.

The scandal was the IRS complied and put up roadblocks to groups getting certification. They already apologized for this, so we know that's what happened.
Now we also know the IRS illegally forwarded information to the FBI as well.
Which part of that do you not find chilling?

Well, Lois Lerner is on tape as saying something completely different. SInce you are a proven liar and probably psychotic I'll go with Lerner on this.

Prove both.
Don't be lazy now. Show my lies and link to her audio. I'll be waiting.
Before I go to all that trouble why dont you tell me what you'll do when I succeed? Will you claim she didnt say those things? It was made up? Etc? Or will you just slither away?

Bahahahaha......Chicken.
If you knew what you were talking about it wouldn't be any trouble at all.

Prove both.
Don't be lazy now. Show my lies and link to her audio. I'll be waiting.
Before I go to all that trouble why dont you tell me what you'll do when I succeed? Will you claim she didnt say those things? It was made up? Etc? Or will you just slither away?

Bahahahaha......Chicken.
Here, now slink away and claim it was something else or whatever other trash you're going throw out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's irrelevant what Issa said months ago, given what we now know about the scandal.

What Issa said was irrelevant when he said it. Congressmen writing letters to the IRS requesting one thing or another is not a scandal. Just proves once again that the whole investigation was dog and pony show too.

Exactly all bullshit ....Issa is a fucking Clown .

And a very wealthy clown at that, but nonetheless very southern California....all image and no substance. I would hate to have to pay his teeth whitening bill alone.

Bahahahaha......Chicken.
Here, now slink away and claim it was something else or whatever other trash you're going throw out.

She said exactly what I said, except she used the term "social welfare" which is what 501(c)(4)s are supposed to do, not promote political platforms. Nothing to learn here.

oh boy, the IRS scandal that became a non scandal has become a scandal again from the right.

What were to odds ?

LMAO

The scandal was the IRS complied and put up roadblocks to groups getting certification. They already apologized for this, so we know that's what happened.

The part where it came out that these group are in breaking the law by doing any political activity and allowing unlimited anonymous donations. The IRS was allowed to change the law. Neither party seems to want to close that loophole. That's what I find chilling. Not the criteria Lois Learner used to decided which groups would be chosen for verification purposes.

I also find it chilling that the so called liberal media allowed Issa a platform to cry "Wolfe" in an attempt to bash the President with every other week only to have his claims vanish in the light of day like a cloud in the breeze.

The part where it came out that these group are in breaking the law by doing any political activity and allowing unlimited anonymous donations. The IRS was allowed to change the law. Neither party seems to want to close that loophole. That's what I find chilling. Not the criteria Lois Learner used to decided which groups would be chosen for verification purposes.

I also find it chilling that the so called liberal media allowed Issa a platform to cry "Wolfe" in an attempt to bash the President with every other week only to have his claims vanish in the light of day like a cloud in the breeze.

Maybe if these groups, which were forming under the Tea Party umbrella, had kept the money out the FBI would never have been involved. 501(c)(4) groups are not supposed to be raising money for political campaigns. Get it, RabbitBrain? They are supposed to be non-political social service-based organizations.

When did the IRS change the law on this?

Maybe if these groups, which were forming under the Tea Party umbrella, had kept the money out the FBI would never have been involved. 501(c)(4) groups are not supposed to be raising money for political campaigns. Get it, RabbitBrain? They are supposed to be non-political social service-based organizations.

When did the IRS change the law on this?

Congress provided a tax exemption for organizations “operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare.” Under the many recodifications over the years, Congress maintained that pivotal word “exclusively.” The current version of the code reads as follows:

“Civil leagues or organizations not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare…and the net earnings of which are devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.”

Before 1959, the IRS enforced its rules in line with the law and Congressional intent. But even though the law did not change in 1959, the IRS changed its interpretation of what that law actually meant. It wrote regulations that removed the “operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare” requirement and flipped it on its head to mean “primarily engaged.”

Today, every manner of corporate front group is interpreting that loophole to mean they can spend up to 49 percent of their total expenditures in a tax year on political campaign activities. At the same time, these tax exempt groups, known as 501(c)(4) organizations, do not have to publicly disclose the names of their donors.

Today?s IRS Scandal Dates Back to 1959

Bahahahaha......Chicken.

She said exactly what I said, except she used the term "social welfare" which is what 501(c)(4)s are supposed to do, not promote political platforms. Nothing to learn here.

And you proved you're a liar.
OK next.

Forum List

Back