FBI Told Delaware U.S. Attorney It Had Already Partially Corroborated Biden Bribery Claims, Source Says

Highly creditable WTF!

That form remains the unverified raw data form that it was.
The FBI is who describes him as highly credible, dumbass. If the whistleblower that instigated the Trump impeachment was "credible," then why isn't the guy who filled out the 1023?

The FBI is who describes him as highly credible, dumbass. If the whistleblower that instigated the Trump impeachment was "credible," then why isn't the guy who filled out the 1023?
Where did the FBI make a statement to the creditability of the informant?

Can you source it outside of the federalist opinion piece.

Where did the FBI make a statement to the creditability of the informant?

Can you source it outside of the federalist opinion piece.
Source making bribery allegations against Biden is ‘highly credible’ according to report

Their report that the individual who blew the whistle on Biden’s alleged scheme was a “pre-existing” FBIT source used for “at least several years” prior to the existence of the document, dating back to Biden’s time as vice president during President Barack Obama’s administration. Further, the source was said to be “consistently reviewed by the FBI” and “found to be highly credible.”

Source making bribery allegations against Biden is ‘highly credible’ according to report

Their report that the individual who blew the whistle on Biden’s alleged scheme was a “pre-existing” FBIT source used for “at least several years” prior to the existence of the document, dating back to Biden’s time as vice president during President Barack Obama’s administration. Further, the source was said to be “consistently reviewed by the FBI” and “found to be highly credible.”
This doesn't prove anything other than you sourcing another conservative outlet.

It doesn't have a statement from the FBI on the un-named source.

Yes it does.

He still pissed on a hooker.

0_Man-stood-over-toilet.jpg

Last edited:
Orc

Define obvious.
Biden: I has no knowledge of my son’s business dealings.

Biden now: I met his associates but we didn’t discuss business.

10% for the big guy.

He was put in charge of Ukraine by gay Barack. He had no idea that his son sat on a board of a Ukrainian energy company? Really?

To me it’s obvious Joe is dirty. But you do you.

Biden: I has no knowledge of my son’s business dealings.

Biden now: I met his associates but we didn’t discuss business.

10% for the big guy.

He was put in charge of Ukraine by gay Barack. He had no idea that his son sat on a board of a Ukrainian energy company? Really?

To me it’s obvious Joe is dirty. But you do you.
No one has provided evidence that Joe had any knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

No one has provided evidence that Joe met with Hunters business associates and discussed anything related to business.

10% means nothing and no context has been offered.

Nobody from Burisma or devon archer has stated they spoke to Joe about anything related to the company.

So, how is anything obvious?

No one has provided evidence that Joe had any knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

No one has provided evidence that Joe met with Hunters business associates and discussed anything related to business.

10% means nothing and no context has been offered.

Nobody from Burisma or devon archer has stated they spoke to Joe about anything related to the company.

So, how is anything obvious?
He met them. That’s undisputed. Did they discuss business? Only through Hunter. He did meet with the mayor of Moscow’s wife. She paid Hunter $3mil. Sanctions came down from gay Barack and she was spared and he DID have dinner with her.

You choose to turn a blind eye. OK

He met them. That’s undisputed. Did they discuss business? Only through Hunter. He did meet with the mayor of Moscow’s wife. She paid Hunter $3mil. Sanctions came down from gay Barack and she was spared and he DID have dinner with her.

You choose to turn a blind eye. OK
What proof do you have?

devon archer didn't offer any of what you claim.

tony blabblenski didn't offer any of what you claim.

What proof do you have?

devon archer didn't offer any of what you claim.

tony blabblenski didn't offer any of what you claim.
Common sense. Bobulinski said he d take a lie detector test. Will Hunter? Bobulinski said he d testify under oath in front of Congress. Will Hunter?

Are you really playing coy here?

Forum List

Back