IRS Sends Millions to Illegal Aliens - All to the Same Address!!!

More than 23,000 checks to the same address, no red flags, now they get merit bonuses. I'm very sure Maobama will go to his teleprompter and give a nice speech on how he will clean this mess up and how he is so outraged. Then he will announce how his treasury secretary has done such a good job he is nominating him for fed chair. In other words, business as usual.

That was my thought. Why did the software not alert anyone after, uhm maybe the first 10 to the same address which does not include apt., or suite numbers? I am sure we have managers that should be overseeing the development of such software as the IRS uses and these type of parameters it should include. What do you bet they will be receiving bonuses?

The fraud is not a bug, it's a feature.

It's very clear that an enormous portion of our taxes go into fraudulent payments and pay offs to Big Government Cronies at a variety of income levels.

They'll cover it. Rationally. Some people scammed the IRS for a while. They have been found out. They will be sought out and punished. There will be some demotions or firings. It is par for the course.

News story. Of interest. Scandal........not so much.

We get it already... It's only a scandal when a Republican is in the Oval Office. You loons crack me up. :cuckoo:

Please....stop whining.
Right! Just shut up and accept the goddamned corruption of the Obubba admin. After all, it comes to us straight from Chicago!

Dickweed!

Wanna bet? If Obama comments on this, he'll use the already tired phrase, "We'll take steps to make sure this doesn't happen again."

I've heard a lot of that shit from libs lately. Trouble is, it's just another liberal lie!

More than 23,000 checks to the same address, no red flags, now they get merit bonuses. I'm very sure Maobama will go to his teleprompter and give a nice speech on how he will clean this mess up and how he is so outraged. Then he will announce how his treasury secretary has done such a good job he is nominating him for fed chair. In other words, business as usual.

That was my thought. Why did the software not alert anyone after, uhm maybe the first 10 to the same address which does not include apt., or suite numbers? I am sure we have managers that should be overseeing the development of such software as the IRS uses and these type of parameters it should include. What do you bet they will be receiving bonuses?

Incompetence is a liberal resume-enhancer.

Wanna bet? If Obama comments on this, he'll use the already tired phrase, "We'll take steps to make sure this doesn't happen again."

I've heard a lot of that shit from libs lately. Trouble is, it's just another liberal lie!

What it means is "We'll take steps to make sure we don't get caught doing this again."

Nobody ever said IRS was your friend but the radical left bends logic and common sense into a pretzel supporting the IRS because they need and love Hussein.

Cheer up. Obama's giving support to Taliban supporters!

Dumbass.

Well imbecile, what is your point anyway? You want more IRS agents? Tell your rightwing stoogies to hop on it dumbass!!

Can you explain to me why Obama hired 16,000 of them to help with Obamacare?

LMAO!! That is just a another Republican lie in a long list of lies the GOP feeds idiots like you to froth over on websites. In fact Ron Paul claimed they would all be packing guns to collect from you!!!! LMAO!!!

No wonder these cons get dumber by the day...........:eusa_angel: I would think they would get tired of being laughed and humiliated on websites by GOP lies.

Isn't incompetence why you took Bush off the short bus and threw him under it?? lol! :eusa_angel:

Well imbecile, what is your point anyway? You want more IRS agents? Tell your rightwing stoogies to hop on it dumbass!!

LMAO!! That is just a another Republican lie in a long list of lies the GOP feeds idiots like you to froth over on websites. In fact Ron Paul claimed they would all be packing guns to collect from you!!!! LMAO!!!

No wonder these cons get dumber by the day...........:eusa_angel: I would think they would get tired of being laughed and humiliated on websites by GOP lies.
I would think it would be more humiliating to be a mindless unquestioning Obama drone.

How DO you handle it?

Treasury says it's been 2,137 through the end of FY13...and IRS hasn't projected staffing beyond FY13. An intelligent person would conclude that they'd need more, since ACA doesn't kick in until 2014.

That's on Page 10, not that you'll look.

Isn't incompetence why you took Bush off the short bus and threw him under it?? lol! :eusa_angel:
And this is why I say leftists have no sense of humor.

Forum List

Back