🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Abortion the same as murder?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really am not that passionate about the issue of abortion. I don't agree with it but is abortion just as greivious of an offense as murder is in the eyes of the law. I'm not talking about in the eyes of God but in the eyes of the law. The law already has many kinds of rules against the taking of human life all ranging from different types. Manslaugher, Murder 1, Murder 2, etc. etc. if abortion is the taking of human life then should it be treated in the same way as murder 1 or murder 2? Or should it get a different kind of classification all together.

I was never really that passionate about it, either. Then I began to study the issue (from both sides). Here's my problem with abortion. It is too much of a "conveinence" for lazy women. The records show that since 1973 (RoeV Wade) there have been 57 million babies aborted. That's an ENTIRE generation of babies that never had a chance. Hitler is credited with 20 million killed.

The left is fond of changing the equation of abortion - claiming that it is nothing more than a glob of tissue but nothing could be farther from the truth.

I read (yesterday, I believe it was) that a young woman received a Life Sentence (no parole) for giving birth to a baby and throwing into the trash bin. The left claims that a woman "should have the right, up to birth" to end the life of the "fetus". This is perhaps the biggest crime against humanity of all - as was proven by Doctor Gosnell - Also sentenced to life without parole.

Another ruse that the left puts forward is "what about rape and incest"? Well, let's see...57 million abortions - and how many of those were due to "rape or incest"? Probably one half of one percent. I honestly do not know the statistics - but I will bet you a dollar to a donut that the left will say it is 1,000 times higher - which we could expect from them.

Finally, there's the left's ruse about "women don't have to resort to back alley abortion doctors" - (1) Tell that to Doctor Gosnell and (2) with the available birth control that is readily available today - there is absolutely no need for abortion clinics whatsoever.

So, what does the left get "up in arms over"? Is it the needless execution of babies? Hell no. It's the right of Americans to own guns.

There is a very special place in hell for these people.

I really am not that passionate about the issue of abortion. I don't agree with it but is abortion just as greivious of an offense as murder is in the eyes of the law. I'm not talking about in the eyes of God but in the eyes of the law. The law already has many kinds of rules against the taking of human life all ranging from different types. Manslaugher, Murder 1, Murder 2, etc. etc. if abortion is the taking of human life then should it be treated in the same way as murder 1 or murder 2? Or should it get a different kind of classification all together.
You should carefully read Roe v. Wade.

That is what the law is.

In the eyes of the law no. In the eyes of God yes. Which is why any pro-lifers who have exemptions like for the 'safety of the mother' or 'in case of rape' are full of shit.
There is no mention of abortion in any of the holy books of any religion: Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, nor Shinto.

That is what the law is.

And we all know that "man's law" trumps "God's law", right? I remember when I was a kid (way back in the dark ages) I got caught stealing a model plane from a store. My Old Man caught me. After he whipped my ass, he made me march into the store, walk up to the manager and tell him what I did and give it back.

We (most of us anyway) learn from an early age, the difference between "right and wrong". Somehow along the way - we seem to have forgotten that simple principle.

There is literally nothing good or productive that can come from this thread.

In the eyes of the law no. In the eyes of God yes. Which is why any pro-lifers who have exemptions like for the 'safety of the mother' or 'in case of rape' are full of shit.
There is no mention of abortion in any of the holy books of any religion: Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, nor Shinto.
Cool but it's certainly not secular people waging the war on abortion.

That is what the law is.

Isn't it wonderful that we off-shored the legislative process to the judicial branch? Democracy is so cumbersome sometimes. How can we dare let the people decide what laws they should live by. Silly plebians....

That is what the law is.

Isn't it wonderful that we off-shored the legislative process to the judicial branch? Democracy is so cumbersome sometimes. How can we dare let the people decide what laws they should live by. Silly plebians....
So you are another in the long list of republicans that wants to do away with the SCOTUS?

It was just a question that was asked of Trump by Chris Mathews. It was a good question. It stumped Trump but I thought about this and realize that abortion shouldn't be in the same classification of murder. Perhaps pre-nadial intanticide or something but not murder 1 or murder 2. It just wouldn't make any sense to treat it as the same crime.

Cool but it's certainly not secular people waging the war on abortion.

"Secular". That phrase tickles the shit out of me. And, no one is "waging war" on abortion. I figured this shit out years ago. If liberals love something - you KNOW it is bad. Welcome to the 21st Century.

That is what the law is.

So you are another in the long list of republicans that wants to do away with the SCOTUS?

I actually think the people should have control over what 'laws' should exist.

That is because the idea of squeezing out your fetus before it was born was probably not imaginable in the stone age just like hacking into a computer wasn't either. Maybe we should make computer fraud legal since it isn't mentioned in one of the many holy books.

no.

thanks for playing

It was just a question that was asked of Trump by Chris Mathews. It was a good question. It stumped Trump but I thought about this and realize that abortion shouldn't be in the same classification of murder. Perhaps pre-nadial intanticide or something but not murder 1 or murder 2. It just wouldn't make any sense to treat it as the same crime.

I truly believe that it should be in the classification of Murder in the 1st Degree (premeditated). Like I said before, there are (literally) morning after pills that stop everything immediately after it happens, but when the man, or the woman is too damned lazy to take even the simple steps that could prevent pregnancy - then those involved are pre-meditating the death of a human. I mean, C'Mon! We know when we need gas in our cars, or what we need from the grocery. How the hell can it be that with these "enlightened" assholes - they can't seem to remember protection from pregnancy.

That is what the law is.

I actually think the people should have control over what 'laws' should exist.

so does the kkk.

your ":laws" can't contradict the constitution.

but i'll be happy to have "the people" vote on whether you should be allowed to have a gun if you'd like.

I truly believe that it should be in the classification of Murder in the 1st Degree (premeditated). Like I said before, there are (literally) morning after pills that stop everything immediately after it happens, but when the man, or the woman is too damned lazy to take even the simple steps that could prevent pregnancy - then those involved are pre-meditating the death of a human. I mean, C'Mon! We know when we need gas in our cars, or what we need from the grocery. How the hell can it be that with these "enlightened" assholes - they can't seem to remember protection from pregnancy.

are you under the misconception that what you care about matters to anyone but you and your fellow wingnuts?

Forum List

Back