🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Abortion the same as murder?

There is no mention of abortion in any of the holy books of any religion: Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, nor Shinto.
Cool but it's certainly not secular people waging the war on abortion.

"Secular". That phrase tickles the shit out of me. And, no one is "waging war" on abortion. I figured this shit out years ago. If liberals love something - you KNOW it is bad. Welcome to the 21st Century.
You sure used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

I proved one thing for damned sure - you liberals have killed 57 million babies since 1973. Jesus you people are actually monsters.
No, the only thing you’ve proven is you’re a liar, demagogue, and completely ignorant of the law.

And as a fact of law abortion is not ‘murder.’

Rather than lying and whining about abortion, instead do something to bring about its end that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

Hypocrite fallacy.

I stand with those who believe human life begins when a fetus is delivered from its host and the umbilicus is severed. Prior to that moment it is a well-developed, totally oblivious zygote with absolutely no human identity.

And that is where we disagree...
And you’re at complete liberty to disagree.

This illustrates the genius of privacy rights jurisprudence, where each American is at liberty to decide for himself when life begins, and act in accordance with his own good faith and good conscience, free from unwarranted interference from the state.

Privacy rights jurisprudence not only safeguards a woman’s protected liberty to decide whether to have a child or not, but it protects your right to believe as you see fit, to express your opinion freely, and to advocate for the merits of your position.

I really am not that passionate about the issue of abortion. I don't agree with it but is abortion just as greivious of an offense as murder is in the eyes of the law. I'm not talking about in the eyes of God but in the eyes of the law. The law already has many kinds of rules against the taking of human life all ranging from different types. Manslaugher, Murder 1, Murder 2, etc. etc. if abortion is the taking of human life then should it be treated in the same way as murder 1 or murder 2? Or should it get a different kind of classification all together.
You should carefully read Roe v. Wade.

That is what the law is.

Isn't it wonderful that we off-shored the legislative process to the judicial branch? Democracy is so cumbersome sometimes. How can we dare let the people decide what laws they should live by. Silly plebians....
So you are another in the long list of republicans that wants to do away with the SCOTUS?

I actually think the people should have control over what 'laws' should exist.
And they do.

Our elected representatives enact laws and measures at the behest of the people, reflecting the will of the people.

When the people err, however, and enact measures repugnant to the Constitution, those disadvantaged have the right to seek relief in court to have un-Constitutional measures invalidated, such as the Texas law that placed an undue burden on the privacy rights of women in that state, a law clearly un-Constitutional.

I really am not that passionate about the issue of abortion. I don't agree with it but is abortion just as greivious of an offense as murder is in the eyes of the law. I'm not talking about in the eyes of God but in the eyes of the law. The law already has many kinds of rules against the taking of human life all ranging from different types. Manslaugher, Murder 1, Murder 2, etc. etc. if abortion is the taking of human life then should it be treated in the same way as murder 1 or murder 2? Or should it get a different kind of classification all together.
You should carefully read Roe v. Wade.

That is what the law is.

Isn't it wonderful that we off-shored the legislative process to the judicial branch? Democracy is so cumbersome sometimes. How can we dare let the people decide what laws they should live by. Silly plebians....
So you are another in the long list of republicans that wants to do away with the SCOTUS?

I actually think the people should have control over what 'laws' should exist.
And they do.

Our elected representatives enact laws and measures at the behest of the people, reflecting the will of the people.

When the people err, however, and enact measures repugnant to the Constitution, those disadvantaged have the right to seek relief in court to have un-Constitutional measures invalidated, such as the Texas law that placed an undue burden on the privacy rights of women in that state, a law clearly un-Constitutional.

You are one dumb son of a bitch and a lying liberal whore.

Even the pro-lifers 'classify' the fetus different from a human being. They've done that when they by an overwhelming majority insist that women should never be punished for having an abortion, even if abortion is outlawed.

Forum List

Back